• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It is now Clear, the Dems will Steal 2016, collapse is now inevitable...[W:9]

Kurmugeon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
When the SHTF, the people dependent on things like cigarettes and liquor will be dead within a month. Those who have them will be targets of desperate and crazy people!

Diabetics, including my wife and myself, will all be dead within three months.

You cannot help but be dependent on food and clean water. So stocking those, is reasonable.

When the chaos is running down to reason and rebuilding, having small sized silver coins will be a good tools for rebuilding, those being the first currency to go back into use.

Gold is too valuable to be of much use in the rebuilding process.

Bullets will be a high value trade item. Sealed packaged condoms would be another good trade item. Common, universal medications like antibiotic creme, asprin, antiseptic spray, and bandaids, will also be in high demand. Don't forget the value of toilet paper and tooth paste.

You want things BUILDERS and Reasoning People will TRADE for... not things VICE and Escapist oriented people will kill for...

You don't have much time. World markets will go into turmoil, now that it is clear that sanity is not going to return to America.

Expect rampant inflation and shortages of short term useful commodities. Canned food. MREs. Flour. Tents. Sleeping bags. Jackets ... Bullets.

Expect a rapid rise in Islamic Terror attacks inside the U.S. borders.

Expect a rapid rise in car-jackings, rape, assault, and smash and grabs.

House to house search and seizure of firearms, based on the supposedly private records of gun stores will be implemented about next April I'm guessing...

Those who don't surrender their designated list, and are listed on the "Conservatives" list, will be arrested.

The riots and mass murders will start by August... by the BLM crowds, who were issued your confiscated firearms, and the IRS ammo.

Welcome to Hell! Enjoy!

-

Re: It is now Clear, the Dems will Steal 2016, collapse is now inevitable...

When the SHTF, the people dependent on things like cigarettes and liquor will be dead within a month. Those who have them will be targets of desperate and crazy people! Diabetics, including my wife and myself, will all be dead within three months. You cannot help but be dependent on food and clean water. So stocking those, is reasonable. When the chaos is running down to reason and rebuilding, having small sized silver coins will be a good tools for rebuilding, those being the first currency to go back into use. Gold is too valuable to be of much use in the rebuilding process. Bullets will be a high value trade item. Sealed packaged condoms would be another good trade item. Common, universal medications like antibiotic creme, asprin, antiseptic spray, and bandaids, will also be in high demand. Don't forget the value of toilet paper and tooth paste. You want things BUILDERS and Reasoning People will TRADE for... not things VICE and Escapist oriented people will kill for...You don't have much time. World markets will go into turmoil, now that it is clear that sanity is not going to return to America. Expect rampant inflation and shortages of short term useful commodities. Canned food. MREs. Flour. Tents. Sleeping bags. Jackets ... Bullets.

I think you should build an underground shelter, and just to be sure that the cataclysm doesn't catch you off guard, you should get into it now. Send up a periscope in about 20 years to see if it's safe yet.

Welcome to Hell!

Well, now, that's a bit harsh. I didn't think your post was that bad.

When the SHTF, the people dependent on things like cigarettes and liquor will be dead within a month. Those who have them will be targets of desperate and crazy people!

You cannot help but be dependent on food and clean water. So stocking those, is reasonable.

When the chaos is running down to reason and rebuilding, having small sized silver coins will be a good tools for rebuilding, those being the first currency to go back into use.

Bullets will be a high value trade item. Sealed packaged condoms would be another good trade item. Common, universal medications like antibiotic creme, asprin, antiseptic spray, and bandaids, will also be in high demand. Don't forget the value of toilet paper and tooth paste.

You want things BUILDERS and Reasoning People will TRADE for... not things VICE and Escapist oriented people will kill for...

You don't have much time. World markets will go into turmoil, now that it is clear that sanity is not going to return to America.

Expect rampant inflation and shortages of short term useful commodities. Canned food. MREs. Flour. Tents. Sleeping bags. Jackets ... Bullets.

House to house search and seizure of firearms, based on the supposedly private records of gun stores will be implemented about next April I'm guessing...

Those who don't surrender their designated list, and are listed on the "Conservatives" list, will be arrested.

The riots and mass murders will start by August... by the BLM crowds, who were issued your confiscated firearms, and the IRS ammo.

Welcome to Hell! Enjoy!

-

Are you serious?

Welcome to Hell! Enjoy!

-

The sky is falling.....

"Steal" 2016?

Hilarious.

Belongs in CONSPIRACY THEORIES!

Welcome to Hell! Enjoy!

-

The LIBERAL apocalypse is comin'! The LIBERAL apocalypse is comin'!

Everyone get to your underground doomsday vaults and get ready for the liberal invasion!

the liberals are also drugging out the unwise of the population getting them addicted to wasting time with the media and entertainment industry.... the entertainment owns the media who then brainwashes strongly

Welcome to Hell! Enjoy!

-

Funniest post of the month!!!!!!! :lamo

The LIBERAL apocalypse is comin'! The LIBERAL apocalypse is comin'!

Everyone get to your underground doomsday vaults and get ready for the liberal invasion!

the lower and lower GDP scores of liberal europe and america is showing this more and more

Belongs in CONSPIRACY THEORIES!

The DNC caught rigging the election is a fact NOT a theory.. some tried to make it go away with resigning.... nope that will not do it.... now we know they WILL RIG an election until they get caught

Ok, now that it's in CT, I have an alternative theory: The lizardmen did it, but it's not the ones from the moon.

sil_val-3.jpg

Balls.

Sums it up pretty well, if you have the skills.

Welcome to Hell! Enjoy!

-

I am not too worried, Trump is probably not going to win. Just in case, I do have a good stash of caps and a few handy bottles of Nuka Cola.

Welcome to Hell! Enjoy!

-

Wow....seriously?

You live in a world of delusion and paranoia.

I pooped my pants and they are across the room!

I think you should build an underground shelter, and just to be sure that the cataclysm doesn't catch you off guard, you should get into it now. Send up a periscope in about 20 years to see if it's safe yet.

Well, now, that's a bit harsh. I didn't think your post was that bad.

Don't give that advice until you buy shares in an underground shelter dealer. It seems Jim Bakker (remember him?) does pretty well for himself selling food to put in it.

https://store.jimbakkershow.com/product/6-month-tasty-food-offer/

I am not too worried, Trump is probably not going to win. Just in case, I do have a good stash of caps and a few handy bottles of Nuka Cola.

look at the new poll out that says sanders voters will support hillary only 60% more than trump

and then look at the voting in the primaries

wisc,,,,1.0 mil voted as democrats and 1.1 mil as republicans and sanders won easily over hillary.. IF those poll numbers are right about sanders voters then trump will win wisc

Mich..1.2 mil voted as democrats and 1.3 mil as republicans and sanders won over 43% of the democrat vote

by just those 2 states will be hard to vote for hillary

Welcome to Hell! Enjoy!

-

I'm curious. Do you EVER post dumb conspiracy theory right wing hackery propaganda that always turns out to be completely ridiculous and false?

The DNC caught rigging the election is a fact NOT a theory.. some tried to make it go away with resigning.... nope that will not do it.... now we know they WILL RIG an election until they get caught

I do hope you are stocking up on Kleenex. When Trump gets beaten in November, you are going to need a lot of them. My guess is that all you will do is find excuses to whine about rather than facing the reality that Trump is a buffoon.

I do hope you are stocking up on Kleenex. When Trump gets beaten in November, you are going to need a lot of them. My guess is that all you will do is find excuses to whine about rather than facing the reality that Trump is a buffoon.

No question that Trump is a very, very suboptimal choice for President.
But offering Clinton's main group of voters a tax cut to zero for all earning under $ 25.000 ($ 50.000) is rather well aimed.

Back
Top Bottom