• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It is time

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
It is time for democrats to get over their snit that the criminal, corrupt, serial liar Hillary lost. Build the wall and move on. Their snit has long ago become an mental problem. What is funny is the fact that President Trump lives in their heads rent free.

Conservatives...like yourself keep bringing up Hilary's loss....in your own words "It is time"

It is time for democrats to get over their snit that the criminal, corrupt, serial liar Hillary lost. Build the wall and move on. Their snit has long ago become an mental problem. What is funny is the fact that President Trump lives in their heads rent free.

Here we go, today's rant of uselessness from "logical."

Conservatives...like yourself keep bringing up Hilary's loss....in your own words "It is time"

We are not the ones holding a grudge. When are you going to get Hillary to shut the hell up. She has more excuses for why she lost than Carter has liver pills. BTW she is now blaming Obama. How does that set with you?

We are not the ones holding a grudge. When are you going to get Hillary to shut the hell up. She has more excuses for why she lost than Carter has liver pills. BTW she is now blaming Obama. How does that set with you?

Following Hilary and hanging onto her every word 2 years after the fact is kind of obsessive don't you think? To be honest...I never give her a second thought.

Hillary is not president.., she has no real power. Why are you so obsessed with her? She’s a regular citizen like you and me. She has the power to do nothing.

Dude I think you are becoming obsessed (from all the posts you are creating on the same topics) and most of it is just rants not based on facts but your pure emotions. Go outside, go for a walk... breathe. Unplug. It’ll do you wonders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your masters at Fox news have moved onto hating Ocasio-Cortez.. You need to forget Clinton and move on too.

Speaking of moving on, it’s time for Trumpsters to get Hillary out of their heads and focus on the present.

What's funny is that Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter own Trump's head. Trump is just renting space there.

What are we debating? Another trash thread started by Logica1.

Really cause it seems only conservatives care about her. They keep calling members of the forum hillary lovers, when in actuality she got luke warm support on here at best.

What are we debating? Another trash thread started by Logica1.

Apparently the argument is that most people don't want the wall because Hillary lost. Not because it's expensive, illogical, and steals land from American landowners but Hillary. :lol:

Hillary is not president.., she has no real power. Why are you so obsessed with her? She’s a regular citizen like you and me. She has the power to do nothing.

Dude I think you are becoming obsessed (from all the posts you are creating on the same topics) and most of it is just rants not based on facts but your pure emotions. Go outside, go for a walk... breathe. Unplug. It’ll do you wonders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Give me an example of what I have posted that is not real fact.

Apparently the argument is that most people don't want the wall because Hillary lost. Not because it's expensive, illogical, and steals land from American landowners but Hillary. :lol:

Pelosi and Schumer dont want the wall because they know it WILL work, and cut down on future democrat voters.

Why don't you charge Clinton rent for the amount of space she occupies in your head?

I'll bet if you send her a fan letter she'll send you back an autographed picture.

Pelosi and Schumer dont want the wall because they know it WILL work, and cut down on future democrat voters.

:lol: Okay sure. Let's just keep our heads in the sand and pretend cartels don't have millions of dollars in cash to get their product here whatever way possible and traffickers will also use whatever methods to get people across. Let's also pretend it's a-okay to steal land from Americans that don't want a wall too. We can also close our ears to the fact that we have a huge deficit and building a huge concrete wall that will cost billions is a better idea than trying to actively go after employers and cut off welfare benefits for any family that can't prove they are here legally. Brilliant - spend an obscene amount of money you don't have instead of trying to make money. By George, I think you are on to something!

#ButHillary

SBNxjtp.gif

:lol: Okay sure. Let's just keep our heads in the sand and pretend cartels don't have millions of dollars in cash to get their product here whatever way possible and traffickers will also use whatever methods to get people across. Let's also pretend it's a-okay to steal land from Americans that don't want a wall too. We can also close our ears to the fact that we have a huge deficit and building a huge concrete wall that will cost billions is a better idea than trying to actively go after employers and cut off welfare benefits for any family that can't prove they are here legally. Brilliant - spend an obscene amount of money you don't have instead of trying to make money. By George, I think you are on to something!
Wall one time 20 billion dollars. Criminal invaders cost the US 120 billion dollars EVERY YEAR in welfare.

Back
Top Bottom