• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It is now Clear, the Dems will Steal 2016, collapse is now inevitable...[W:9]

When the SHTF, the people dependent on things like cigarettes and liquor will be dead within a month. Those who have them will be targets of desperate and crazy people!

Diabetics, including my wife and myself, will all be dead within three months.

You cannot help but be dependent on food and clean water. So stocking those, is reasonable.

When the chaos is running down to reason and rebuilding, having small sized silver coins will be a good tools for rebuilding, those being the first currency to go back into use.

Gold is too valuable to be of much use in the rebuilding process.

Bullets will be a high value trade item. Sealed packaged condoms would be another good trade item. Common, universal medications like antibiotic creme, asprin, antiseptic spray, and bandaids, will also be in high demand. Don't forget the value of toilet paper and tooth paste.

You want things BUILDERS and Reasoning People will TRADE for... not things VICE and Escapist oriented people will kill for...

You don't have much time. World markets will go into turmoil, now that it is clear that sanity is not going to return to America.

Expect rampant inflation and shortages of short term useful commodities. Canned food. MREs. Flour. Tents. Sleeping bags. Jackets ... Bullets.

Expect a rapid rise in Islamic Terror attacks inside the U.S. borders.

Expect a rapid rise in car-jackings, rape, assault, and smash and grabs.

House to house search and seizure of firearms, based on the supposedly private records of gun stores will be implemented about next April I'm guessing...

Those who don't surrender their designated list, and are listed on the "Conservatives" list, will be arrested.

The riots and mass murders will start by August... by the BLM crowds, who were issued your confiscated firearms, and the IRS ammo.

Welcome to Hell! Enjoy!

-

bgs5pmjfrw5sn4co9i4sa3ac1.500x430x1.jpg

When the SHTF, the people dependent on things like cigarettes and liquor will be dead within a month. Those who have them will be targets of desperate and crazy people!

You cannot help but be dependent on food and clean water. So stocking those, is reasonable.

When the chaos is running down to reason and rebuilding, having small sized silver coins will be a good tools for rebuilding, those being the first currency to go back into use.

Bullets will be a high value trade item. Sealed packaged condoms would be another good trade item. Common, universal medications like antibiotic creme, asprin, antiseptic spray, and bandaids, will also be in high demand. Don't forget the value of toilet paper and tooth paste.

You want things BUILDERS and Reasoning People will TRADE for... not things VICE and Escapist oriented people will kill for...

You don't have much time. World markets will go into turmoil, now that it is clear that sanity is not going to return to America.

Expect rampant inflation and shortages of short term useful commodities. Canned food. MREs. Flour. Tents. Sleeping bags. Jackets ... Bullets.

House to house search and seizure of firearms, based on the supposedly private records of gun stores will be implemented about next April I'm guessing...

Those who don't surrender their designated list, and are listed on the "Conservatives" list, will be arrested.

The riots and mass murders will start by August... by the BLM crowds, who were issued your confiscated firearms, and the IRS ammo.

Welcome to Hell! Enjoy!

-

OH NO!! its 2009 all over again. i picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue

Welcome to Hell! Enjoy!

-

yep indeed...... big news out is productivity dropping like a rock.... why because of Drugged out population and them wasting time... the biggest cause is the media and entertainment industry because they get their money for more and more addicts.... BUT BUT that then wastes time and lower's productivity causing the down fall of the nation

a crooked media with a crooked election system that STOPS inventions and competition

Re: It is now Clear, the Dems will Steal 2016, collapse is now inevitable...

No question that Trump is a very, very suboptimal choice for President.
But offering Clinton's main group of voters a tax cut to zero for all earning under $ 25.000 ($ 50.000) is rather well aimed.

the number 1 thing about TRUMP and why he must get elected.... is because the crookedness of the media must be stopped... they and their partner the entertainment industry is drugging out the population making them waste time and destroying a nations productivity....

trump is like teddy roosevelt who saw the number 1 problem and had the solution to stop monopolies//// same as trump

Are you serious?

that is very serious but in a funny way..... it is exactly the way things will go... but include how history shows how the wise runs off first to better places before the chaos.... in the past many places was ok to run off to and to build the next great empire but today that is limited

where would be the places??? canada?? russia? china? australia? south america?

Liberal europe will go faster than america and we see this with their stock markets... nearly every euro nation stock market has dropped at least 10% over the last year.... america's stock is going up temporarily because of investors leaving europe to america... but in time as america falls their stock market will go also

Wow....seriously?

You live in a world of delusion and paranoia.

That is indeed real.... he is taking one domino at a time and showing how it will fall.. when people sees an explosion they THINK it is sudden and spontaneous and that it COULD NOT be predicted..... BUT BUT an explosion can INDEED be predicted correctly by knowing the causes that makes the explosion

check out the scary news out today how productivity suddenly is dropping like a rock... the so called media and experts did not predict that in the same way they do not predict liberalism causing a nation to fall

Liberalism is about to fall world wide

////////////////////////

US Productivity Plunges For 3rd Quarter In A Row - Longest Losing Streak Since 1979

No question that Trump is a very, very suboptimal choice for President.
But offering Clinton's main group of voters a tax cut to zero for all earning under $ 25.000 ($ 50.000) is rather well aimed.

I already talked to my employer to cut my hours to 30 so I will pay no taxes. Plus I will forgo the insurance. might as well let someone else pay for it. I will do small side jobs for cash and live much better. I even know an illegal that will do the hard work for me. Cash no taxes and we can easily undercut the legitimate plumbers and unions. I am thinking of voting for Hillary as well. Time to let someone else pay. I do more fishing, hunting, and golf. Why fight the gravy train. I think I might transfer most of my assets over to family instead of waiting until I die and apply for food stamps as well.

Liberalism is about to fall world wide

////////////////////////

US Productivity Plunges For 3rd Quarter In A Row - Longest Losing Streak Since 1979
Who is in control of Congress, who is in charge of spending? Since 79 which Party has had the most control?

Who is in control of Congress, who is in charge of spending? Since 79 which Party has had the most control?

The media and entertainment industry is in charge of congress THRU its drugged out addicted voters whom the media gets their money from

The media and entertainment industry is in charge of congress THRU its drugged out addicted voters whom the media gets their money from

I do hope that you are not diving or operating any heavy machinery.

I do hope that you are not diving or operating any heavy machinery.

Yes or NO.. ARE voters in charge of congress?

Does the media brainwash voters?

What type voters are most easy to brainwash?

Yes or NO.. ARE voters in charge of congress?

Does the media brainwash voters?

What type voters are most easy to brainwash?

Not really.

Only the stupid ones.

Same answer, the stupid ones.

Not really.

Only the stupid ones.

Same answer, the stupid ones.

who elects and who unelects congress?

your answer for the last 2 is correct.... the first question.... yes the voters are in charge of congress and more and more the UNWISE and BRAINWASHED voters are in charge of congress

who are in charge of the more and more unwise and brainwashed voters??? it is the MEDIA and Entertainment industry

Media that can make a profit will always bring down a nation thru its brainwashing its unwise

I already talked to my employer to cut my hours to 30 so I will pay no taxes. Plus I will forgo the insurance. might as well let someone else pay for it. I will do small side jobs for cash and live much better. I even know an illegal that will do the hard work for me. Cash no taxes and we can easily undercut the legitimate plumbers and unions. I am thinking of voting for Hillary as well. Time to let someone else pay. I do more fishing, hunting, and golf. Why fight the gravy train. I think I might transfer most of my assets over to family instead of waiting until I die and apply for food stamps as well.

The big question is: Why the hell are you in a place where you make such a small amount of money? Why didn't you get an education, work hard, and save and make money? Why did you settle for making a bad wage to begin with? Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and all that republican rhetoric....

Let me know when you start making posts that make any semblance of sense.

who elects and who unelects congress?

your answer for the last 2 is correct.... the first question.... yes the voters are in charge of congress and more and more the UNWISE and BRAINWASHED voters are in charge of congress

who are in charge of the more and more unwise and brainwashed voters??? it is the MEDIA and Entertainment industry

Media that can make a profit will always bring down a nation thru its brainwashing its unwise

Who's bidding do they do, yours or those that paid for their election and continue to pay the entire time the person is in office, pssst, it ain't you.

Only the sheep are lead by the media or entertainment industry and both sides have their machines running in high gear.

Again, the media and entertainers from both sides influence the masses, as it has been for generations now.

Let me know when you start making posts that make any semblance of sense.

where does the media get THEIR money from?? yep from brainwashing as many as possible to get drugged out and waste time that then brings down productivity... check our america's productivity is bow dropping like a rock..... big news TODAY

Who's bidding do they do, yours or those that paid for their election and continue to pay the entire time the person is in office, pssst, it ain't you.

Only the sheep are lead by the media or entertainment industry and both sides have their machines running in high gear.

Again, the media and entertainers from both sides influence the masses, as it has been for generations now.

yes ONLY the sheep is led by the media .... yes indeed ... who does the media try to get to vote and who to immigrate to america??? check their IQ's to see why the media is working the system to bring in MORE and MORE SHEEP.... the media supports the liberals because THEY DO BRING IN THE SHEEP..... so its the sheep now in charge of the congress.. brought here by liberalism

yes ONLY the sheep is led by the media .... yes indeed ... who does the media try to get to vote and who to immigrate to america??? check their IQ's to see why the media is working the system to bring in MORE and MORE SHEEP.... the media supports the liberals because THEY DO BRING IN THE SHEEP..... so its the sheep now in charge of the congress.. brought here by liberalism

Aside from the grammar that makes this read like bad hieroglyphics, this is a really, really stupid post. You should just refrain.

this cannot last..... letting the unwise elect its govt

yes very very scary NEWS couple this with the sudden dropping of GDP scores in liberal america and liberal france.... this is showing how the dominoes are falling everywhere to stop liberalism world wide

/////////////////////////////

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — Productivity, a sore spot for the U.S. economy over the past few years, has now declined in three straight quarters, according to data released Tuesday.

Productivity in the second quarter unexpectedly fell 0.5%, well below expectations, the Labor Department said. Economists surveyed by MarketWatch had forecast a 0.3% gain in productivity in the quarter.

Productivity is down 0.4% from a year earlier

Depends if you are speaking of Leftwing or Rightwing media. Are they also sheep if they have not been here to hear the propaganda? Nope Congress is owned by the highest bidder, to bad you missed that fact.

this cannot last..... letting the unwise elect its govt

yes very very scary NEWS couple this with the sudden dropping of GDP scores in liberal america and liberal france.... this is showing how the dominoes are falling everywhere to stop liberalism world wide

/////////////////////////////

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — Productivity, a sore spot for the U.S. economy over the past few years, has now declined in three straight quarters, according to data released Tuesday.

Productivity in the second quarter unexpectedly fell 0.5%, well below expectations, the Labor Department said. Economists surveyed by MarketWatch had forecast a 0.3% gain in productivity in the quarter.

Productivity is down 0.4% from a year earlier

Oh, almost I forgot to mention, We The People do not elect the President.

Back
Top Bottom