• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It Cost Us $100,000+ to Keep Pelosi Sauced Last Time She Was Speaker...just while she was Flying

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Good grief. What's she gonna cost us THIS TIME AROUND? And where ARE the Leftidiot Prosecutors, " investigating " that?

FROM 2010:
Nancy Pelosi's In-Flight Food And Drink Costs? $101,000

Paid your taxes on time? Good, 'cause Nancy Pelosi needs to pay her tab.

Documents uncovered via a FOIA request show that Pelosi racked up over $101,000 of taxpayer dollars for "in-flight services."

And by "services," she clearly meant alcohol. Look at all the booze on this receipt pictured right!

https://www.businessinsider.com/nan...ktjH17kSJGLdxLTzrLgOGvdKdZB-HtKA3mSd57Um8Peq4

Did she violate any laws or rules of Congress?

Another Grok flush post.
No one cares. We get it, Republicans will attack any/all Democrats with power or potential power.
Trump's a raging, criminal, dumpster fire, and we'll act like he's out of office until he is made so.

Good grief. What's she gonna cost us THIS TIME AROUND? And where ARE the Leftidiot Prosecutors, " investigating " that?

FROM 2010:

Documents uncovered via a FOIA request show that Pelosi racked up over $101,000 of taxpayer dollars for "in-flight services."

And by "services," she clearly meant alcohol. Look at all the booze on this receipt pictured right!

https://www.businessinsider.com/nan...ktjH17kSJGLdxLTzrLgOGvdKdZB-HtKA3mSd57Um8Peq4

WND: “WorldNetDaily (WND) is an American news and opinion website and online news aggregator which has been described as "fringe" and far right as well as politically conservative. The website is known for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories. “-from Wikipedia link

.....and the article is eight years old! What dumpster are you diving in? :lamo. :2wave:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WorldNetDaily

Call it a hunch, but something tells me she wasn't the only Congressional member enjoying wet lunches on the job while flying.

OM

Did she violate any laws or rules of Congress?

She violated my wallet. She is guilty of glaring ABUSE...who drinks $50,000+ per year?

Another Grok flush post.
No one cares. We get it, Republicans will attack any/all Democrats with power or potential power.
Trump's a raging, criminal, dumpster fire, and we'll act like he's out of office until he is made so.

Another "It only matters if we can blame Trump" post.

It matters to me; the ****ing lush can support her own habit....

She violated my wallet. She is guilty of glaring ABUSE...who drinks $50,000+ per year?

Drunken politicians and their underlings?

Unless this is against rules for Congressional expenditures, you are pissing up a rope.

Call it a hunch, but something tells me she wasn't the only Congressional member enjoying wet lunches on the job while flying.

OM

Which doesn't make it right. Just common.

WND being the messenger doesn't change the fact, and Nancy's bar tab is not exactly recent news.

Another "It only matters if we can blame Trump" post. It matters to me; the ****ing lush can support her own habit....

No one cares. When your posts start resembling something an adult might post, and you stop with constant caps and font size, maybe someone will care a tiny bit?
Maybe not. You've dug a hole so deep I think you should just resign for immunity.

How did you get the idea that this was purely alcohol consumption and entirely attributable to one person?

FROM 2010:

You should call the FBI!

Oh but first....

https://www.factcheck.org/2010/03/pelosis-party-plane/

Q: Has Nancy Pelosi spent $100,000 on food, booze and "partying" during her air travel?

A: No. Pelosi’s congressional delegations do eat well and drink pricey alcohol. But the costs are not as high as critics claim, and they’re comparable to those of her Republican predecessor, Dennis Hastert.

Don't forget to include that in your complaint!

FROM 2010:

A hundred grand for two years of hosting in flight amenities for the Speaker of the House, you're no doubt aware that this includes the entire entourage that travels on these flights.

Has anyone audited Paul Ryan's tab yet? What will you say if it's twice that amount?
How about all the goodies Trump appointees have racked up?

You and your double standards, IOKIYAR on steroids.

Hmm... the cost of one POTUS round of golf is ???

after your 80 you should immediately be taken out of government. Shes dottering age. Shes been in power since before I was born.... She better get booted out of office once she turns 80... Most people cant even drive a car at 80. (2 more years!)

If there is a minimum age requirement then there should also be a maximum age requirement otherwise its agist bias. (same for trump once hes 80 he should be ineligible for office)

A hundred grand for two years of hosting in flight amenities for the Speaker of the House, you're no doubt aware that this includes the entire entourage that travels on these flights.

Has anyone audited Paul Ryan's tab yet? What will you say if it's twice that amount?
How about all the goodies Trump appointees have racked up?

You and your double standards, IOKIYAR on steroids.

All these people with incredible, outstanding tabs should immediately be impeached/removed from office. I have no idea why we put up with it. They shouldnt get to "enjoy" the flights on taxpayers backs it should be as bare bones as possible. No free drinks, no free food. They get paid wage salary for a reason.

Tell me what she drinks. I would like to send a barrel of it to my other legislators.

Fair is fair.

Supporters of President Trump could not care less if he broke some laws.

Supporters of Speaker Pelosi could not care less if she demanded a private plane to fly her around like a queen.

They are both "servants of the people," you know.

after your 80 you should immediately be taken out of government. Shes dottering age. Shes been in power since before I was born.... She better get booted out of office once she turns 80... Most people cant even drive a car at 80. (2 more years!)

If there is a minimum age requirement then there should also be a maximum age requirement otherwise its agist bias. (same for trump once hes 80 he should be ineligible for office)

She already said she's grooming a replacement.

All these people with incredible, outstanding tabs should immediately be impeached/removed from office. I have no idea why we put up with it. They shouldnt get to "enjoy" the flights on taxpayers backs it should be as bare bones as possible. No free drinks, no free food. They get paid wage salary for a reason.

Yeah, sure...

Make it 70.

FROM 2010:

Oh Grok....

You really are on a losing streak with your idiotic threads.

Your threads are highly amusing, but not in the way that you envision it.

Womp womp

Should that rule apply to Trump and his need to visit his golf courses on a weekly basis? Of course while there, his property gets to charge the government for his meals, and he takes a profit from that. Please apply equal outrage!

Another Grok flush post.

Trump is a usurper President no doubt. He cheated by accepting illegal Russian help and illegally paid hush money to further defraud voters to win.

Back
Top Bottom