• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It Shouldn't Surprise Me

When I think on it, why am I shocked?

Zionists conquer nations through a refined, modern method, they commit atrocities against humanity, and they don't really care what you think on the matter. This shouldn't be shocking, this is history. This is human nature. A story that has repeated itself again and again. The victims and the empathetic rally to the cause of peace and harmony while the power-hoarders and the wealth-hoarders rattle and bash the drums of war...and whatever other methods to at the command.

When I think about it, I'm sort of caught in the middle. Were these not a people who have been tossed around from one nation to the next for millenia? Endlessly the subjects of abuse and tyranny? Always the scapegoat? Or was that all propaganda also? If the former is true then it is only cosmic, karmic justice that the meek actually have inherited the earth. Only, they employ the same ruthless methods that were likely used against them, if they were used against them. World plight and world discrimination towards them have made them probably the most tightly knit racial community ever. They truly work together to accomplish their objectives, dark or light.

But in the end, whether they are good or evil, I ask myself why should I really care and really involve myself? They are only doing what other cultures and civilizations have done to others throughout history. Now that the former imperialists find themselves under the sword of a new power, I wonder if they begin to understand what effect they had on other people and other cultures. If they understand that once these kinds of things have been committed against you and your ancestors, they can never be forgotten. it is not as easy as a simple reconciliation- a brush under the carpet. Your dark deeds will come back to haunt you.

I wonder if this is not the strongest example of karmic retribution ever? However wrong they are in doing this...how right were we to do it to other people?

What truly idiotic hate speech.

Gardener, take this as a warning. Say something constructive or do not post anything. I really hate your tone, you probably have a disgusting personality. You want to address my opinions approach me with respect or I'l hurl it right back at you on every level at every word.

You're opinion sure seem to suggest that anything Jews actually suffered was nothing more than propaganda and that is indeed idiotic. Are you a Holocaust denier? Just curious.

Last edited:
Not at all. I thought I expressed it clearly that I was torn between pity for how they were treated and anger for how they are treating others. Here...it is the beginning of the second paragraph.

When I think about it, I'm sort of caught in the middle. Were these not a people who have been tossed around from one nation to the next for millenia? Endlessly the subjects of abuse and tyranny? Always the scapegoat? Or was that all propaganda also? If the former is true then it is only cosmic, karmic justice that the meek actually have inherited the earth.

Not to be prickly, but I wonder if anyone is actually reading what I wrote or are they just reacting to my known thoughts on the subject.

Back
Top Bottom