• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It Is Not Your Constitutional Right To Not Wear A Mask

Not anti social. I am anti anyone that hates America. Itching for a fight? If you only knew.

Should your friends worry about an intervention?

Are you still cackling about shooting people?

Here is 50 more internet dollars and there is 50 more for the entertainment I am getting from watching you get lefty angry.
Tell the forum why your ilk fired the cop in the village people. Show everyone the extent of the leftist. They need to see this.

Sssh everyone...lets see him make some stuff up.

Here is 50 more internet dollars and there is 50 more for the entertainment I am getting from watching you get lefty angry.
Tell the forum why your ilk fired the cop in the village people. Show everyone the extent of the leftist. They need to see this.

Sssh everyone...lets see him make some stuff up.

I would say the same but everyone knows lefties don't have friends. That because no one like losers.

I'd say that you have some serious problems given what you keep exhibiting here. It seems you have little left besides hate.

I'd say that you have some serious problems given what you keep exhibiting here. It seems you have little left besides hate.

Says the crowd pulling down abolitionist statues, rioting, looting, burning down black neighborhoods and businesses and facebooking live the death of Dave Dorn. For a bunch of people yacking about hate and black lives mattering your kind all certainly spend a lot of time and effort hating and harming black lives. How many innocent black lives will end to satiate your need to protest which obviously has led to the disease ramping up again?
Now keep quoting me, I'm going to enjoy this.

Says the crowd pulling down abolitionist statues, rioting, looting, burning down black neighborhoods and businesses and facebooking live the death of Dave Dorn. For a bunch of people yacking about hate and black lives mattering your kind all certainly spend a lot of time and effort hating and harming black lives. How many innocent black lives will end to satiate your need to protest which obviously has led to the disease ramping up again?
Now keep quoting me, I'm going to enjoy this.

See. You hate so much you project what you think onto my life. Deplorable.

See. You hate so much you project what you think onto my life. Deplorable.

Lets double check then and give lefty here^ the benefit of doubt.
Do you have a single post denouncing the rioters and the people tearing down statues? If yes..post # please. If no, oooooopsie I was right about you. Watch this folks...he will open his yacker about anything to deflect but will not be able to produce any post where he denounced any of this.

Lets double check then and give lefty here^ the benefit of doubt.
Do you have a single post denouncing the rioters and the people tearing down statues? If yes..post # please. If no, oooooopsie I was right about you. Watch this folks...he will open his yacker about anything to deflect but will not be able to produce any post where he denounced any of this.

Whataboutism. The deflection of internet scoundrels who are hell bent on pusing their opinion even if wrong.

I began this conversation by objecting to an asinine statement by you about wanting to shoot people. It was my opinion that instead of discussing the wearing of masks for the common good that you had gone full on radical extremist, much like some muslim extremists who don't care who or what gets hurt so long as their radical philosophy is adhered to. Buy a sheet, cut eye holes and stand in line.

Last edited:
Whataboutism. The deflection of internet scoundrels who are hell bent on pusing their opinion even if wrong.

I began this conversation by objecting to an asinine statement by you about wanting to shoot people. It was my opinion that instead of discussing the wearing of masks for the common good that you had gone full on radical extremist, much like some muslim extremists who don't care who or what gets hurt so long as their radical philosophy is adhered to. Buy a sheet, cut eye holes and stand in line.
Did I call it folks or did I call it? He implies I'm a racist but meanwhile back at the ranch this race card tosser has not and will not denounce the the looting, rioting and burning of black neighborhoods and black owned businesses. If I were black I would ask myself why the people who are pointing at others and calling them racists are the ones harming black lives the most
. Look at this guy^ He refuses to even denounce it but he thinks I am the racist. I guess the definition has changed. Now racist must mean someone who is against me destroying black neighborhoods.

Sorry dude...dems have a long list of standing in line with white hoods on with cut eye holes. Out of me and you only I have denounced those hurting blacks and the democrat KKK members. You refuse to denounce both the rioters killing them and destroying their neighborhoods and you dont even have a single post denouncing democrat KKK members. Yeah sure buddy...we are the racists and not your literal klan.
Hmmm lefties burned black neighborhoods...so did the KKK. Go aheadI'll give you another chance to denounce lefties attacking blacks. Lets see which of us has the actual hood with eyes cut out.

then why was Massachusetts allowed to fine Jacobson $5 ($145 today) for violating the mandate?

Because government was able to provide evidence and prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law. In other words, Jacobson had his right to due process under the law upheld. Which is more than can be said for any of the unconstitutional mandates being issued today by the fascist left.

Last edited:
"Asymptomatic carriers are extremely rare." - you can't assume that

Actually, I can because that is been the case with every other disease/virus. What you can't assume is that asymptomatic carriers are common, because you have no evidence to support such an assertion. If you look up any disease or virus from the past you will find that in absolutely every case asymptomatic carriers were exceptionally rare. In the case of typhoid we only knew of one case who was an asymptomatic carrier, out of the millions who contracted the disease.

Did I call it folks or did I call it? He implies I'm a racist but meanwhile back at the ranch this race card tosser has not and will not denounce the the looting, rioting and burning of black neighborhoods and black owned businesses. If I were black I would ask myself why the people who are pointing at others and calling them racists are the ones harming black lives the most
. Look at this guy^ He refuses to even denounce it but he thinks I am the racist. I guess the definition has changed. Now racist must mean someone who is against me destroying black neighborhoods.

Sorry dude...dems have a long list of standing in line with white hoods on with cut eye holes. Out of me and you only I have denounced those hurting blacks and the democrat KKK members. You refuse to denounce both the rioters killing them and destroying their neighborhoods and you dont even have a single post denouncing democrat KKK members. Yeah sure buddy...we are the racists and not your literal klan.
Hmmm lefties burned black neighborhoods...so did the KKK. Go aheadI'll give you another chance to denounce lefties attacking blacks. Lets see which of us has the actual hood with eyes cut out.
I'm a Republican. You are a noise machine and an embarrassment to what used to be the Republican party. You sound like a retreaded tea party member standing around holding up a moran sign.

It's too bad that politics is being upset by loud mouth screamers these days. Look what you bring to the table.

I won't denounce anything you ask me to. You simply have to do your homework. Are you a racist? I don't know. I do know what you seem to be however.

I'm a Republican. You are a noise machine and an embarrassment to what used to be the Republican party. You sound like a retreaded tea party member standing around holding up a moran sign.

It's too bad that politics is being upset by loud mouth screamers these days. Look what you bring to the table.

I won't denounce anything you ask me to. You simply have to do your homework. Are you a racist? I don't know. I do know what you seem to be however.

You are no republican. You even listed yourself as a libertarian lefty. If you are going to lie at least remember to change the information under yoyr avatar next time. I mean Jesus....your nick is even avatar. Priceless post fail!

Also you have still yet to denounce lefyies foe their riots in which they attack black neighborhoods, their assault on historical statues and their suppoet of KKK. Is there a reason you are FLAT OUT REFUSING to denounce them? Or do you like people who attack blacks and support KKK members?

You are no republican. You even listed yourself as a libertarian lefty. If you are going to lie at least remember to change the information under yoyr avatar next time. I mean Jesus....your nick is even avatar. Priceless post fail!

Also you have still yet to denounce lefyies foe their riots in which they attack black neighborhoods, their assault on historical statues and their suppoet of KKK. Is there a reason you are FLAT OUT REFUSING to denounce them? Or do you like people who attack blacks and support KKK members?

Not only are you loud but you are ignorant. Libertarian left is where the Republican party used to be before whakos like you drove it off the rails. I can see you are getting riled up by the number of double key strikes as you pound on the keyboard in an attempt to dominate the conversation so I'm going to let you cool off in mom's basement before you have a heart attack. Have a nice day......and remember that you are a minority in this country now and in the future. Buh by.

By the way, a mask would help with that spittle on your chin.

I believe a local mandate needs to be followed; also if a particular business requires it.
Also, in the case cited in first post, the guy lost and had to be vaccinated against his will

I think the Jacobson case was about his freedom of religion (which opposed vaccinations).

A business can prohibit a person from entering if they are not wearing a mask (or any other legal condition it sets); otherwise, it is trespassing.

Not only are you loud but you are ignorant. Libertarian left is where the Republican party used to be before whakos like you drove it off the rails. I can see you are getting riled up by the number of double key strikes as you pound on the keyboard in an attempt to dominate the conversation so I'm going to let you cool off in mom's basement before you have a heart attack. Have a nice day......and remember that you are a minority in this country now and in the future. Buh by.

By the way, a mask would help with that spittle on your chin.
Wow...is it amusing how angry I have you. Its not my fault you lied when you claimed to be a republican when it literally says libertarian left under your avatar...that is called "avatar". Lol love the minority spew. I don't sort people on skin color so feel free to make me a minority at the skin of different color meetings.

What about it? Are you trying to pick up that conversation or start a new one?

what good does it do that you were tested twice? You still can't consider yourself clean today

Because government was able to provide evidence and prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law. In other words, Jacobson had his right to due process under the law upheld. Which is more than can be said for any of the unconstitutional mandates being issued today by the fascist left.

so the court should have held trials for every citizen of Massachusetts in order to get them vaccinated - by then, the smallpox would have devastated the state. Do you have no appreciation of the time element here?

Government may not make such assumptions. The US Constitution prohibits it.

Then it is just a matter of time before America will be completely destroyed by a virus.

Government may not make such assumptions. The US Constitution prohibits it.

In your scenario, you expect the government to assume everyone is clean, which is a total falsehood

what good does it do that you were tested twice? You still can't consider yourself clean today
Mhmm...and? Are you refusing to ever be tested?

In your scenario, you expect the government to assume everyone is clean, which is a total falsehood

Unless government can prove otherwise beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law, on an individual by individual basis, that is precisely the position government is required to take. The burden of proof is on the government if they seek to deprive anyone of their liberty. The US Constitution mandates it.

The Supreme Court is tasked with interpreting the Constitution.

Here is a decision involving public health:

Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905), was a*United States Supreme Court*case presided over by Judge John Marshall Harlan. The decision gave the collective citizenry the right to protect itself:

“Harlan ruled that personal liberties could be suspended when "the safety of the general public may demand" for example during a smallpox outbreak.[7]*He compared the smallpox outbreak to the*American Civil War*(in which three out of nine Justices at the term served) by saying that a community has the right to protect itself from both disease and military invasion.[6] “

This decision has never been overturned.

To read more about it go to U.S. Reports: Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905). | Library of Congress

In the case of Home made masks, they do NOT work

Back
Top Bottom