• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It Cost Us $100,000+ to Keep Pelosi Sauced Last Time She Was Speaker...just while she was Flying

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

This is what it looks like to stock an entire plane's alcohol. No one on a flight orders a complete array of 15+ 750 mL and 1L bottles of liquor and beer by the 12-pack. So how did anyone who put this "story" together come to the conclusion that a single person ordered this on their "tab" on a flight?

100128booze.jpg

How mentally retarded do you have to be to fall for idiocy like this? I mean this is The Onion level of ridiculous.

Last edited:
Good grief. What's she gonna cost us THIS TIME AROUND? And where ARE the Leftidiot Prosecutors, " investigating " that?

FROM 2010:
Nancy Pelosi's In-Flight Food And Drink Costs? $101,000

Paid your taxes on time? Good, 'cause Nancy Pelosi needs to pay her tab.

Documents uncovered via a FOIA request show that Pelosi racked up over $101,000 of taxpayer dollars for "in-flight services."

And by "services," she clearly meant alcohol. Look at all the booze on this receipt pictured right!

https://www.businessinsider.com/nan...ktjH17kSJGLdxLTzrLgOGvdKdZB-HtKA3mSd57Um8Peq4

Maybe you can put together a spreadsheet and powerpoint presentation on comparative costs between Pelosi's in flight services and Trump's multiple golfing trips. Let me know when you're ready and I'll set up the video conference.

This is what it looks like to stock an entire plane's alcohol. No one on a flight orders a complete array of 15+ 750 mL and 1L bottles of liquor and beer by the 12-pack. So how did anyone who put this "story" together come to the conclusion that a single person ordered this on their "tab" on a flight?

100128booze.jpg

How mentally retarded do you have to be to fall for idiocy like this? I mean this is The Onion level of ridiculous.

It was HER FLIGHT, on an MILITARY JET, NOT A COMMERCIAL FLIGHT genius.

Pretty sure the SOLDIERS didn.t order this.

We footed her bacchanalia...and will get stuck doing so again, I am certain.

100128booze.jpg

Pelosi is Andre the Giant in disguise.

100128booze.jpg

750 ml = 25 oz; where did the flight originate and where did it land?

It was HER FLIGHT, on an MILITARY JET, NOT A COMMERCIAL FLIGHT genius.

Pretty sure the SOLDIERS didn.t order this.

We footed her bacchanalia...and will get stuck doing so again, I am certain.

This is the weakest most loosely connected string of alleged evidence I can recall in recent memory from a source of hack faux journalism. It’s a miscellaneous receipt for a full array of standard bar liquors. I can get all that stuff on any Alaska Airlines flight.

"Oh Beef'...your beta make obsession with me is getting creepy.

Care to post ABOUT THE TOPIC, instead of your continued , desperate cries for attention, via your silliass ad homs?

The topic is that you are, once again, hilariously wrong.

Beta...LOL

Good grief. What's she gonna cost us THIS TIME AROUND? And where ARE the Leftidiot Prosecutors, " investigating " that?

FROM 2010:
Nancy Pelosi's In-Flight Food And Drink Costs? $101,000

Paid your taxes on time? Good, 'cause Nancy Pelosi needs to pay her tab.

Documents uncovered via a FOIA request show that Pelosi racked up over $101,000 of taxpayer dollars for "in-flight services."

And by "services," she clearly meant alcohol. Look at all the booze on this receipt pictured right!

https://www.businessinsider.com/nan...ktjH17kSJGLdxLTzrLgOGvdKdZB-HtKA3mSd57Um8Peq4

I Dont Care.

Back
Top Bottom