• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's a boy! Catherine gives birth to royal baby[W:136]

sawyerloggingon

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
Political Leaning
Independent
"It's a boy! Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, and husband Prince William on Monday welcomed their first child. The baby boy was born at 4:24 p.m., weighing 8 pounds 6 ounces. A name has not yet been announced for the child, who is now third in line to the throne."

Does anybody in America care???? Thanks CNN.:roll:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/22/world/europe/uk-royal-baby/

"It's a boy! Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, and husband Prince William on Monday welcomed their first child. The baby boy was born at 4:24 p.m., weighing 8 pounds 6 ounces. A name has not yet been announced for the child, who is now third in line to the throne."

It's a boy! Catherine gives birth to royal baby - CNN.com

Outside of a passing interest, it really has no consequence in my life one way or the other.

Congratulations to all. A birth is a great moment in the life of anyone.

Americans get worked up about a ruler in another country.. imagine that.

Taking odds that it's Prince Elvis.....anybody?

l hope he doesnt resemble charles

Congrats. Now name him Oliver George so my old great Dane can be happy!

It's a boy! Catherine gives birth to royal baby - CNN.com

Actually my life revolves around the British monarchy. It's really all I care about.

Long may he reign!

p.s People who dont care generally dont start threads on it. FYI

Congratulations to all. A birth is a great moment in the life of anyone.

But it's not a top, dominating news event. I'm pissed that this has been the lead story... everywhere. I royally don't give a sh*t and am at a loss to understand why anyone would. The royals are a relic, a joke and more than a little pathetic.

But it's not a top, dominating news event. I'm pissed that this has been the lead story... everywhere. I royally don't give a sh*t and am at a loss to understand why anyone would. The royals are a relic, a joke and more than a little pathetic.

Its part of the circus coming to town. Enjoy the elephants and clowns while they are here.

Congrats to the new parents.

and to all of the other parents who have had kids, including today, and to future parents ... Is it true that they're thinking of naming the child Corky?

Considering we get breaking news on every breaking American disaster and frankly no one cares that a small plane is landing with one wheel down.... it is about time you get some of the same from our side.

Considering we get breaking news on every breaking American disaster and frankly no one cares that a small plane is landing with one wheel down.... it is about time you get some of the same from our side.

There's the Pete we all know.

Long may he reign!

I'm impressed they managed to keep the birth quiet for 3 and 1/2 hours.

Would have been nice to see a baby girl (future Queen) but I'm pleased either way. Good to see a lot of young Brits in the crowds outside Buckingham Palace this evening.

Boys rule; girls drool.

The whole of royalty should have died off long ago. They are parasites. I don't get why people worship them over people who actually accomplish things.

Back
Top Bottom