• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It is Time to Acknowledge that Obama is a Muslim. Isn't that right?

...implication being that none of what he posted is true? Not a single claim?

If so, how about turning the tables on the "joker" and offering the opposite conclusions. Too much effort?

As of now, it is your post that is a worthless joke. There, I said it.
Pssst, the person that Makes the claims has the burden of proof, sorry, still nothing more than rants from the Far Side.

...implication being that none of what he posted is true? Not a single claim?

If so, how about turning the tables on the "joker" and offering the opposite conclusions. Too much effort?

As of now, it is your post that is a worthless joke. There, I said it.

To pick the first one, taking it in order so as not to cherry pick...

Here is Obama's ring: US President Obama Visits Dresden Pictures | Getty Images

obamaring2.jpg

Note the lack of writing in any language. So what we have is a lie, an untruth. See how easy that was? Took me literally two minutes. Now you try the next one. I will check your work.

What is that ring supposed to prove or disprove?

That his very first claim is untrue. Here, let me help:

Obama is a Muslim -- True! Because What kind of Christian wears a ring engraved with the statement that there is no god but allah ?

That is the very opening of the OP. It is untrue. Now, you check the next statement.

Obama is a Muslim who approves of SSM, eats pork, drinks beer, allows his wife to dress as she pleases? Only if you have no actual idea what Muslims believe.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

Obama is a Muslim who approves of SSM, eats pork, drinks beer, allows his wife to dress as she pleases? Only if you have no actual idea what Muslims believe.

I'm kinda wondering a bit about the underlying assumption though - that Pres Obama being a Muslim is a bad thing, somehow. Or at least the tone of the OP certainly makes it sound like it was intended as a negative.

He's a modern reform Muslim i.e. a Christian.

They seem to have forgotten that pesky "no test for religion " thing.

I'm kinda wondering a bit about the underlying assumption though - that Pres Obama being a Muslim is a bad thing, somehow. Or at least the tone of the OP certainly makes it sound like it was intended as a negative.

Of course it's supposed to be a negative.

I guess that gay Moslem will have to throw himself off a building in Saudi Arabia!!!1

Basically this is just another attempt to portray "Muslim" in a negative or dehumanising way as whenever this gets raised, the implication is that there is something wrong with being an Arab-American or a Muslim.

Is there something wrong with being an American Muslim in the US?

Serioulsy this again?

Basically this is just another attempt to portray "Muslim" in a negative or dehumanising way as whenever this gets raised, the implication is that there is something wrong with being an Arab-American or a Muslim.

Is there something wrong with being an American Muslim in the US?

The OP is a farce. In one breath he claims Obama is a Muslim, in the next he points out Obama's pro gay marriage position. Muslims are vehemently opposed to SSM. I don't believe you can have it both ways.

That fact that Obongo eats pork or is for "gays" means nothing when it comes to being a Muslim or not.

How many Christians in Congress are for abortion, for "gays", and eat meat on Fridays?

What matters is what Obongo SAYS:

Obama is a Muslim -- True! Because What kind of Christian wears a ring engraved with the statement that there is no god but allah ? What kind of Christians says that America is no longer a Christian nation and mocks the Bible and Jesus Christ ? What kind of Christian uses the presidential podium to praise allah ? What kind of Christian uses the presidential podium to praise Mohammed? What kind of Christian uses the presidential podium to praise what he calls "the holy quoran " ? What kind of Christian supports gay marriage which is against the teachings of the Holy Bible ? He taught Constitutional law ? What qualified him to do that? His missing school records ? You dont have to know anything to be a professor if you know the right rich people to put you in a place they want you to be . Pushed the boundaries of the law ? No he has repeatedly violated federal law and violated the constitutional rights of American citizens!

Obama hates white people -- True! He called the Cambridge police "stupid" for arresting Professor Gates, even while admitting that he didn't know what had happened.

Obama hates Christians -- True! His response to ISIS atrocities was to whine about the Crusades and the Inquisition.

Obama hates America -- True! He is a buddy of the Weather Underground unrepentant terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.

Obama is a Traitor -- True! because he supports the invasion of america by millions of illegals.

Obama is a Racist -- True! because he supports affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people.

Obama is a homosexual -- True! Michelle Obama is Michael LaVaughn Robinson. He was Barracks college roommate. Google the name and end your disbelief. The "daughters" were hand picked orphans from Morocco.

Obama is pure evil -- True! This is Obama's legacy, destroying our economy, destroying our health care system, destroying our victory in Iraq, destroying the Middle East, destroying the military, destroying our relationship with Israel, and destroying our prestige in the world. Failure, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure. About the only thing he has improved is his golf game and Jimmy Carter's legacy as the worst President ever.

I never had a doubt that the evil creature known as "obama" hates America and will continue to do everything in it's power to destroy America.

Obama is guilty of multiple counts of treason, and I'm angry as hell that NONE of our worthless elected criminals have stood up to do their jobs and impeach the scum.

...... Wut

Obama is a Muslim -- True! Because What kind of Christian wears a ring engraved with the statement that there is no god but allah ? What kind of Christians says that America is no longer a Christian nation and mocks the Bible and Jesus Christ ? What kind of Christian uses the presidential podium to praise allah ? What kind of Christian uses the presidential podium to praise Mohammed? What kind of Christian uses the presidential podium to praise what he calls "the holy quoran " ? What kind of Christian supports gay marriage which is against the teachings of the Holy Bible ? He taught Constitutional law ? What qualified him to do that? His missing school records ? You dont have to know anything to be a professor if you know the right rich people to put you in a place they want you to be . Pushed the boundaries of the law ? No he has repeatedly violated federal law and violated the constitutional rights of American citizens!

Obama hates white people -- True! He called the Cambridge police "stupid" for arresting Professor Gates, even while admitting that he didn't know what had happened.

Obama hates Christians -- True! His response to ISIS atrocities was to whine about the Crusades and the Inquisition.

Obama hates America -- True! He is a buddy of the Weather Underground unrepentant terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.

Obama is a Traitor -- True! because he supports the invasion of america by millions of illegals.

Obama is a Racist -- True! because he supports affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people.

Obama is a homosexual -- True! Michelle Obama is Michael LaVaughn Robinson. He was Barracks college roommate. Google the name and end your disbelief. The "daughters" were hand picked orphans from Morocco.

Obama is pure evil -- True! This is Obama's legacy, destroying our economy, destroying our health care system, destroying our victory in Iraq, destroying the Middle East, destroying the military, destroying our relationship with Israel, and destroying our prestige in the world. Failure, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure. About the only thing he has improved is his golf game and Jimmy Carter's legacy as the worst President ever.

I never had a doubt that the evil creature known as "obama" hates America and will continue to do everything in it's power to destroy America.

Obama is guilty of multiple counts of treason, and I'm angry as hell that NONE of our worthless elected criminals have stood up to do their jobs and impeach the scum.
I have no words for this amount of blatant stupidity and absurdity.

That fact that Obongo eats pork or is for "gays" means nothing when it comes to being a Muslim or not.

How many Christians in Congress are for abortion, for "gays", and eat meat on Fridays?

What matters is what Obongo SAYS:

That was literally the stupidest thing I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot of stupid things.

It's literally "Obama spent time in Indonesia, therefore he's a Muslim; Obama showed respect to a leader of a middle eastern country, therefore he's a Muslim; Obama isn't calling for a purge of all Muslims from the United States, therefore he's a Muslim; Obama showed respect when visiting another religion's house of worship, therefore he's a Muslim"

People have way too much time on their hands.

I have no words for this amount of blatant stupidity and absurdity.

Actually, you do. Here they are: "I have no words for this amount of blatant stupidity and absurdity."

All 12 of them.

Now you spare the 13th by answering yes or no to this one from his list:.

Obama is a Racist -- True! because he supports affirmative action, the govt mandated discrimination against white people.

I changed "persecution" to "discrimination" so we won't get stuck on semantics.

As a point of reference, consider the exact same statement with reversed colors:

KKK is Racist - True! because of their preferential treatment of whites, and the persecution of black people.

You wouldn't have problems agreeing with the statement just above, would you?

are you screwing with my brain?

what is that bloody ring supposed to prove?

The OP said that Obama wears a ring with an inscription that says there is no god but Allah. The ring does not have such an inscription. The ring proves that Obama wears a ring. I don't know how to put it more simply for you.

Back
Top Bottom