• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It is 'criminal' drone strike email at center of clinton probe

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
It's called a "criminal investigation" because they're looking for criminal activity. But they haven't found any yet, and I doubt they ever will. This is just more much ado about nothing.

Criminal investigations is what the FBI does. I'm not sure what is new here?

It's called a "criminal investigation" because they're looking for criminal activity. But they haven't found any yet, and I doubt they ever will. This is just more much ado about nothing.

Inside information? You must be wired in pretty tight to the Justice Department. I'm impressed, although I hope you don't get into any trouble for revealing classified information regarding the FBI's criminal investigation.

Criminal investigations is what the FBI does. I'm not sure what is new here?

The new part, is that the White House has for the first time used the words "criminal investigation" when discussing Clinton and her email server practices, which they have previously downplayed and pretty much denied was a criminal investigation (although they didn't go as far off the reservation when discussing it as Clinton has herself). That, is actually something I didn't think would happen until after the Department of Justice announced the outcome of the investigation and whether or not there was a Grand Jury empanelled and whether a true bill of indictment was brought.

Last edited:
Inside information? You must be wired in pretty tight to the Justice Department. I'm impressed, although I hope you don't get into any trouble for revealing classified information regarding the FBI's criminal investigation.

If they can classify a NYT public article that had been forwarded to her email...then I suppose anything is possible and perhaps we should all worry about revealing classified information...including you.

If they can classify a NYT public article that had been forwarded to her email...then I suppose anything is possible and perhaps we should all worry about revealing classified information...including you.

My clearance is still valid, thank you very much. Your statement above only reveals your lack of understanding regarding actual classified information and the law.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

You have nothing to worry about, they are only after the big fish, like Hillary!

My clearance is still valid, thank you very much. Your statement above only reveals your lack of understanding regarding actual classified information and the law.

Some libs will still be defending her, even if they pin the Vince Foster murder rap on her. ;)

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

You have nothing to worry about, they are only after the big fish, like Hillary!

Some libs will still be defending her, even if they pin the Vince Foster and Behnghazi murder rap on her. ;)

Where are the criminal charges, Mickey?

I really don't think conservatives are going to get much traction out of exploiting Vince Foster or Benghazi, either. There's just too many people that know it's BS and debunked and should be delegated to the round file.

I know enough about classified information and the law to know that you don't.

Back
Top Bottom