• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's a GREAT day....

Well hello old friend! Actually, if I recall, you usually email me via that old pinkfloydfreak addy. I haven't checked that account in a coon's age. I just mostly use it, these days, when I register to a place I know is goonna spam me with junk mail. I will PM you my current address that I check frequently.

Well hello old friend! Actually, if I recall, you usually email me via that old pinkfloydfreak addy. I haven't checked that account in a coon's age. I just mostly use it, these days, when I register to a place I know is goonna spam me with junk mail. I will PM you my current address that I check frequently.

Thanks. Got it. I didn't know the deal. Remember when we used to do battle on "Aunt Jelly?" BTW, you got a good solution for those pocket gophers? They are ruining my lawn. And I've given up on the fire ants. I just dynamite them.

Thanks. Got it. I didn't know the deal. Remember when we used to do battle on "Aunt Jelly?" BTW, you got a good solution for those pocket gophers? They are ruining my lawn. And I've given up on the fire ants. I just dynamite them.

If you are referring to what we used to call "salamanders", good luck. There is this little trap you can push into the hole that will spring the next time they push dirt against and it will spear the little bastards. My dad used to pay me a quarter to sit at the hole/mound, when we would see the dirt flying out, and chop them with a hoe. All the time I spent doing it that way I only ever killed 2. I later realized my dad was just trying to get me out of his hair. LOL!

I totally remember Aunt Jelly. But to be fair, you have to remember that my "character" there was purely fictional and I duked it out with everybody. I was new to the net and I was just having fun. "Proud Whitey" is nothing at all like me. Captain America is though.

But now that you bring it up, I think that you and I are a perfect example of how two individuals, poles apart in ideology on SOME issues can end up being the best of internet friends. You know I think the world of you MM. Always have, really. But we did used to get sideways, no? Hahahahahaha!

Hell, I even came to terms with Navy Pride and I count him amongst my favorite posters these days. (Not saying I agree with him much. Just saying I found a deeper respect for him.) Don't see him around much anymore. Sure do hope he ok and in good health.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom