• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It Trump were in charge, the Ukraine conflict would likely be over by now

If you've become comfortable having someone censor what you read then they're happy that you're happy.
That's why I span a wide array of services, multiple perspectives. I thread the needle quite well.

You should try my method, perhaps you would be better informed.

For three reasons.

1. As the impeachment shows, he was actively helping Putin sabotage the coujtry
2. He was working on destabilizing NATO and the UN during his presidency
3. He capitulated to Russia repeatedly during his presidency with Belarus and the country of Georgia

Thank goodness we have Biden instead!
Man if I had a dime for every head of the liberal/progressive where Trump was living rent free ....

it would be over, more Ukrainians would have been slaughtered and Trump would then break ground on new hotels in Russia and the Ukraine.

Man if I had a dime for every head of the liberal/progressive where Trump was living rent free ....
We should always remain on guard against evil.

For three reasons.

1. As the impeachment shows, he was actively helping Putin sabotage the coujtry
2. He was working on destabilizing NATO and the UN during his presidency
3. He capitulated to Russia repeatedly during his presidency with Belarus and the country of Georgia

Thank goodness we have Biden instead!
The impeachment didn't show anything of the kind. It's only showed an inept desperate Democratic Party.

That's why I span a wide array of services, multiple perspectives. I thread the needle quite well.

You should try my method, perhaps you would be better informed.
Now we're getting somewhere. From where do you get perspectives other than that of a Liberal?

Now we're getting somewhere. From where do you get perspectives other than that of a Liberal?

I already mentioned my methodology. I believe what I am doing is fine.

Please state your purpose for this questioning if you wish to continue dialog, I am starting to get bored of it as right now all you are doing is using rhetorical methods to try and throw me off balance without actually being interested in the actual conversation.

Where were the non-liberal perspectives?
Again, I already mentioned my methodology. This is as far as you are going to get with this line of questioning as I do not keep a log of sites or articles.

You're going to need to come up with another strategy here or will you go ahead and declare whatever conclusion were going for in the first place (I assume it being based on the assumption that the liberal POV isn't the truth most of the time)?

Nevertheless, all true.

Tis no secret.....

Trump repeatedly praised Putin.
Trump hired a pro Russian criminal to run his campaign.
Trump said it was good Russia invaded Crimea.
Trump made the 2016 GOP platform anti-Ukraine.
Trump repeatedly dismissed Russian hacking.
Trump capitalized on Russian meddling in 2016.
Trump denied Russian interference in 2016.
Trump undermined Russian sanctions.
Trump was open to lifting sanctions.
Trump would never say Putin was a killer.
Trump tried to return spy bases to Russia.
Trump gave Russia classified intel.
Trump repeatedly attacked NATO.
Trump had to be forced into signing new Russian sanctions.
Trump pushed for a joint cyber security unit with Russia.
Trump thanked Putin for expelling US diplomats from Russia.
Trump eased sanctions on Putin’s top oligarchs.
Trump congratulated Putin on his sham election.
Trump tried to rescind sanctions on Russia for poisoning a defector.
Trump blocked a US statement condemning Russia’s invasion of Georgia.
Trump repeatedly praised far-right pro Russian leaders in Europe.
Trump refused to condemn Russia’s 2018 attack on Ukraine’s military.
Trump defended Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.
Trump pushed to let Russia in the G-7.
Trump gave Syria to Russia.
Trump echoed Russian talking points on ISIS.
Trump spread Russian lies about Ukraine.
Trump froze US aid to Ukraine.
Trump smeared US Ambassador to Ukraine.
Trump tried to visit Putin on Russian soil.
Trump gave Putin a PR victory on Covid.
Trump invited Putin to 2020 G-7 Summit.
Trump ordered CIA to share Intel with Russia.
Trump ignored warnings of Russian bounties on our soldiers.
Trump called Russian bounty story a “hoax.”
they don't care.

Nevertheless, all true.
i guess when you're part of the cult you have to resort to things like trying to guilt people into not talking about the cult leader and all his horrible and disgraceful words and actions.

some of these people, had they been born in an Islamic country, would be the most hardcore Islamists there.

Again, I already mentioned my methodology. This is as far as you are going to get with this line of questioning as I do not keep a log of sites or articles.

You're going to need to come up with another strategy here or will you go ahead and declare whatever conclusion were going for in the first place (I assume it being based on the assumption that the liberal POV isn't the truth most of the time)?
You will only admit to a methodology as though it's not a clear attempt to avoid answering what your typical sources are.
I'm only going by the nonsense you had in the OP of your thread. That's why I mentioned Maddow early on, which you didn't deny.
She was responsible for spreading a whole lot of nonsense like that too.
So naturally I suggested you've probably been a viewer. Have you?

You will only admit to a methodology as though it's not a clear attempt to avoid answering what your typical sources are.
I'm only going by the nonsense you had in the OP of your thread. That's why I mentioned Maddow early on, which you didn't deny.
She was responsible for spreading a whole lot of nonsense like that too.
So naturally I suggested you've probably been a viewer. Have you?
I already gave you an answer to what my sources were, you simply did not like them as they did not fit the narrative you were trying to construct.

I am not a regular Maddow viewer, but I have caught here broadcast a few times over the years or have seen clips on the internet from time to time.

I already gave you an answer to what my sources were, you simply did not like them as they did not fit the narrative you were trying to construct.

I am not a regular Maddow viewer, but I have caught here broadcast a few times over the years or have seen clips on the internet from time to time.
Do you agree with what you heard her say and what was it?

Using Google and Twitter for sources is a helluvan admission.

Okay. Who am I to argue? I can't stand the guy. Trump takes a different approach to foreign relations, that's true. It's like listening to one mob boss talking about another. They don't worry about righteous condemnations from the pulpit, they call a spade a spade. Is Putin crafty? An adversary to respect for the damage he has and will cause? I think so. There has been a lot of quoting out of context (see Pompeo) and accusations that don't hold up here. This is a tragedy of historic proportions and we don't need the partisan ankle biters dancing on the Ukranians' graves to get in one more 'GOP Bad' point. People need to stoppit and work together against this Russian bastard.

You are spot on. Partisanship only distracts from the recognition that this is the greatest challenge to the free world since the end of the cold war, if not since the Cuban Missile Crisis. Predicting what Trump might have done regarding Putin is unclear, there are cases that can be made both ways. And it certainly doesn't help when politicians and media muddy the issue with false or misleading representations of where people stand based on a few cherry-picked words and phrasing ("Pomeo" as you pointed out).

Do I trust Trump in regard to Russia? Not at all. Did I trust Biden in regard to Russia? Nope. Indeed, about the only politician I trusted in regard to Russia was Mitt Romney. We've had twenty years of denial, rationalization, minimization, and self-generated helplessness over Putin. The debate is over and anyone who does not him as evil is in dire need of visiting Ukraine or changing their residence to Russia.

Biden, in all his flaws and mental challenges, is all we've got. We must back him, urge him, demand from him the most aggressive strategy available, short of entering a ground war, and nothing less.

And as always, I stand with Ukraine.

Biden, in all his flaws and mental challenges, is all we've got. We must back him, urge him, demand from him the most aggressive strategy available, short of entering a ground war, and nothing less.

Despite flaws, Biden has managed to pull together a coalition of global nations and the NATO alliance.

And as always, I stand with Ukraine.

Spasibo. I've been doing that in ths sub-forum since 2013 when I registered here.

Back
Top Bottom