• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It takes a certain personality to be a successful President.

Those are talents/skills, not personality types. I gave you reading material.

Trump's personality type can be found here.

Does Biden have any of the characteristics I posted?
Honest answer now.

Does Biden have any of the characteristics I posted?
Honest answer now.
Deflecting from your own OP, gp?

Who cares. We're talking about personalities. Remember?

Odds are, Trump isn't the only president who has/had a personality disorder. I wouldn't know, nor care, but odds are.

I promised pictures, so here ya go.

MyersBriggsTypes.png

I'm INTP. How 'bout you?

Have fun trying to apply it to presidents, especially the dead ones.

Shouldn't being able to distinguish between truth and lies, between fact and fiction, be a criteria?

I'm not sure that having to inform us whenever a president is right speaks well of said president.

Shouldn't being able to distinguish between truth and lies, between fact and fiction, be a criteria?

I'm not sure that having to inform us whenever a president is right speaks well of said president.

Russia, Russia, Russia !!!!

This is what you get when someone starts drinking before noon.
It’s even earlier in San Diego, technically he could still be at last night’s binge………

It's like shooting fish in a barrel. :LOL:

Bitter old man rants.

Don’t worry, in a few years you can draw 100% of your Social Security and still keep busting your knuckles for 19%. Good Times!

It’s even earlier in San Diego, technically he could still be at last night’s binge………
It's like shooting fish in a barrel. :LOL:

You guys are great sidekicks.

He's at work.

Why you puttin' fish in the barrel, gp? We're supposed to sell it. Okay? Back to work. And stop drinking the product.

Rows-of-traditional-full-whisky-barrels-768x512.jpg

Much as I would like to respond to the thread derail attempt and defend my personal habits (which really aren't very good) , let me just say that it's telling none of you commies are defending Biden. Have you given up?

The DNC, in typical win at all costs fashion, made Joe the nominee to make the American public think they could vote for a "moderate". When in fact, they voted for a stuffed suit with a "moderate" sign pinned on his back.
I don't even want to talk about the absolute incompetent they pushed for VP.
And America knows it.

Examples?
George Washington
Abe Lincoln
Teddy Roosevelt
FDR
Eisenhower
JFK
Reagan

And yes, Trump.

Notice how Joe's not on that list?
Ouch. That's gotta sting for Joe. I guess you're not going to let him in your big boy clubhouse, huh?

The ability to motivate, strategize and lead.

So what did Trump lead, what did he strategize and what did he motivate, beyond fear and subservience among his sycophants?

This defines Trump -

1651250843283.png

So what did Trump lead, what did he strategize and what did he motivate, beyond fear and subservience among his sycophants?

You realise he accomplished a great deal, despite the insane attacks by the media and the Dems, right?

Examples?
George Washington
Abe Lincoln
Teddy Roosevelt
FDR
Eisenhower
JFK
Reagan

And yes, Trump.

You going to offer any metrics or basis for these choices or just assume we will take you as some objective party on all this subject?

Examples?
George Washington
Abe Lincoln
Teddy Roosevelt
FDR
Eisenhower
JFK
Reagan

And yes, Trump.

Your list doesn’t comport with the reality that the majority of historians and other Americans properly place Trump at, or near the bottom of virtually every single poll.

Even more than a year out of office, Trump continues to work at destroying our representative democracy with his Big Lie.

You going to offer any metrics or basis for these choices or just assume we will take you as some objective party on all this subject?
I think the records for the guys on my list speak for themselves.

I think the records for the guys on my list speak for themselves.

How about you speak for yourself, and tell us all about these records you speak of.

Back
Top Bottom