• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"It ends now" (NY subway mass shooting)

You're really trying to make this about race instead of violence, huh?
Isn't it all part of the same problem? Y'all on the left have spent DECADES explaining to black folk how they are oppressed, can't get ahead, are being slowly ground down by a political system designed SPECIFICALLY to hold them back, etc. It isn't surprising that a guy getting that much propaganda forced down his throat pops a gasket.

You're really trying to make this about race instead of violence, huh?
So called 'race' and violence seem to be closely connected in the USA. Some in Europe feel pity for those who have the misfortune to live - and die - in places like NYC.

What does "Progressive principles" mean? I'm not familiar with the Green Party platform, so educate me (in a nutshell, please).

Green Party four pillars.png

Green Party 10 key values.png

Greens stand in solidarity with the people of Ukraine and Russia who oppose the invasion

The Green Party is calling on the leaders of the United States, NATO and Russia to immediately initiate diplomatic talks together with Ukrainian leadership to resolve the crisis in Ukraine. On February 24, Russian President Vladimir Putin launched a ground-and-air invasion throughout Ukraine, including the capital city of Kyiv.

1650032912756.png

You should watch it.

What does "Progressive principles" mean? I'm not familiar with the Green Party platform, so educate me (in a nutshell, please).

Ralph Nader is probably one of the best representatives of progressive principles and the Green Party.

1650033984918.png

Ralph Nader (born February 27, 1934) is an American attorney and political activist in the areas of consumer rights, humanitarianism, environmentalism and democratic government. Nader has been a staunch critic of corporations, which he believes wield too much power and are undermining the fundamental American values of democracy and human rights. He helped found many governmental and non-governmental organizations, including the Environmental Protection Agency, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Public Citizen, and several public interest research groups.

Back
Top Bottom