• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It seems the only ones acting like Nazi's in Ukraine are the Russian soldiers

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I have watched video's taken during WWII by the Nazi's of them lining up Jews next to or in pits and shooting them, one layer after another. We see video's of Nazi soldiers shooting civilians in the street and letting their bodies lie there to rot. Now we are seeing video's of the same thing happening i Ukraine after the Russians moved out of the villages and towns they have occupied for several weeks. Those Russian soldiers acted just like the Nazi's they are supposed to be removing from Ukraine, but it seems they are the real Nazi's there.

I've listened to arguments--mostly from the Russians--that the Nazi atrocities in Ukraine were committed by Ukrainians, themselves. But that doesn't hold water. If that were true, then we would have been hearing about--and seeing evidence of--those atrocities a long time before now.

All of this is just sickening.

I've listened to arguments--mostly from the Russians--that the Nazi atrocities in Ukraine were committed by Ukrainians, themselves. But that doesn't hold water. If that were true, then we would have been hearing about--and seeing evidence of--those atrocities a long time before now.

All of this is just sickening.
There are photos taken by satellites showing the Russian's leaving one of the towns and driving around the bodies of fallen civilians in the streets.

I have watched video's taken during WWII by the Nazi's of them lining up Jews next to or in pits and shooting them, one layer after another. We see video's of Nazi soldiers shooting civilians in the street and letting their bodies lie there to rot. Now we are seeing video's of the same thing happening i Ukraine after the Russians moved out of the villages and towns they have occupied for several weeks. Those Russian soldiers acted just like the Nazi's they are supposed to be removing from Ukraine, but it seems they are the real Nazi's there.

That's because

the only ones acting like Nazi's in Ukraine are the Russian soldiers.​

There are photos taken by satellites showing the Russian's leaving one of the towns and driving around the bodies of fallen civilians in the streets.

Thanks, Indy. That should be evidence enough, right there.

Back
Top Bottom