• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It is Time to Acknowledge that Obama is a Muslim. Isn't that right?

The OP said that Obama wears a ring with an inscription that says there is no god but Allah. The ring does not have such an inscription. The ring proves that Obama wears a ring. I don't know how to put it more simply for you.

Perhaps the inscription is on the inside of the ring. Only way to be sure is to amputate the finger and see. Hmm best be safe and ampute the whole arm

Perhaps the inscription is on the inside of the ring. Only way to be sure is to amputate the finger and see. Hmm best be safe and ampute the whole arm

The inscription is only visible if the ring is cast into the fires of Mount Doom.

The inscription is only visible if the ring is cast into the fires of Mount Doom.

No any fire will do. Mount Doom (whos actual name is Mauna Loa) will destroy the ring

The OP said that Obama wears a ring with an inscription that says there is no god but Allah. The ring does not have such an inscription. The ring proves that Obama wears a ring. I don't know how to put it more simply for you.

Thanks. I missed the OP's claim about the ring. My bad.

Basically this is just another attempt to portray "Muslim" in a negative or dehumanising way as whenever this gets raised, the implication is that there is something wrong with being an Arab-American or a Muslim.

Is there something wrong with being an American Muslim in the US?

We don't have to portray "Muslims" in a negative or dehumanizing way.

These bastards are doing it so well all by themselves.

By screaming "Death to America" and slashing throats abroad,

by flying planes into buildings,

by blowing bombs in Boston,

by shooting friends in San Bernardino, and military bases

and by their deafening silence.

We don't have to portray "Muslims" in a negative or dehumanizing way.

These bastards are doing it so well all by themselves.

By screaming "Death to America" and slashing throats abroad,
by flying planes into buildings,

by blowing bombs in Boston,

by shooting friends in San Bernardino, and military bases

and by their deafening silence.

Bolded kinda makes you wonder doesnt it?

Obama is a Muslim -- True! Because What kind of Christian wears a ring engraved with the statement that there is no god but allah ? What kind of Christians says that America is no longer a Christian nation and mocks the Bible and Jesus Christ ? What kind of Christian uses the presidential podium to praise allah ? What kind of Christian uses the presidential podium to praise Mohammed? What kind of Christian uses the presidential podium to praise what he calls "the holy quoran " ? What kind of Christian supports gay marriage which is against the teachings of the Holy Bible ? He taught Constitutional law ? What qualified him to do that? His missing school records ? You dont have to know anything to be a professor if you know the right rich people to put you in a place they want you to be . Pushed the boundaries of the law ? No he has repeatedly violated federal law and violated the constitutional rights of American citizens!

Obama hates white people -- True! He called the Cambridge police "stupid" for arresting Professor Gates, even while admitting that he didn't know what had happened.

Obama hates Christians -- True! His response to ISIS atrocities was to whine about the Crusades and the Inquisition.

Obama hates America -- True! He is a buddy of the Weather Underground unrepentant terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.

Obama is a Traitor -- True! because he supports the invasion of america by millions of illegals.

Obama is a Racist -- True! because he supports affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people.

Obama is a homosexual -- True! Michelle Obama is Michael LaVaughn Robinson. He was Barracks college roommate. Google the name and end your disbelief. The "daughters" were hand picked orphans from Morocco.

Obama is pure evil -- True! This is Obama's legacy, destroying our economy, destroying our health care system, destroying our victory in Iraq, destroying the Middle East, destroying the military, destroying our relationship with Israel, and destroying our prestige in the world. Failure, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure. About the only thing he has improved is his golf game and Jimmy Carter's legacy as the worst President ever.

I never had a doubt that the evil creature known as "obama" hates America and will continue to do everything in it's power to destroy America.

Obama is guilty of multiple counts of treason, and I'm angry as hell that NONE of our worthless elected criminals have stood up to do their jobs and impeach the scum.

Can you point to a single legitimate treasonous act of Obama's? Do you know what constitutes treason in the United States?

The rest is silly beyond words.

That fact that Obongo eats pork or is for "gays" means nothing when it comes to being a Muslim or not.

How many Christians in Congress are for abortion, for "gays", and eat meat on Fridays?

What matters is what Obongo SAYS:

Why wouldn't Christians eat meat on Fridays? I think you are confusing Christians with Catholics and every Friday with Fridays during Lent.

That fact that Obongo eats pork or is for "gays" means nothing when it comes to being a Muslim or not.

How many Christians in Congress are for abortion, for "gays", and eat meat on Fridays?

What matters is what Obongo SAYS:

That's the President you're speaking about. So President Obama. And anyone, ANYONE can misspeak especially when they are tired. Finally, though, that pesky Constitution holds that there is NO religious test for political office.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

That's the President you're speaking about. So President Obama. And anyone, ANYONE can misspeak especially when they are tired. Finally, though, that pesky Constitution holds that there is NO religious test for political office.

No religious test, indeed. You are right.

No sanity or loyalty or fitness tests needed, either. Not even the age and citizenship by birth proof, either.

Did anyone at FEC see Hussein's birth certificate BEFORE elections?

The U.S. laws that control who can be president are beyond idiotic. 35 and natural born citizen? That's it? This means that 50 million American bums could be president.

So, a 35 natural born citizen, a convicted child molester, an ISIS sympathizer, an elementary school dropout with the IQ of 65, a Muslim who says all day long that America sucks can be a U.S. president under law. Would that be correct?

And he doesn't even have to show his birth certificate to the FEC to run and be elected.

He has provided a State Government endorsed birth certificate. What else would you like other than him being white?

This thread doesn't even belong in the CT section, it should be flushed with all the other sewage.

I just can't wait until that Canadian Eduardo Rafael Cruz gets in the White House and puts this country back on course.

On my island, the following would be required of each candidate in advance:

1. Criminal background check.
2. Financial disclosure.
3. Sworn statement that he is not involved in any civil litigation.
4. Statements from the states' police and the feds that the applicant is not under any investigation, criminal or otherwise, and that none is planned.
5. Test to show knowledge of history, geography and the current events.
6. Loyalty oath to the country and to the exclusion of all other entities, organizations and ideologies, including religions.
7. Birth certificate.

With all of this in place, we would not have this thread.

No religious test, indeed. You are right.

No sanity or loyalty or fitness tests needed, either. Not even the age and citizenship by birth proof, either.

Did anyone at FEC see Hussein's birth certificate BEFORE elections?

The U.S. laws that control who can be president are beyond idiotic. 35 and natural born citizen? That's it? This means that 50 million American bums could be president.

So, a 35 natural born citizen, a convicted child molester, an ISIS sympathizer, an elementary school dropout with the IQ of 65, a Muslim who says all day long that America sucks can be a U.S. president under law. Would that be correct?

And he doesn't even have to show his birth certificate to the FEC to run and be elected.

No it means the American people can choose whomever they like for President. Even real estate developers who appear completely clueless about how the country actually works.

That is by design because the people are sovereign and so should have virtually unlimited choice in the matter of exercises their power for them.

I just can't wait until that Canadian Eduardo Rafael Cruz gets in the White House and puts this country back on course.

By back on course you mean merged with Canada in a confederation with provinces instead of states and part of the British empire right?

This thread doesn't even belong in the CT section, it should be flushed with all the other sewage.

I disagree.

Romney had it won, but he threw it to Hussein. The only reasonable explanation for this is that Romney was told to lose to make room for the first black president.

Just as MLK is the only American with his own federal holiday. It's called "throwing a bone" to make them happy and to shut them up.

As a result, the U.S. has the first affirmative action president, who got enough votes because he was seen as black enough.

Pure racism and bigotry.

I disagree.

Romney had it won, but he threw it to Hussein. The only reasonable explanation for this is that Romney was told to lose to make room for the first black president.

Just as MLK is the only American with his own federal holiday. It's called "throwing a bone" to make them happy and to shut them up.

As a result, the U.S. has the first affirmative action president, who got enough votes because he was seen as black enough.

Pure racism and bigotry.

Reaching illogical conclusions based on ideology is fitting of the CT section but this thread really stinks too much to be upstairs.

I disagree.

Pure racism and bigotry.

I mean, is this level of conspiracy theory nonsense what accounts for political discourse these days? "Romney was told to lose"? Not by the GOP. Nor do I think he tried to throw the election either. That's just an absurd claim with absolutely nothing to back it.

What happens when Hillary wins? Trump was told to lose to make way for the first woman president? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[edit] opps...this is in the CT. Should be more careful what I click on from the front page.

Back
Top Bottom