• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It could only be a liberal - A Gun Store Fiasco - caught up in his own web

NoLeftNoRight

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
thats ok the idea has been executed in the past successfully.

I love it when these things backfire. Having purchased guns in the past, I know the process isn't perfect. But it's pretty damned good.

If only you had a grasp of the big picture, you would not use the word "successful" to describe the idea at all.

Later, the gun store sent Steinberg’s newspaper a statement, which read in part: “it was uncovered that Mr. Steinberg has an admitted history of alcohol abuse, and a charge for domestic battery involving his wife.”

Ouch.

The strategy on the reporter's part was...ill thought out.

Well known liberal reporter decides to do a column on just how easy it is to walk into a gun store and buy an AR15.
He patted himself on the back for such a brilliant idea and such an easy way to smear gun ownership.
But it backfires.....spectacularly

Liberal Reporter Attempts to Buy "Assault Rifle" to Prove How Easy It Is, Gets Rejected - Leah Barkoukis

I want to know where the Public Accommodation Enthusiasts are on this one. Weren't this reporters' rights just abused, etc?

If only you had a grasp of the big picture, you would not use the word "successful" to describe the idea at all.

I thought the word "executed" did the most to make his point. Truly, whether this reporter has a hard time buying a gun or not, too many criminals have no problem. I fail to see why anyone would celebrate this as if it proves that guns haven't fallen into the wrong hands and, thus, the republicans are not recklessly negligent in continuing to demand a very liberal interpretation of the second amendment.

The gun store fiasco is not when a liberal reporter is denied a firearm, it's when a conservative murderer isn't.

Well known liberal reporter decides to do a column on just how easy it is to walk into a gun store and buy an AR15.
He patted himself on the back for such a brilliant idea and such an easy way to smear gun ownership.
But it backfires....

What a dummy. This is why the leftist media is failing.

I thought the word "executed" did the most to make his point. Truly, whether this reporter has a hard time buying a gun or not, too many criminals have no problem. I fail to see why anyone would celebrate this as if it proves that guns haven't fallen into the wrong hands and, thus, the republicans are not recklessly negligent in continuing to demand a very liberal interpretation of the second amendment.

The gun store fiasco is not when a liberal reporter is denied a firearm, it's when a conservative murderer isn't.

What conservative murderer would you be referring to?

Back
Top Bottom