• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

It must be bad and getting worse.

I guarantee you, if Biden is actually elected, he WON"T be the one actually running things. Oh, he may think he is, but he won't.

Nobody cares.

I guarantee you, if Biden is actually elected, he WON"T be the one actually running things. Oh, he may think he is, but he won't.

So you have bought into the "dark shadow" people theory then.

Moderator: President Trump, what do you plan to do in your 2nd term should you win?

Trump: One of the things that will be really great — you know, the word 'experience' is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I've always said that. But the word 'experience' is a very important word, It's a very important meaning.

I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington I think 17 times — all of a sudden I'm president of the United States. You know the story. I'm riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our first lady, and I say, 'This is great.'

And I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes, like, you know, an idiot like Bolton — all he wanted to do is drop bombs on everybody. You don't have to drop bombs on everybody. You don't have to kill people.

So many true believers here. Tell me, why won't Joe take questions from the press? It's an issue that's affecting his poll numbers. Maybe it's just that one reporter from Fox or OAN, huh? ;)

Biden's inability to take questions from the press. Especially when you consider most of the MSM is firmly in the Biden camp. He wouldn't take questions in his first appearance since the conventions, just read a teleprompter speech basically blaming Trump for virtually everything. Typical DNC propaganda.

Will he actually debate Trump?

I'd say an actual face to face debate is about 50/50 at this point. It is very obvious that the Biden campaign and the Democrat leaders want to keep Joe out of a situation where he has to speak without the aid of a teleprompter, and they don't want him to answer impromptu questions even from democrat supporters in the press.
Nancy Pelosi already set the opposition for no debate.
I'd say the democrats are going to use Coronavirus as an excuse to do a remote debate from some location where the Candidates are not face to face, where off screen aid can be provided to Biden and where there will be no rebuttal from the other candidate and possibly a situation where the questions are pre-approved or even taped situations but certainly nothing involving a live audience even with social distancing and mask.

You notice we are not seeing any commercials advertising live debates or any debates for that matter.

Last edited:
So you have no confirmation from Trump that he'll debate Biden. What you have is a..."suggestion."

Trump has said over and over he wants a debate, even asking for additional debates and to move the dates forward.

So many true believers here. Tell me, why won't Joe take questions from the press? It's an issue that's affecting his poll numbers. Maybe it's just that one reporter from Fox or OAN, huh? ;)

Why do true believers of President Trump dodge questions, ignore the total off the wall comments he makes?

Yes, Trump has taken questions from the press. It seems lately President Trump ignores questions he does not like or makes comments about how terrible the question is. That is not answering the question.

Why do true believers of President Trump dodge questions, ignore the total off the wall comments he makes?

Yes, Trump has taken questions from the press. It seems lately President Trump ignores questions he does not like or makes comments about how terrible the question is. That is not answering the question.

Trump takes questions, then he lies. I suppose that is effective?

Given what Kamala said that Joe did to her as a little girl on that school bus , is anyone else surprised that Joe has not officially vetted her blackness as of Sept. 1st ?black.jpg

Trump has said over and over he wants a debate, even asking for additional debates and to move the dates forward.

What I've seen is negotiating over the terms of debates. I've seen no unconditional declaration that he'll debate Biden, like Biden has already provided several times now. If you have a link to one then I'll be happy to admit I was wrong.

Biden's inability to take questions from the press. Especially when you consider most of the MSM is firmly in the Biden camp. He wouldn't take questions in his first appearance since the conventions, just read a teleprompter speech basically blaming Trump for virtually everything. Typical DNC propaganda.

Will he actually debate Trump?

It's actually rather funny. There was a time when Trump was blasted by the media for not having any or many press briefings and now they just let Biden get away with it.

Back
Top Bottom