• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It is vital that the U.S. destroy China within the next 20 years.

No way

NASA is planning to go back to the Moon Btw - it's estimated that it needs $20-30 billion to go there by 2024:

Which would probably mean $100 billion by 2030.

That's a manned mission. Not a simple unmanned probe like the Chinese have done.

And in regards to U.S. carriers vs. the Chinese.

Why China Can't Target U.S. Aircraft Carriers (forbes.com)

"The U.S. Navy’s surface fleet is completely misaligned to meet the threats the military says it must counter in the 21st century..."

So, my web page is bigger than your web page

That's a manned mission. Not a simple unmanned probe like the Chinese have done.

NASA couldn't send an unmanned mission there either.

Not today anyway. It's not like taking a road trip to Cleveland.

To the first sentence of your post.

So?

Yes. Of course.

As ridiculous as Kennedy's blockade of Cuba? Of course given that a blockade is legally an "act of war" we could call a blockade of China a "quarantine" like Kennedy did.

Would it be okay for you then?
You want to go to war with china. Why? What is this great reason that you want to spend hundreds of thousands of lives on?

You want to go to war with china. Why? What is this great reason that you want to spend hundreds of thousands of lives on?

I explained it in the opening post. Are you now admitting that you don't bother reading what I actually post?

I thought so. It explains a great deal.

I explained it in the opening post. Are you now admitting that you don't bother reading what I actually post?

I thought so. It explains a great deal.
This is your excuse for war

China fielding a world class military combined with their economic strength and the international political appeal of their "prosperous autocracy" model will be detrimental to both the short and long term interests of the United States.

You want to kill hundreds of thousands of people for this. Just so we can be number one.

Are you willing to die for this cause?

This is your excuse for war

China fielding a world class military combined with their economic strength and the international political appeal of their "prosperous autocracy" model will be detrimental to both the short and long term interests of the United States.

You want to kill hundreds of thousands of people for this. Just so we can be number one.

Are you willing to die for this cause?

Sure. Though I'm much more interested in killing for this cause.

And the "we" includes my children and family and countless people that I love and care about. I want the world they grow up in to be controlled and dominated by their United States. Surely you can try to understand that rather than reacting with your repeated pretensions of being "appalled".

And the "we" includes my children and family and countless people that I love and care about. I want the world they grow up in to be controlled and dominated by their United States. Surely you can try to understand that rather than reacting with your repeated pretensions of being "appalled".
So you are willing to risk your life for this cause. You are willing to let your family be at the front lines in this battle. You personally will take up the fight if allowed

So you are willing to risk your life for this cause. You are willing to let your family be at the front lines in this battle. You personally will take up the fight if allowed

My family members will have to speak for themselves. I personally encouraged my daughter to take up a military career but that wasn't her choice. I will do whatever my country requires and requests of me.

My family members will have to speak for themselves. I personally encouraged my daughter to take up a military career but that wasn't her choice. I will do whatever my country requires and requests of me.
No you wont or you would have already served.

You want a massive war with a super power that could easily turn into world war three.

And you never want to leave the couch during it

No you wont or you would have already served.

You want a massive war with a super power that could easily turn into world war three.

And you never want to leave the couch during it

Why are you being such an ass by constantly making things personal?

I don't.

Why are you being such an ass by constantly making things personal?

I don't.
Because you are calling for the deaths of what could be millions of people.

I guess people who spoke out against Hitler who wanted to make germany the most important country in the world were asses

Because you are calling for the deaths of what could be millions of people.

I guess people who spoke out against Hitler who wanted to make germany the most important country in the world were asses

And once again, someone trots out a reference to Hitler which isn't remotely appropriate. I'm not advocating or encouraging the massacres of any group of people. Jews, Romany, homosexuals, handicapped or anyone else.

You know if the Chinese would just give up they could easily avoid any of my plans. Why couldn't they do that?

Now, you'll say "the Chinese can't do that. wouldn't do that". So why should I abandon my dreams for the United States if the Chinese won't abandon their dreams for their nation.

Same thing.

And once again, someone trots out a reference to Hitler which isn't remotely appropriate. I'm not advocating or encouraging the massacres of any group of people. Jews, Romany, homosexuals, handicapped or anyone else.

You know if the Chinese would just give up they could easily avoid any of my plans. Why couldn't they do that?

Now, you'll say "the Chinese can't do that. wouldn't do that". So why should I abandon my dreams for the United States if the Chinese won't abandon their dreams for their nation.

Same thing.
If europe and Russia and the US just gave up Hitler would not have needed to kill anyone.

You want world dominance in the EXACT same way as Hitler.

And you would kill millions to get it

If europe and Russia and the US just gave up Hitler would not have needed to kill anyone.

I'm pretty sure Hitler was going to kill millions in the Holocaust no matter what Europe or Russia did. After all, the Jews, Romany and others were never a threat to the German state.

You're basically arguing that Hitler was justified. Didn't know you were not only cowardly and lazy but an apologist for the Holocaust.

I'm pretty sure Hitler was going to kill millions in the Holocaust no matter what Europe or Russia did. After all, the Jews, Romany and others were never a threat to the German state.

You're basically arguing that Hitler was justified. Didn't know you were not only cowardly and lazy but an apologist for the Holocaust.
You are arguing for workd war three based on the desire for world dominance IN THE EXACT SAME WAY HITLER DID.

THE EXACT SAME WAY.

Call me cowardly again and we can compare your military history to.mine again. I would love that.

HAHAHAHAHA

You are arguing for workd war three based on the desire for world dominance IN THE EXACT SAME WAY HITLER DID.

THE EXACT SAME WAY.

Call me cowardly again and we can compare your military history to.mine again. I would love that.

HAHAHAHAHA

Since when is military service a real gauge of courage or not?

Since when is military service a real gauge of courage or not?
Oh please tell us your tales of courage. Regale us with a courageous tale where you risked your life for your country.

Watch this folks. Lol

If you truly "love and care" about others, stop talking about going to war (possibly nuclear war) with China

China is no Iraq, they can destroy the USA in a war a mutual destruction

Bomb China and millions of Americans could die in retaliation.

If you truly "love and care" about others, stop talking about going to war (possibly nuclear war) with China

Good thing we have 330 million here then.

Or not go to war as China is not going to attack the US, unless the US attempts a blockade.

So you see no problems with China becoming the dominant world power within just the next few decades? Do you REALLY BELIEVE that situation will work out better for the U.S. and its citizens? Be honest?

He is fine with millions of people dying as long as he can get his cheap flat screen tv so he can sit at home and watch Gilmore girls

Back
Top Bottom