• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Its fun watching democrats shooting themselves in the foot.

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The latest example is the fact that Ginsberg just died. Democrats should have convinced her to resign while Obama was still president. But then maybe they did and Ginsberg was so egotistical, she wouldnt. OTOH they too were so sure the crooked liar Hillary was going to win, and they thot it wouldnt make and difference. In politics, nothing is a sure bet.

Will Rogers was right, you dont need a joke writer, you just comment on democrats in the swamp in Washington.

Well it looks like democrats are too embarrassed by the truth to answer.

It's clear that assuming that 2020 Repugs would use the same standard they set in 2016 was wishful thinking. The dems should have planned for Republicans to operate without integrity. Their messiah does.

The political opinion of an uniformed, unAmerican Trump cultist is noted and dismissed as it should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it looks like democrats are too embarrassed by the truth to answer.

It really has not crossed your mind that people tend not to open your threads or bother commenting on them if they do because all they ever do is share the latest brain fart you stole from some talking head.

You do not make arguments. You do not provide sources. You don't even come up with this stuff yourself. They're all dumbed-down versions of something you heard on Hannity or Limbaugh, and all they ever say is "I hate librul!"

Again Mr Person has no rebuttal, so he just attacks the messenger.

Yeah this is echo chamber level of content, step it up if you want people to engage.

Further Mr Person seems to be on a continual mission to want to insult me. As with everyone he has to understand that I only accept criticism from people who's opinion I respect to be insulted.

Last edited:
Further Mr Person seems to be on a continual mission to want to insult me. As with everyone he has to understand that I have to respect his or anyones opinion for me to be insulted.
I don't see an insult in this thread by Mr. Person, just some constructive criticism if you want your threads to gain traction.

Its a bait thread that has Troll written all over it. Nobody with a brain should IMO respond past this post.

If you dont see how democrats screwed up and shot them selves in the foot over the SC seat, I dont think you see the whole picture.

Back
Top Bottom