• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

It's now "THE TRUMP VIRUS"

Fox News was right that the Mueller investigation would not prove collusion between Putin and the Trump campaign. How does that qualify as propaganda? I would call that good journalism.

Are you arguing that CNN and MSNBC were not pushing propaganda when night after night they had breaking news that evidence had been discovered that would lead to Trump’s impeachment?

Trump was impeached and is one of only 3 Presidents in history that have been. No one lied to you about that. 53 U.S. Senators found him guilty as charged too.

Reading Between the Votes: 53 Senators Say Trump Guilty on the Facts - Just Security

So do you believe Trump runs all the police departments in our nation and is totally responsible for everything an individual cop does?

I hope this question is rhetorical because it's stupid as the day is long.

It's ridiculous to believe that Democrats dont support law enforcement. We also however, support people's right to life and not be executed by cops and the right to protest for change.

"Freedom doesnt' mean safe, it means free." We are fighting for change in police accountability and brutality. And for equal treatment and opportunities for black Americans. Sorry that you cant get behind that.

If the Donald could be keeping you 'safe' now, doing something about law enforcement now...why isnt he?

Trump is not talking about reducing police department budgets or eliminating many police officers and replacing them with social workers.

When an individual refuses to follow orders by the police, is tased but shrugs it off and walks to a car, opens the door and reaches in and is shot there is no reason to burn the town own. How are the cops supposed to know there isn’t a sawed off shotgun on the floor of the car?

Should it be a law that cops have to first be shot before they can shoot a black man?

There are times when a cop is wrong and shoots an innocent person. More often are the times when if a black man would have just followed police instructions he would be alive.

We have to look at each incident and evaluate it carefully. Black LIves Matter aren’t interested in evaluating. They just like to riot, loot and burn.

Trump is not talking about reducing police department budgets or eliminating many police officers and replacing them with social workers.

When an individual refuses to follow orders by the police, is tased but shrugs it off and walks to a car, opens the door and reaches in and is shot there is no reason to burn the town own. How are the cops supposed to know there isn’t a sawed off shotgun on the floor of the car?

Should it be a law that cops have to first be shot before they can shoot a black man?

There are times when a cop is wrong and shoots an innocent person. More often are the times when if a black man would have just followed police instructions he would be alive.

We have to look at each incident and evaluate it carefully. Black LIves Matter aren’t interested in evaluating. They just like to riot, loot and burn.

Those are all argument by severe reduction.

You told me a bunch of stuff The Donald cant do or that we shouldnt expect.

He's promising he'll make it better. After November :doh What's his plan? Why does he believe he can change it even tho you dont? Why isnt he doing it now to protect lives and property? Why the heck is he blaming Joe Biden and claiming he cant fix it if HE cant?

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Fox News told me the Putin/Trump collusion theory was one BIG NOTHING BURGER. Fox New was right. All the other news outlets with the exception of OANN breathless reported almost every night that Trump would be impeached and removed from office because of new evidence.

Explain to me why I should listen to news stations that were totally wrong. I am no longer a Democrat so I don’t need to listen to Democrat propaganda.

batcat,
Congratulations on seeing the light.
What convinced you that not being a Democrat was in your best interests for the future?

cops are definitely taking it on the chin lately... they are paying the price for a lineage of bad cops over the scores... Christ, 100 plus years.

Fox News told me the Putin/Trump collusion theory was one BIG NOTHING BURGER. Fox New was right. All the other news outlets with the exception of OANN breathless reported almost every night that Trump would be impeached and removed from office because of new evidence.

Explain to me why I should listen to news stations that were totally wrong. I am no longer a Democrat so I don’t need to listen to Democrat propaganda.

you really could not understand what happened? Sad **** dude.

He didn’t need to. He just needed to listen to his buddy Xi tell him it’s a 5x deadlier than the flu airborne pathogen, and then he simply refrained from telling us that.

And deny that testing is necessary.

And make fun of masks.

And encourage rallies without masks knowing that his buddy Xi told him it was a 5X deadlier than the flu airborne pathogen

Trump did not create this virus, and then release it upon the American public. We just can’t tell the difference between what that would look like and how things currently look is all.

What we know for a fact is that Dr. Anthony Fauci said that the decisions that president Trump made saved lives!

Testifying before Congress on Friday, Dr. Anthony Fauci repeatedly credited President Trump for coronavirus policy decisions that saved lives.

Those measures included Trump’s decisions to ban flights from China, the UK and the rest of Europe, and the administration’s “Fifteen Days to Slow the Spread” quarantine policy, initially ordered in mid-March and then extended to a total 30 days.

Appearing before the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Response, Fauci said he participated in, and approved of, all of those policies — and that he believes they all resulted in the saving of lives.

Fauci says Trump's coronavirus policy decisions helped save lives

I hope this question is rhetorical because it's stupid as the day is long.

Of course I hope you realize Trump is not responsible for the actions of every single police officer but it seems many liberals do believe that. It is called Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Those are all argument by severe reduction.

You told me a bunch of stuff The Donald cant do or that we shouldnt expect.

He's promising he'll make it better. After November :doh What's his plan? Why does he believe he can change it even tho you dont? Why isnt he doing it now to protect lives and property? Why the heck is he blaming Joe Biden and claiming he cant fix it if HE cant?

Obviously Trump wants to gain control of the House and keep the Senate. If he succeeds he will be able to make some real change for a change. I doubt it will happen but the Dems are doing a lot to hurt their chances for re-election. People get tired of seeing cities burned.

That’s odd. I see Trump on TV everyday at a presser where he answers from reporters who dislike him with a passion. Joe Biden appears every other day and has a crowd of usually five to ten people. Joe also takes questions occasionally but supposedly they are scripted so Joe can read his reply from his teleprompter.

"Supposedly" trump is actually a turd spray painted orange.

Now you know his dumb it sounded when you wrote "supposedly".

I weary of all the things "lots of people" are saying. Because lots of people are stupid. And I suspect the Venn diagram is a circle.

cops are definitely taking it on the chin lately... they are paying the price for a lineage of bad cops over the scores... Christ, 100 plus years.

Who would want to be a cop today? It is going to be very difficult to attract highly qualified people.

you really could not understand what happened? Sad **** dude.

I’m sure you still think your fake news was right. Sorry dude, you were suckered.

Sure. Trump hid in the basement of the White House and developed it with Putin’s help on the hot line. He then released it from the top of Trump Tower.

It's called trickle down economics.

Who would want to be a cop today? It is going to be very difficult to attract highly qualified people.

they never had highly qualified people

the job will be gobbled up, lot's of people want to be cops, the pay is palatial, the benefits excessive and the pensions immoral to the tax payer

they may be getting the short end of the stick as I said but it's a plum job if you can land one

problem is and has always been, the type of people that find it gratifying to walk around with a gun... it feeds to ego of the insecure

I’m sure you still think your fake news was right. Sorry dude, you were suckered.

we all know fake news is Fox. We all know how Donald has attempted to make fake news real to discredit truth

He wasn’t impeached for colluding with Putin like the liberal media predicted for two years.

That does not mean he didn't collude with Putin. Mueller was not looking for that he was limited to criminal investigations. He did find 100's of contacts between Trump's campaign and Russian operatives. What do you think they were talking about? The weather?

He didn’t need to. He just needed to listen to his buddy Xi tell him it’s a 5x deadlier than the flu airborne pathogen, and then he simply refrained from telling us that.

And deny that testing is necessary.

And make fun of masks.

And encourage rallies without masks knowing that his buddy Xi told him it was a 5X deadlier than the flu airborne pathogen

Trump did not create this virus, and then release it upon the American public. We just can’t tell the difference between what that would look like and how things currently look is all.

Still nowhere on the same level as letting infected people travel so that they could infect the whole world-- which may have been the real aim of China in releasing the China Virus.

Obviously Trump wants to gain control of the House and keep the Senate. If he succeeds he will be able to make some real change for a change. I doubt it will happen but the Dems are doing a lot to hurt their chances for re-election. People get tired of seeing cities burned.

That doesnt answer my questions. He's accusing Biden...who's NOT in charge. Why isnt he fixing things now? How can he blame Biden???? This happened on The Donald's watch...and 3.5 yrs in (altho he was dividing and propagating it all along the way).

He's promising he'll make it better. After November What's his plan? Why does he believe he can change it even tho you dont? Why isnt he doing it now to protect lives and property? Why the heck is he blaming Joe Biden and claiming he cant fix it if HE cant?​

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Cities are not burning no matter how much you guys lie about it.

Bottom line is, repubes are doing a lot to hurt their chance for re-election. People get tired of hearing hyperbolistic lying bull****.

Still nowhere on the same level as letting infected people travel so that they could infect the whole world-- which may have been the real aim of China in releasing the China Virus.

More important we find out Trump’s aim for lying to us.

What we know for a fact is that Dr. Anthony Fauci said that the decisions that president Trump made saved lives!

Testifying before Congress on Friday, Dr. Anthony Fauci repeatedly credited President Trump for coronavirus policy decisions that saved lives.

Those measures included Trump’s decisions to ban flights from China, the UK and the rest of Europe, and the administration’s “Fifteen Days to Slow the Spread” quarantine policy, initially ordered in mid-March and then extended to a total 30 days.

Appearing before the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Response, Fauci said he participated in, and approved of, all of those policies — and that he believes they all resulted in the saving of lives.

Fauci says Trump's coronavirus policy decisions helped save lives

It’s a fact that Trump lied to us.

He was impeached.

The impeachment was based solely on Trump's conversation with Ukraine and his supposed attempt to get dirt on Biden.

Russia only figures in to the extent that Trump may've wanted to implicate the Dems in dealing with Russia, to get even with them for accusing him of that sin.

Back
Top Bottom