• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It is Time to Acknowledge that Obama is a Muslim. Isn't that right?

Isn't that right?

• Yes because....

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No because....

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Hamm

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Obama is a Muslim -- True! Because What kind of Christian wears a ring engraved with the statement that there is no god but allah ? What kind of Christians says that America is no longer a Christian nation and mocks the Bible and Jesus Christ ? What kind of Christian uses the presidential podium to praise allah ? What kind of Christian uses the presidential podium to praise Mohammed? What kind of Christian uses the presidential podium to praise what he calls "the holy quoran " ? What kind of Christian supports gay marriage which is against the teachings of the Holy Bible ? He taught Constitutional law ? What qualified him to do that? His missing school records ? You dont have to know anything to be a professor if you know the right rich people to put you in a place they want you to be . Pushed the boundaries of the law ? No he has repeatedly violated federal law and violated the constitutional rights of American citizens!

Obama hates white people -- True! He called the Cambridge police "stupid" for arresting Professor Gates, even while admitting that he didn't know what had happened.

Obama hates Christians -- True! His response to ISIS atrocities was to whine about the Crusades and the Inquisition.

Obama hates America -- True! He is a buddy of the Weather Underground unrepentant terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.

Obama is a Traitor -- True! because he supports the invasion of america by millions of illegals.

Obama is a Racist -- True! because he supports affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people.

Obama is a homosexual -- True! Michelle Obama is Michael LaVaughn Robinson. He was Barracks college roommate. Google the name and end your disbelief. The "daughters" were hand picked orphans from Morocco.

Obama is pure evil -- True! This is Obama's legacy, destroying our economy, destroying our health care system, destroying our victory in Iraq, destroying the Middle East, destroying the military, destroying our relationship with Israel, and destroying our prestige in the world. Failure, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure. About the only thing he has improved is his golf game and Jimmy Carter's legacy as the worst President ever.

I never had a doubt that the evil creature known as "obama" hates America and will continue to do everything in it's power to destroy America.

Obama is guilty of multiple counts of treason, and I'm angry as hell that NONE of our worthless elected criminals have stood up to do their jobs and impeach the scum.

Obama is a Muslim -- True! Because What kind of Christian wears a ring engraved with the statement that there is no god but allah ? What kind of Christians says that America is no longer a Christian nation and mocks the Bible and Jesus Christ ? What kind of Christian uses the presidential podium to praise allah ? What kind of Christian uses the presidential podium to praise Mohammed? What kind of Christian uses the presidential podium to praise what he calls "the holy quoran " ? What kind of Christian supports gay marriage which is against the teachings of the Holy Bible ? He taught Constitutional law ? What qualified him to do that? His missing school records ? You dont have to know anything to be a professor if you know the right rich people to put you in a place they want you to be . Pushed the boundaries of the law ? No he has repeatedly violated federal law and violated the constitutional rights of American citizens!

Obama hates white people -- True! He called the Cambridge police "stupid" for arresting Professor Gates, even while admitting that he didn't know what had happened.

Obama hates Christians -- True! His response to ISIS atrocities was to whine about the Crusades and the Inquisition.

Obama hates America -- True! He is a buddy of the Weather Underground unrepentant terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.

Obama is a Traitor -- True! because he supports the invasion of america by millions of illegals.

Obama is a Racist -- True! because he supports affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people.

Obama is a homosexual -- True! Michelle Obama is Michael LaVaughn Robinson. He was Barracks college roommate. Google the name and end your disbelief. The "daughters" were hand picked orphans from Morocco.

Obama is pure evil -- True! This is Obama's legacy, destroying our economy, destroying our health care system, destroying our victory in Iraq, destroying the Middle East, destroying the military, destroying our relationship with Israel, and destroying our prestige in the world. Failure, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure. About the only thing he has improved is his golf game and Jimmy Carter's legacy as the worst President ever.

I never had a doubt that the evil creature known as "obama" hates America and will continue to do everything in it's power to destroy America.

Obama is guilty of multiple counts of treason, and I'm angry as hell that NONE of our worthless elected criminals have stood up to do their jobs and impeach the scum.

You're a real hamm.

Its time to move this inane and paranoid rant to the conspiracy section....:roll:

giphy.gif

It is time to acknowledge that this is a stupid thread.

Well Mr. Hamm.

That was... Enlightening.

You're a real treat.

It is time to acknowledge that this is a stupid thread.

Time to check and see if someone set out the kook attractant at this site....oy

I sense a flush coming.
A deep flush.

:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo

Well Mr. Hamm.

That was... Enlightening.

You're a real treat.
Another one, and the new member-Shooter- liked it. We have an infestation of intolerance is the best way to put it - that is while it remains here.

forest.jpg

Another one, and the new member-Shooter- liked it. We have an infestation of intolerance is the best way to put it - that is while it remains here.

Wait a minute. You mean it's not satire?
I gotta see if I can take back my 'like'...

Wait a minute. You mean it's not satire?
I gotta see if I can take back my 'like'...

I do not think it is at the level of satire- I was thinking way down the sewer that far to many have inside.

I got as far as the title. I think it's safe to assume it didn't improve from there.

Oh, and ibtf

A brilliant post! Inciteful, well-thought out, and timely. We can only hope that you can alert right-thinking patriots to this peril before it's too late.

I got as far as the title. I think it's safe to assume it didn't improve from there.

Oh, and ibtf
If they are here long enough, may make a list?

This one is my personal favorite.

This one is my personal favorite.

Holy ****, maybe I should read the OP.

Edit: awww, bummer. That really was the best part of his post.

Last edited:

With posts of this quality, in a posting career of only *six* posts, I can see you're going to be a real asset around here! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom