• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

it may be redundant but hi

R

radical_faith

Hello all. I'm a senior in high school who is moderately politically active and aware and would like to expand and develop her political opinion. Don't expect me to come forward with any ground shattering debate but I will do my best. Well I hope I don't annoy any of you with my slight political incompetence…

radical_faith said:
...I hope I don't annoy any of you with my slight political incompetence…
If it's only slight, that should be enough to allow you to wallop on some folks.

The water's fine. Remember that this is just a MB and you can get up and walk away anytime you like. And no one here's worth getting upset over. Though it can be humorous when people do get upset. So, I guess it's a toss up if I think you should get upset or not. I'll leave it to your judgement.

Simon

Welcome to Debate Politics!

Every post doesn't have to be a "debate" - just state your opinion. Sometimes the most interesting posts are the I feel or I think type.

And no one here's worth getting upset over.

[yoda voice]
Wise this statement is.
[/yoda voice]

:wcm

[yoda statement]
Fear leads to anger...anger leads to stress....stress leads to doobies...and doobies...doobies lead to twinkies young one
[/yoda statement]

Welcome to DP and you are only a year younger than me. Great to see some people my age here, lol.

Back
Top Bottom