• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It is our Patriotic duty to get the vaccine!

“Getting vaccinated isn’t important because Fauci changed things he said” is disingenuous bullshit from people who were never going to be reasonable about this.

If they don't succeed the people who pay them, the booster clubs, get them replaced.
Liberals hate anything to do with paying people what they are worth. They think a guy like Fausti really should make as much as a football coach who actually creates money for the university visa getting fans to the stadium.

“Getting vaccinated isn’t important because Fauci changed things he said” is disingenuous bullshit from people who were never going to be reasonable about this.
No. Not everyone needs to be vaccinated. No one should be forced to be vaccinated. But yes, Fauci has been all over the map. He changes his tune as politics changes.

All the more reason to vaccinate.
If you want to get the vaccine no one is stopping you. But the idea that Covid will be eradicated like Polio (almost) is, is ridiculous.

Get off that horse, your bias is unsupportable. How did Fauci extend the virus reach?
The only thing consistent about Fauci is his inconsistency.

Biden is 100% correct.

The pandemic is not close to being over. Just look at INIDA who declared victory prematurely.

Please, get the vaccine.
It's your patriotic duty to carry a handgun, too.

I'm still waiting for the "lies" he has told.
He hasn't been consistent on masks. He said wear masks, then masks aren't that effective, then people should double mask. He's a boob.

Not everyone... Not everyone... Not everyone...

Yeah, idiots can opt out.

And if we are lucky that number of idiots doesn't impact what we are trying to accomplish.
What were saying a while back about name callng and such? Typical.

Nope... I I was being sarcastic. Your issue is paranoia.
Nope - Not paranoid. I said, "At this rate I highly doubt the world will ever by over of Covid 19 and its variants."

That does not mean things will continue as they are today or the last year. It means CV-19 and its variants are not going to be eradicated. It is going to be around at some level for a long time. Much like the flu. We years of few cases and years of large number of cases. (I know CV19 is not the flu).

I pretty much go about my life but take proper safety precautions.

Back
Top Bottom