• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

ITs All Whiteys Fault

CSA_TX

Reaction score
When in doubt blame the white man. What a crock of shit.
found at WND

ENVIRONETDAILY
Whites more to blame
for 'global warming'?
New study claims blacks at greater risk, but less responsible for climate change
By Joe Kovacs
© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

A new study released by the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation suggests rising temperatures will kill more black citizens than whites in the U.S., while claiming African-Americans are less responsible than others for causing so-called "global warming."

read the complete story at http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=39577

i just love being white... i mean just by sitting at my computer writing this i am leading to the deaths of black people :roll:
( please note that this statement is meant to be read in a sarcastic tone)

Back
Top Bottom