• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's my 18th birthday!

Solace

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
In less than an hour, on November 4, I'll be 18 years old. I want to stay young forever. I want a Sega Saturn. And most of all, I want be going out with a certain someone.

And here's a song I have stuck in my head as I think of that someone:
YouTube - James Blunt I Really Want You Lyrics

Happy Birthday.

In less than an hour, on November 4, I'll be 18 years old. I want to stay young forever. I want a Sega Saturn. And most of all, I want be going out with a certain someone.

And here's a song I have stuck in my head as I think of that someone:
YouTube - James Blunt I Really Want You Lyrics

You're just popping the cherry of adulthood, wait till you have to pay bills.
That's such a downer.

Also, happy birthday.

Harry.... my new nickname for you is Miss Mary Sunshine. :lol: ;)

MMMMmmmmmm

Im 25 now :)

Just turned in early october :lol:

Your kids are close to grown, you're almost 25 again. :mrgreen:

:lol: Yeah well, my mind is there already. I will say I'm in better shape at 42 than I was at 25... so I can't complain too much.

happy_birthday.jpg

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!

Oh wait a second, I'm now tumbling into a dark depression (mid-life crisis, jk). I just found out that that certain someone I mentioned earlier only likes me as a friend.

But that's okay, I'm just going to move on with my life while listening to this awesome soundtrack:
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Happy birthday, Solace.

watch out kiddo...you are now legal. There are a bunch of cougars round here who would love to get their claws into a young buck like yourself. :lamo

Did you drink to LENIN!?!?!?!?!

LOL I love how everyone thinks that I'm completely defined by my politics. TBH I don't take it personally, that's a fitting assessment of a lot of "leftists".

Naw I'm just functioning off of what I know of you from the limited posts I've read. I thought it funny. I think I drank to Nazarbaev once.

Back
Top Bottom