• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It seems my path & hers are going to cross again after 603 months... The cons please.

"..On behalf of his client, Cohen denied the existence of an affair between Trump and Daniels,[55] but he later stated: "In a private transaction in 2016, I used my own personal funds to facilitate a payment of $130,000 to Ms. Stephanie Clifford."[56]...In August 2018, Cohen reached a plea deal with prosecutors, saying he paid off Daniels "at the direction of the ... candidate" and "for the principal purpose of influencing the election".[5] In September 2018, Cohen offered to invalidate the non-disclosure agreement with Daniels if she would refund the $130,000 Cohen's company paid to her.[64][65] Lawyers for Trump have declared that Trump will neither enforce the non-disclosure agreement nor contest Daniels' claim that it is invalid.[66] ..."

You don't recognize it when it's obvious and supported by sworn testimony and by an attempted cover up financial trail but you've taken the trouble to ferret it out in this particular thread, despite the content to the contrary in my posts.
I will restate the point, you trying to contact this woman because of your lust for her while married is seeking an affair and that’s wrong.

If you want to try it because you think Donald Trump did it, that doesn’t make it right.

I will restate the point, you trying to contact this woman because of your lust for her while married is seeking an affair and that’s wrong.

If you want to try it because you think Donald Trump did it, that doesn’t make it right.
I pointed out that your posted record supports your poor judgment you decided to "drive by" some of, into this thread. Noteworthy projection uing the ole "TDS" strategy.

You did not quote me posting anything similar to your interpretation of what I've actually posted. Our history is that I let her go. I've emphasized repeatedly an attraction and connection other than a physical attraction. If I'm guilty of anything, it has been forcing myself to post in an excruciatingly candid manner. I don't think you are attempting any such thing.

-snip-
roommates. We had spent 90 percent of our first meeting in a horizontal position, seemed to be on the same wave length, she had offered no resistance to my advances.

I am the only and the older brother of several sisters, I was in awe over suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, having her in my arms, moved more spiritually than sexually.

We hugged goodbye, reluctant to interrupt the moment, the closest I can explain it is feeling that if it had been anywhere near as intense for her as it was for me, we would meet again very soon because I sensed she was similarly reluctant to end the evening despite her concern about returning home before her parents grew really concerned on that early Saturday
-snip-

Last edited:
Our paths crossed, we're in contact, it's gone horribly awry, for a host of reasons. Still and all, an intense and extremely interesting experience and continuing to unfold.

Miscalculations, she may not have received the four email messages I've sent to her in 2022. She may have an impaired memory. She still refuses to respond directly, I can confirm she's read four messages I've sent her in the last 48 hous via the internal messaging of a pay site we both happen to be members of.

She's blocked me from sending additional messages but took my offer to have administrative access to my account on the pay site.

Her reaction to the interest I have expressed is appropriate if I were a stalker. Conferring trust in her as I described is received as provocation.
I'm glad I'm not intensely personal and so defensive about my privacy. Passage of time ushers in new fears.

By her actions I can confirm she objects to and is apprehensive over my awareness of her location but ironically this awareness is the catalyst for
all of this.

Last edited:
Dude - your wife is physically sick and you’re chasing after some chick from your past because you are bored and want some excitement in your life.

You’re turning your back on your marriage vows if they included any sort of “in sickness and health” and you’re romanticizing teenage hormones and turning them into some creepy thing.

Leave this woman alone.

No woman worth her salt is going to think that is anything other than creepy.

Stop before she gets the idea to pick up the phone and call your wife and family and blow your ENTIRE life up. If she isn’t/hasn’t already

Dude - your wife is physically sick and you’re chasing after some chick from your past because you are bored and want some excitement in your life.

You’re turning your back on your marriage vows if they included any sort of “in sickness and health” and you’re romanticizing teenage hormones and turning them into some creepy thing.

Leave this woman alone.

No woman worth her salt is going to think that is anything other than creepy.

Stop before she gets the idea to pick up the phone and call your wife and family and blow your ENTIRE life up. If she isn’t/hasn’t already
It is interesting you are a headhunter yet embrace so rigidly a black or white reaction, opinion, or mindset, generally. I am not even disagreeing with you.

The same, "unseen force" that literally plucked me out of my life in Manhattan and resulted in my being married four months before my wife suffered a stroke that's left her in need of life long care seems to be at work here. If I had not reconnected with my present wife after more than twenty five years of no contact precisely when I did, she would have suffered the stroke unmarried.

For more than twenty years I've felt like a pawn in someone else's game but I've had a purpose driven life. For unknown reasons this even older acquaintance recently moved 900 miles and I became aware of it.

I have no physical interest in any woman nearing 70. My wife was nearly 49 when her life was suddenly permanently altered by a health crisis.
If I was seeking a romantic partner and I had the looks and the money, a thirty five year old seems a safe choice.

If my wife passes before I do, I'd seek a younger foreign woman in exchange for sponsoring her for citizenship.

I don't think lust is an element in my present interest but it could have something to do with do-it-yourself mental health preservation.
My wife is not well enough to be contacted by an outside party as you are describing.

I have contributed enough to my marriage that I am not sufficiently moved by your arguments which are not unreasonable in many other marital
relationships. I think I've done an adequate job sharing how and why I think I got here but I admit not justifying it close to entirely.

This has never seemed real since my first half hour with this person. I've interfered to try to improve the resolution, compared to the standing one of the last 51 years.

For unknown reasons this even older acquaintance recently moved 900 miles and I became aware of it.
You became aware of it because you went looking for it.

Because you are bored in your current life or unhappy with it.

Leave the woman alone, she has made it clear she is not interested in your advances.

You became aware of it because you went looking for it.

Because you are bored in your current life or unhappy with it.

Leave the woman alone, she has made it clear she is not interested in your advances.

I simply did what I've been doing since beginning genealogical research in 2005, bring myself up to date on obituaries published in the town of my
Yankee ancestors. The difference this time, about a year ago, I noticed the maiden name of a decedent was the same as the person this thread is framed around and that the decedent was survived by a sister with the not all that common first name of the person discussed in this thread.

I was not aware she had a sister, let alone any connection to this town in the N.E. thirty miles from theirs. So I maintain I had "not gone looking".

I posted this months ago in another thread,
-snip- The success at Dunkirk made Churchill’s defiance a realistic option and solidified his hold on power. ,,"

Churchill and I our of this ancestor, via our mothers, so I guess similar values are in our DNA, whereas attraction to authoritarians
is also pre-ordained....
-snip-

I'm going to quote the last paragraph of a 2019 article in the local newspaper I described above. Discretion discourages posting the link.
The point is this is my only motivation for doing what you believe I did.

"...Although the ancestral connection is shared with adjacent town name, Town claims Winston Churchill’s ancestors as their own and, probably, there are some distant relatives of Churchill’s living in Town today."

Back
Top Bottom