• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's cmy birthday!

Happy Birthday. The next 21 will go by way. way quicker. Then you'll be thinking I'm half done.

Then she'll buy a sports car to help her rob the cradle.

I woke up a bit older today. I'm 21 years old now! Whoop! It feels kinda strange. 21 always felt so far away from me; like I'd never reach it. But here I am, y'all. I'm getting old! :lol: Finally, I can get trashed legally. :mrgreen: I've got some stuff that I'm gonna do with my roommates tonight, but my "actual" celebration is gonna be on Friday. I wish my birthday didn't land on a Thursday, but it is what it is.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Happy Birthday, Gov!

:happy: :happy: :happy:

I woke up a bit older today. I'm 21 years old now! Whoop! It feels kinda strange. 21 always felt so far away from me; like I'd never reach it. But here I am, y'all. I'm getting old! :lol: Finally, I can get trashed legally. :mrgreen: I've got some stuff that I'm gonna do with my roommates tonight, but my "actual" celebration is gonna be on Friday. I wish my birthday didn't land on a Thursday, but it is what it is.

:allhail

Happy birthday, TG! :2wave:

Hope your day is going well!

Viva Las Vegas! :mrgreen:

Vegas is a must. Just plan on leaving Vegas, ready to accept you may be 1-2k poorer. If you go with that mentality it's a gooood time. You would love the lights. E v e r y t h i n g g l o w s

Happy Birthday. The next 21 will go by way. way quicker. Then you'll be thinking I'm half done.

I'm at 31 right now and can concur, hyper-speed.. about 24/25 is when the fast forward button really stepped its game up.

I'm at 31 right now and can concur, hyper-speed.. about 24/25 is when the fast forward button really stepped its game up.

Just wait till your twice that age. Did you know we are almost into the third decade of the 21st century already? And the technological changes! Gosh, I remember black and white TV's.

Hey! Now I can send you out to get beer on your own while I sit on your couch, eat your chips and salsa and watch your TV. Life sure is getting better!

Ha!

Wait until your his age. You start having conversations with kids who just turned 21 about your 21st birthday and they're all "When? I wasn't even born ten. I'm pretty sure my parents were around but..."

Happy Birthday.

You'll be 30 in about a week, btw. (I mean, not to be a downer, but perception of time has this nasty habit of accelerating...)

Dang, I can't even remember when I was 21. Have a good one and all the best.

Happy Birthday Governess! Hope you have a great day and enjoy all your celebrations to the max!

Happy-21st-Birthday-wish-on-image-with-colorful-balloons-427x600.jpg

Happy 21st B-Day Gov.

Hope ya tied one on :party

You're 21? Damn, your brain behaves much more mature than that.

Happy Birthday.

Happy milestone birthday!

I wasn't even a beer drinker, but on the night of my 21st birthday, I went to a convenience store to buy some just because I now could. It was 11:45 PM, and the clerk told me I would have to wait until midnight. So I stood there and waited until 12:01...and then she smirked and said, "Sorry, we're closing now." Bitch. Not that I'm bitter or hold a grudge....
:lamo

Come on, you're holding a little tiny grudge.

Happy birthday! My birthday was just 1 day earlier, on October 8th.... I'm a bit older than 21 though! My 21st birthday occurred in the late 80s. In fact, although I never technically became an alcoholic, I completely lost interest in drinking alcohol about 1 year before you were born! Lol Unfortunately, I 'found' interest in something else in 96, and IT became a serious problem 2 years later. Then in 2002, I stopped messing around with all intoxicants, and quit smoking cigarettes in 2012.

Last edited:
Happy milestone birthday!

I wasn't even a beer drinker, but on the night of my 21st birthday, I went to a convenience store to buy some just because I now could. It was 11:45 PM, and the clerk told me I would have to wait until midnight. So I stood there and waited until 12:01...and then she smirked and said, "Sorry, we're closing now." Bitch. Not that I'm bitter or hold a grudge....

Just think of the joy you gave the clerk. She still probably laughs her ass off thinking about it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom