• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's impossible ridicule Dirtbag's Cult better than it does to itself

digitusmedius

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
open-your-eyes.jpg

It's not just the sign's message but get a load of the MAGA mutt in the background wearing almost a full hazmat suit and holding a message that covid-19 is a lie.

Yep, they certainly appear to be morons and highly upset. What are the odds that they will resort to rioting, looting and burning the property of random others?

Yep, they certainly appear to be morons and highly upset. What are the odds that they will resort to rioting, looting and burning the property of random others?

So far it seems to be a staged play for attention.

View attachment 67279034

It's not just the sign's message but get a load of the MAGA mutt in the background wearing almost a full hazmat suit and holding a message that covid-19 is a lie.

Maybe the hazmat suit is an attempt at satire. I don't think this movement is going anywhere. Bringing Obama into it is just piling on the stupid.

My question is how many people will they infect and kill?

Maybe the hazmat suit is an attempt at satire. I don't think this movement is going anywhere. Bringing Obama into it is just piling on the stupid.

It's very generous of you to allow that these people do satire. Witless self-satire, yes, of course.

We'll find out in a couple of weeks. I've been wondering about that since the start of this "liberation" movement. The cases from the Wisconsin primary are in the double digits now.

I hate to be the dumb one in the room but I don't get it..The sign that is.

It is indeed a challenge to warp a reasonable mind to the point of "understanding" this modern brand of right wing (mainstream) lunacy.
I lament on this a lot as well. I can sometimes figure it out, but I'm still "surprised" every time...I can't really experience the crazy, only observe it...and as a result I'm always shocked and disappointed anew.

That the number of letters in Obama's name = 19, and Covid is Covid 19, therefore CV19 is Obama's fault. There are a lot of lunatic "numerology" believers out there...what can I say. But then, a lot of people apparently buy Prevagen, Airborne, and other similar lies....

edit: that the addition is also wrong...oi

It is indeed a challenge to warp a reasonable mind to the point of "understanding" this modern brand of right wing (mainstream) lunacy.
I lament on this a lot as well. I can sometimes figure it out, but I'm still "surprised" every time...I can't really experience the crazy, only observe it...and as a result I'm always shocked and disappointed anew.

That the number of letters in Obama's name = 19, and Covid is Covid 19, therefore CV19 is Obama's fault. There are a lot of lunatic "numerology" believers out there...what can I say. But then, a lot of people apparently buy Prevagen, Airborne, and other similar lies....

But the numbers add up only to 18. These people cannot even do simple arithmetic.

But the numbers add up only to 18. These people cannot even do simple arithmetic.

Yeah I edited my post seeing that too. I mean, big failures are often the result of compounded errors :)
Numerology + math errors...I mean.. the math errors doesn't really hurt or help either way :p

Likely fewer than Chris Cuomo who after testing COVID-19 positive went out and about without wearing any PPE while pretending to be self-quarantined. That is taking being a self-centered moron to a whole new level, assuring a long career as a "news anchor" at CNN.

Likely fewer than Chris Cuomo who after testing COVID-19 positive went out and about without wearing any PPE while pretending to be self-quarantined. That is taking being a self-centered moron to a whole new level, assuring a long career as a "news anchor" at CNN.

"Out and about?" Show us.

Yeah I edited my post seeing that too. I mean, big failures are often the result of compounded errors :)
Numerology + math errors...I mean.. the math errors doesn't really hurt or help either way :p

Yes, they're morons either way but just more moronic for the bad arithmetic.

View attachment 67279034

Just as many goofballs on the Left.

How about we just deal with "Goofballism" and stop concerning ourselves with which specific kind of goofball they are.

We can start by not equating intelligence with "elitism", acknowledging there are smart people of all ideological stripes, judging ideas by how effective they are not by the label associated with them, and stop choosing our leaders by who we'd sit down and have a beer with.

I guess it was inevitable that these two groups of crackpots would unite:

EWe9JPXVAAA3Ps_.jpg
Screenshot-2020-04-26-at-8.03.54-AM.jpg
Screenshot-2020-04-26-at-8.07.17-AM.jpg

What sort of sick ****s harass the people who'll be trying to save their worthless lives if they get what they deserve? This sort, obviously:

Screenshot-2020-04-26-at-8.08.06-AM.jpg

You think coming up from his basement but not leaving his house as being "out and about" and then relying some uncorroborated neighbor's claim? You need to unhook your brain from the rightwing pukefunnel outlets like Carlson and a Murdoch rag while you still have any functioning neurons left.

That (bolded above) is a tad hard to pull off when Cuomo himself verified his encounter with the bicyclist. You can rest assured that bicyclist was not in Cuomo's basement.

A 65-year-old bicyclist questioned Cuomo about why he had left his home, and later filed a police report, saying he felt the CNN anchor had threatened him.

Cuomo talked about the back-and-forth on his SiriusXM program, "Let's Get After It," on Apr. 13.

"I want to be able to tell you to go to hell, to shut your mouth," Cuomo said. “I don’t want some jackass, loser, fat-tire biker being able to pull over and get in my space and talk bull**** to me. I don’t want to hear it.”

CNN's Chris Cuomo gets all clear, announces he's no longer quarantined | TheHill

Back
Top Bottom