• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

ITs NOT A HATE CRIME BECAUSE ITS AGAINST CHRISTIANS

Robodoon

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
How many Churches have been burned up? 9

But no mention of HATE CRIME, Because in the politically Correct world the only people who can commit hate crimes are Christians, Males and Whites.

If this was an attack on an Islamic place of worship, Hate crime would be blasted all over the MSM.

In our politically Correct world it is good to hate, as long as your hating who they tell you to hate.

Tolerance is only for those things that oppose the Bible standards
Multicultural means Anything but American heritage
Diversity means its good to be any race but whitie.

Robodoon said:
How many Churches have been burned up? 9

But no mention of HATE CRIME, Because in the politically Correct world the only people who can commit hate crimes are Christians, Males and Whites.

If this was an attack on an Islamic place of worship, Hate crime would be blasted all over the MSM.

In our politically Correct world it is good to hate, as long as your hating who they tell you to hate.

Tolerance is only for those things that oppose the Bible standards
Multicultural means Anything but American heritage
Diversity means its good to be any race but whitie.

I heard on the news today that if caught they would be charged with hate crimes....

Calm2Chaos said:
I heard on the news today that if caught they would be charged with hate crimes....

Well its nice of them to mention it, I've been watching the news all morning and haven't heard that yet.

Personally I think the idea of "Hate Crimes" are evil, its THOUGHT CONTROL, Crime is Crime, and should be punished as such, I'm just tired of this double standard we are getting in America

Calm2Chaos said:

Confirm.......it could be if they can prove it was against the religion and not some wacko that just likes to see buildings burn and rural churches are prime targets. There was a case in LA a few years ago where it was a voluteer firemen who was setting them so they could go and put them out.

Back
Top Bottom