• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

It's not about Biden, it's about removing Trump!

Look around.

Trump has ruined our country

Let me guess, all the riots and the fact that Gavin Newsom can't seem to get the virus under control in CA are actually Trump's fault, but he gets no credit for the stock market or decades-low unemployment before the pandemic hit. Is that about where you are?

Let me guess, all the riots and the fact that Gavin Newsom can't seem to get the virus under control in CA are actually Trump's fault, but he gets no credit for the stock market or decades-low unemployment before the pandemic hit. Is that about where you are?

Highest unemployment in my lifetime. Europe is back to work

Trump owns this mess

Even Mike Wallace and CNN is calling Biden out for his obvious avoidance of the media.

Well, It’s kind of hard to get out the “News” about a Run for President of The United States of America in November...

When only one person >Trump< is more than willing to take questions from the Press.... And, actually talks to the Voters in various States seeking their Votes.

Basement Biden keeps on hidin’ from the Press and the Voters of various States as he resides in his home in Delaware.

Hidin’ Biden is not Running for President.

He is relaxing in his home away from the real life strife many Voters are experiencing in the real world.

imho Roseann:)

Well, It’s kind of hard to get out the “News” about a Run for President of The United States of America in November...

When only one person >Trump< is more than willing to take questions from the Press.... And, actually talks to the Voters in various States seeking their Votes.

Basement Biden keeps on hidin’ from the Press and the Voters of various States as he resides in his home in Delaware.

He is relaxing in his home away from the real life strife many Voters are experiencing in the real world.

Yeah.....but Biden is way in front. Lol

And many elections are about not voting someone in... Watch out for the silent majority. They-B-coming in Nov.

i hope that they are able to vote by mail. the orange precious (who votes by mail) is trying to stop that.

Highest unemployment in my lifetime. Europe is back to work

Really? The UK has 7.9 million people (that's 12% of the entire population, not just the portion seeking work) out of work because of the pandemic, on top of an actual 4% unemployment rate.

United Kingdom Unemployment Rate | 1971-2020 Data | 2021-2022 Forecast | Calendar

Trump owns this mess

Tell me again how Trump is responsible for Gavin Newsom's failure to get his state under control. Did Trump decide to open CA bars in May? Is Trump supposed to send Federal troops to stop people from going to the beach in huge crowds like they're doing now?

Last edited:

How does the American people elect Biden who hasn't traveled more than 142 miles from his home? Everything he has spoken is crafted from a prepared script. I want him to be questioned directly by the press, and I want him answering for himself!

He's running from the press because the party is telling this old fool to keep quiet.

How do you vote for Biden when you don't even know what he stands for on the issues? I dont want to hear whatshername talk for him. …. He needs hard questions presented to him without the benefit of his handlers around to shhhhhhhush him, and answering for him.

Last edited:
i hope that they are able to vote by mail. the orange precious (who votes by mail) is trying to stop that.

No, he is not. There is NO evidence for the above unless you want to really go there, and also agree that Obama tried to stop votes by mail by removing mailboxes just prior to the Nov. '16 election...

Really? The UK has 7.9 million people (that's 12% of the entire population, not just the portion seeking work) out of work because of the pandemic, on top of an actual 4% unemployment rate.

United Kingdom Unemployment Rate | 1971-2020 Data | 2021-2022 Forecast | Calendar

Tell me again how Trump is responsible for Gavin Newsom's failure to get his state under control. Did Trump decide to open CA bars in May? Is Trump supposed to send Federal troops to stop people from going to the beach in huge crowds like they're doing now?

National emergencies act. Trump owns this mess

It's long past time for Joe Biden to start taking questions from the press - CNNPolitics

Just curious how long they think that will fly with the American public.
So you think electing a sack of potatoes will work?
Even CNN wants Joe to come out of the basement!

:cool:

Do you for some reason believe this election has anything to do with anything other than removing Trump? Every reelection is a vote either for or against the incumbent. That is the worst kept secret in politics.

National emergencies act. Trump owns this mess

Writing in complete sentences. You should try it.

I'd love to see the collective whining from CNN and MSNBC that would ensure if Trump sent Federal LEOs to Malibu to crack down on teenagers surfing without masks.

Writing in complete sentences. You should try it.

I'd love to see the collective whining from CNN and MSNBC that would ensure if Trump sent Federal LEOs to Malibu to crack down on teenagers surfing without masks.

Writing in complete sentences is not a complete sentence

Newsom is actually trying to do something about the pandemic, unlike some right wing governors.

South Dakota has largest single-day COVID-19 case increase in 100 days on Sunday | INFORUM

Yeah, he's financially crippling the little guy. the moms and pops out of business, those hanging on by a shred, by showing his hypocrisy and approval for other classified "essential" businesses that have not been harmed.

There is no reason, for example, a gym/health club, or a small restaurant cannot abide by the same guidelines as patrons of a liquor store, a hardware store, a big box store, or a major grocery store chain.

No, he is not. There is NO evidence for the above unless you want to really go there, and also agree that Obama tried to stop votes by mail by removing mailboxes just prior to the Nov. '16 election...

fake news.

fake news.

What's fake about it? :cool:
https://www.debatepolitics.com/brea...unding-stimulus-checks-22.html#post1072468429

Food for thought...

Where was the outrage from the Democrats when Obama made necessary reforms in his fiscal budgets in order to produce efficiency?

The removal of collection boxes is nothing new. Note the date of this article linked below; September 2016 Who was the president then?

Where Have All the Collection Boxes Gone? | USPS Office of Inspector General

Writing in complete sentences is not a complete sentence

How astute of you.

Now if only you could figure out that making baseless opinion statements on a debate forum is not "debating."

How astute of you.

Now if only you could figure out that making baseless opinion statements on a debate forum is not "debating."

The national emergency act gives the president wide powers during a pandemic. Trump stood there like an idiot

Yeah.....but Biden is way in front. Lol

Keep on Hoping and Wishing on a Star that... that dream will come true in the 2020 run for POTUS!

Trump is Running to get re-elected.

Biden is hidin’ to get elected.:inandout:

The American public is pretty sick of being stuck in their own basements due to Trump's botched pandemic response.

Botched compared to what? Sleepy Joe's response? Biden called Trump xenophobic for closing the border with China.

It's not about Biden, it's about removing Trump!

That's like the football adage playing not to lose in which case often you do lose. The election won't be won by the diehard anyone but Trump or the diehard Trump voters it will be decided by those who are still making a decision. Those people don't loath Trump as you do or they wouldn't be in the decision phase. They won't vote against Trump just to get him out of office. They will vote him out if they believe someone has a better plan and polices. Biden will have to pull off a magic act to make folks believe he is fully cognitive. Sadly the its about removing Trump crowd could care less who becomes president or how he runs the country. They do seem to think an elderly white guy needs to run the country.

Back
Top Bottom