• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's about time

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
I just heard a reporter ask Trump if he is sorry for all the lying he has done to the American people.

Trump of course ignored the question and moved to a new question.

It's about time we have some serious questions like this were asked. I have long been mad the press for not questioning his childish behavior to his face.

I just heard a reporter ask Trump if he is sorry for all the lying he has done to the American people.

It's about time we have some serious questions like this were asked. I have long been mad the press for not questioning his childish behavior to his face.

It wasn't a question, it was an attack. What result do you expect?

Maybe an adult, not a baby grifter con man....? Naw you look UP to Trump. Says everything anyone ever needs to know..... :lamo

2_2_42153_2_1_690x520.jpg

About goddamn time indeed.

Link to the video: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1294033254174150658

HuffPo guy. Of course.

His whole portfolio seems to be made up of trash talk rather than substance. I hope that question was worth losing the seat.

The WH Press Corp is in a tough spot. If they actually treat Trump the way he deserves to be treated, asking him questions that "assume" he has got nothing to offer but nonsense, and that expose him for the IDIOT that he is, half of their jobs go out the window. Half of their jobs are simply unnecessary in that circumstance. Why ask volumes of serious questions of an unserious respondent.

So the WH Press Corp has been very reluctant to treat Trump the way he deserves to be treated with few exceptions, those few that literally drive Bozo the President from his own podium. But they have really not done themselves much good in treating Donnie with kid gloves. Yes, their lofty tone has allowed them all to keep their jobs. But they have looked ridiculous in the process.

It was a legit question set up by his constant lying to the American People. You don't think its a big deal. Most others do.

HuffPo guy. Of course.

His whole portfolio seems to be made up of trash talk rather than substance. I hope that question was worth losing the seat.

I mean is almost like there's a free press or something in America. I bet you'd think differently if he was holding a rifle while asking the question without his mask on.

How about we stop all politicians that lie, then there would be no politicians. We win!!!!!!!!!

we have never seen anyone lie like tRump.

How about we stop all politicians that lie, then there would be no politicians. We win!!!!!!!!!

How about we stop playing false equivalence with Trump's Mount Everest of lies?!

Hardly a legitimate question. Just as bad as 'Have you stopped beating your wife yet?'

Would you be triggered and outraged if Harris was asked the same question?
You know. Turn about being fair play and all?

I mean is almost like there's a free press or something in America. I bet you'd think differently if he was holding a rifle while asking the question without his mask on.

I look to the press to provide information I can't easily get on my own. I do not look to the press to vent their frustrations on others even when I agree with those frustrations. Mr. Date pretty much pissed away his opportunity to provide the service for which he is (presumably) employed and succeeded only in reinforcing the idea that the media is more interested in bashing Trump than they are in finding and relaying actual news.

HuffPo guy. Of course.

Wanna bet?

HuffPo guy. Of course.

So if reporters don't kiss his ass they lose access, how very First Amendment of you to support that.
I'll remind you of that next time you start sniveling about the poor job the press does.
Elected officials should not have the power to banish reporters because they don't like the questions.

I look to the press to provide information I can't easily get on my own. I do not look to the press to vent their frustrations on others even when I agree with those frustrations. Mr. Date pretty much pissed away his opportunity to provide the service for which he is (presumably) employed and succeeded only in reinforcing the idea that the media is more interested in bashing Trump than they are in finding and relaying actual news.

Only to the cult.

These kinds of questions are longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg overdo.

The press is not there to sooth Trump and tell him how wonderful he is, maybe you'd be better off in an absolute monarchy.

Should be asked in the debates, so the world sees what he is.

Back
Top Bottom