• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It is our Patriotic duty to get the vaccine!

Liberals hate anything to do with paying people what they are worth. They think a guy like Fausti really should make as much as a football coach who actually creates money for the university visa getting fans to the stadium.

The only thing consistent about Fauci is his inconsistency.
When something is brand new to science, consistency means you're not working hard enough. I'm glad he's a scientist and not a politician.

Nope - Not paranoid. I said, "At this rate I highly doubt the world will ever by over of Covid 19 and its variants."

That does not mean things will continue as they are today or the last year. It means CV-19 and its variants are not going to be eradicated. It is going to be around at some level for a long time. Much like the flu. We years of few cases and years of large number of cases. (I know CV19 is not the flu).

I pretty much go about my life but take proper safety precautions.
<shrug> still not sure what you're trying to do here. once in awhile people get killed by stingrays, but it hardly ever happens. This is a pandemic and we need all to be vaccinated to eradicate it.

Your posts serve absolutely zero use to anyone.

<shrug> still not sure what you're trying to do here. once in awhile people get killed by stingrays, but it hardly ever happens. This is a pandemic and we need all to be vaccinated to eradicate it.

Have had both my shots. I agree that people should get vaccinated. imo, there will be some who will not.

The vaccine will not eradicate CV19. It provides someone with enough protection to keep them from being hospitalized or death. The vaccine will help curb the number of infections and how sick people get.

?

Do you believe felons and murderers have a patriotic duty to carry handguns?

That's sick.
Why would you let dangerous people back into the public in the first place, for that to be a concern?

Hong Kong or Spanish flu was the question.
Those are the viruses that caused the Hong Kong and Spanish flu pandemics.

Did you not know that?

Not it isn't. Handguns do not save lives, they take them away.
If that's true then I wonder why none of my handguns have taken anyone's life. Do you think they're directive?

Vaccines do not eradicate viruses. That's not how vaccines work and that's not anyone's goal. The whole "slow the spread" movement is just to buy us time to create a vaccine. There is no stopping a virus. Covid is going to be with us forever, literally, and the goal is only to reduce the number of people who die from it, not keep them from catching sars in the first place. Janson and Pfizer are both saying that an annual covid vaccine will likely have to be added to the annual flue shot. Covid is never going away, it's part of our lives now.

Vulnerable and compromised people die from the flu every year. Well, except for the last year anyway.
No one has died in the last year from any cause except Covid. And racism. This is Science.

Vaccines do not eradicate viruses. That's not how vaccines work and that's not anyone's goal. The whole "slow the spread" movement is just to buy us time to create a vaccine. There is no stopping a virus. Covid is going to be with us forever, literally, and the goal is only to reduce the number of people who die from it, not keep them from catching sars in the first place. Janson and Pfizer are both saying that an annual covid vaccine will likely have to be added to the annual flue shot. Covid is never going away, it's part of our lives now.
Wonderful :(

Lazy people always need a link. You learn more if you do your own research. That's why you'll never see me respond to a comment with "link." I'm not afraid of seeing information.
says the guy who is unable to support his own arguments with evidence

We have a highly effective Covid 19 vaccine which might even last for years.

If a booster is needed for Covid in the future it might be the form of a pill or a patch .

Or it could even be mixed in with the seasonal flu shot.

We have a highly effective Covid 19 vaccine which might even last for years.

If a booster is needed for Covid in the future it might be the form of a pill or a patch .

Or it could even be mixed in with the seasonal flu shot.
Which of the 3 are you referring to here?

The only thing consistent about Fauci is his inconsistency.

You mean his ability to change his recommendations when new information surfaces.
Perhaps you think he should give the same recommendations regardless of new developments?

WTF? I don’t what would satisfy you. Fauci has backed up my comments. Liberals love Fauci, right?

Doctors and scientists love Fauci.
Covidiot jerks and far right extremists hate him because he is telling them the truth and they can’t handle the truth

Doctors and scientists love Fauci.
Covidiot jerks and far right extremists hate him because he is telling them the truth and they can’t handle the truth
Interesting. Seeing that he's changes his tune so much, when was / is he telling truth?

Interesting. Seeing that he's changes his tune so much, when was / is he telling truth?

Except once he hasn’t lied to the American people.
Do you think that he should recommend treppaning to cure headaches as they did centuries ago? I mean it was good enough back then so why not recommend it now? Or python bile to cure genital lesions-or elephant bile for bad breath. Or lobotomies to cure insanity....oh wait...maybe that one isn’t all bad.

If that's true then I wonder why none of my handguns have taken anyone's life. Do you think they're directive?
Many lives are saved every year because someone had a gun. Usually, the ones doing the saving arent the criminals.

Crazy how liberals think, aint it? Makes me want to barf instead of laugh.
You make me want to laugh instead of barf. I follow your posts like a Saturday morning cartoon. You say the funniest sheet.

Back
Top Bottom