• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

iT'S a BUSH MIRACAL

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT IN LESS THAN TWO YEARS BUSH & COMPANY!!

Has the Iraqi people speaking perfect English ( IN FACT THEIR ENGLISH IS SO GOOD THEY PUT MOST AMERICANS TO SHAME ) and you ask GEE HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS ??????
And in COLLAGE and acting like AMERICAN"S !!!!

I find this truly AMAZING IN LESS THAN TWO YEARS .

Bush has taken these ONCE THIRD WORLD PEOPLE WITH NO EDUCATION and now they are SPEAKING ENGLISH AND EITHER GOING TO COLLAGE OR ALREADY GRADUATED FROM COLLAGE WOW WOW WOW IT'S A MIRACAL !!!
IT'S TRULY A MIRACAL IT'S AMAZING WOW !!! WOW!!! WOW!!

(HERE'S HOW I KNOW THIS ) It's because I see the IRAQI people in the NEWS SPEAKING ENGLISH , and gong to COLLAGE AND acting like AMERICAS TOO!! IT'S TRULY A MIRACAL

P.S If you believe THIS CRAP PLEASE PUT DOWN THE KOOL-AID AND GO TAKE A NAP !!! I GOT 00 YA!!! HA!! HA!! HA!! HA!! HA!!

Look Saddam was A MAD MAN , HE WAS A PEIRCE OF GARBAGE , HE WAS A DICTATOR , HE WAS A REAL PIECE OF BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP !!

However he did believe in educating his people AT LEAST SOME OF THEM and these are the people BUSH is taking CREDIT FOR

Which is A lot better than I can say for the neighbors to the SOUTH OF US OUR SO CALLED ALIES'S WHO WE HAVE BEEN GIVING $BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO A LONG WITH HAVIVG AMERICAN COMPANY'S Building baseness's their
And they people are still DIRT POOR WITH NO EDUCATION and how do you so called ALIES'S THANK US?????? By sneaking over the border Illeaglely and taking our jobs and filling up our hositals etc

IF YOU GUEESSED MEXICO YOUR RIGHT

"""""""""WHAT A JOKE"""""" DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE """""'

Pretty please, with sugar on top - stop with the full cap sentences.

*vauge takes a tylenol, to cure his headache*

I agree what's with all the caps? How many times do you have to be asked nicely? Vauge has even gone to the extreme of going through one of your posts and editing it to remove the caps manually. Didn't you say you were removed from other forums? Are you starting to see a pattern here? Seriously, what is it going to take to get you to stop posting with all caps? Or is it just never going to happend and Vauge and the rest of the moderators on here will end up voting to remove you from here as well. No one, that I know, of has any problems with you're expressing your political views. In fact we encourage it. That's what we want here. He** you and I agree on many political issues. But we're begging you, I'm begging you. For the love of all that is holy- turn the caps off! And leave them off!

You need to put down the pipe cause you're smokin something funny Freedom. President Bush hasn't claimed he is responsible for educating the Iraqi people. Where did you get that idea?

Hi squawker I was trying to be sarcastic :D because if you are watching the news this is what you are seeing !!

So know you hear reports about how our troops are hepling the IRAQI people go to school and build bussines's etc.
And it's seems to MOST :confused: AMERICAN'S :confused: that the U.S and BUSH administration had done all this !!

It seem to most Americans this way because how uninformed most Americans are

It's truly sad how many Americans do not know who their OWN :confused: congressman is or who their own state repetitive is,

ALL you have to do is watch Jay Leno he will talk to people on the street and ask very basic question about our government and he will get some pretty STUPID answers it's a SHAME

p.s My own brother who graduated HARVARD HE will only listen to ?? PBR ?? you know the public news station!!

How can anyone with a brain only listen to ONE SIDE wheather it's LEFT or RIGHT ?? is beyond me

figure this out my brother went to HARVARD and I was in SPECIAL ED all my school life and I'll go head to head with anyone

POWER TO FREEDOM OF THE PRESS
FREEDOM69

Hi Squawker & company This is A perfect cast in point why I say A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest

As I wrote the BUSH's Miracal

I said that I have been seeing in THE NEWS that the IRAQI people are speaking perfect English and going to collage etc.

I never said that BUSH had claimed victory for this
I never said that BUSH is running around saying he got all the people to speak English !!

HOWEVER

You came back saying hey freedom put down the stuff you are SMOKING and said that BUSH never said he was reponsable the all the educated IRAQI people !!!

So again I say where in the letter / forum / blog OR WHAT every you call what I wrote did I say

THAT Bush is taking responsibility for I never said any such thing

Paul Simond I THANK YOU once again

Hey freedom if you want people to take you seriously then you need to start making some kinda sense. I don't know it might work, you certainly haven't tried it yet.

Back
Top Bottom