• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It has been 16-months officially...

Has Obi restored honor to the presidency... you must first believe it was dishonored

• Oh yeah baby...

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • You have to be joking

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has President Bow Wow Wow restored honor to the Presidency?

I am reluctant to answer this, since it was asked in this way, but I will anyway. Obama has put the morals back into politics, which was badly needed.

I am reluctant to answer this, since it was asked in this way, but I will anyway. Obama has put the morals back into politics, which was badly needed.

Really?

Back room deals? Sestak. Romanoff?

Telling people that they shouldn't listen to specific individuals?

Saying he would not allow lobbyists... and then does.

Nominating and hiring Timothy Geithner. Tax fraud meister.

His despicable ruse with the Supreme Court Justices during the State of the Union...

Gitmo is still open for business...

He spoke one game and played another. His words and deeds are worlds apart in many instances. Uniter? No, no, no...

Was it moral to send the Dali Lama out the back door with the garbage?

Or stiffing Netanyahu?

That's a mini list.

Last edited:
The President hasn't had honor since Washington was in office.

And even then we only assume honor through cherry picked reviews that have been expanded upon over 200 years.

I do find it odd he hasn't settled the question by producing the docs though. Don't you?
He DID produce the "docs." He put his birth certificate on his website during the presidential campaign, and Hawaiian officials came out and verified its authenticity FFS! What more do you want??

He DID produce the "docs." He put his birth certificate on his website during the presidential campaign, and Hawaiian officials came out and verified its authenticity FFS! What more do you want??

:lamo :lamo :lamo

Clinton dishonored the Presidency, and GW Bush restored it. Obama's working had to dishonor it again, and he has 2 1/2 years left to do so.

Clinton dishonored the Presidency, and GW Bush restored it. Obama's working had to dishonor it again, and he has 2 1/2 years left to do so.

I'm curious, how did Bush restore the presidency?

He did. Please produce evidence to the contrary. I mean birther propaganda aside, the whole not born in the US thing is just a conspiracy theory. Ranks up their with Obama is a closet Muslim.

PS It is ridicules to think Obama restored something that was never really lost since maybe Nixon.

Last edited:
He did. Please produce evidence to the contrary. I mean birther propaganda aside, the whole not born in the US thing is just a conspiracy theory. Ranks up their with Obama is a closet Muslim.

PS It is ridicules to think Obama restored something that was never really lost since maybe Nixon.

If you want to discuss the 4 different JPG's posted on the internet, start a thread. I was just laughing at the total gullibility of the poster.

If you want to discuss the 4 different JPG's posted on the internet, start a thread. I was just laughing at the total gullibility of the poster.

Personally, I think it's a tad gullible to believe Obama isn't a US citizen and was not born in Hawaii because Glenn Beck said so. But that's just me.

And what does that have to do with the validity of the argument or the subject of this thread?

Snopes has proved to be a rather good site for pointing out scams and out right lies on the Internet. So how would this make someone gullible?

The pundits want to touch it, feel it, sniff it, taste it and then they want to eat it if they hadn't put a lite match to it beforehand just so they can continue their stupid argument that the man still doesn't have a legitimate birth certificate. Some people hate for the sake of hating...you can't help these people no matter how often you prove them wrong.

Last edited:
And what does that have to do with the validity of the argument or the subject of this thread?

Snopes has proved to be a rather good site for pointing out scams and out right lies on the Internet. So how would this make someone gullible?

Start another thread so as not to derail this one.

Personally, I think that if Obi-Wan actually became president (through some strange dimensional shift crap), then the honor that has not been part of the office for decades would be partially restored.

Heh.

:mrgreen:

The pundits want to touch it, feel it, sniff it, taste it and then they want to eat it if they hadn't put a lite match to it beforehand just so they can continue their stupid argument that the man still doesn't have a legitimate birth certificate. Some people hate for the sake of hating...you can't help these people no matter how often you prove them wrong.

There are already enough threads where birfers can share lies and falsehoods while ignoring solid evidence that contradicts them, we don't need another one. Zimmer derailed his own thread anyway, it wasn't Blackdog or anyone else:

I do find it odd he hasn't settled the question by producing the docs though. Don't you?

There are already enough threads where birfers can share lies and falsehoods while ignoring solid evidence that contradicts them, we don't need another one. Zimmer derailed his own thread anyway, it wasn't Blackdog or anyone else:

K...... Zimmer bad. :mrgreen:

There are many threads here where the gullible faithers got their collective asses handed to them, but I've haven't seen one thread where they produced any evidence at all.

If you want to get your ass handed to you, start a thread.

Because posting laughing smileys is such a good argument that does not derail a thread. :roll:

By making our enemies fear us.

Well he sure lost respect with the American people. Our enemies don't "fear" us either. One does not gain honor through fear, one gains honor through respect.

I've haven't seen one thread where they produced any evidence at all.
Well you did see post #33, which contained such evidence, because you gave the following staggeringly insightful reply to it:
Maybe the problem is not a lack of evidence, but rather a lack of acknowledgement of such evidence on your part.

Ya think?

Well he sure lost respect with the American people. Our enemies don't "fear" us either. One does not gain honor through fear, one gains honor through respect.

Honor is all well and good, but you stop your enemies from attacking you by them fearing you..... no country in the world fears the US with this clown in the White House, just like Iran didn’t fear us with Jimmy in the White House.

No, he lost respect with liberal Americans like yourself. Not that it matters, since he has an R after his name he never really had it to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom