• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IT BEGINS: Palin Announces She Will Work to Defeat Paul Ryan in Primary...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin announced on Sunday she will work to defeat Paul Ryan in his Republican primary.

This came after Ryan would not endorse the Republican nominee Donald Trump for president.
On Thursday Republican Speaker Paul Ryan told Jake Tapper on CNN he was “not ready” to endorse Donald Trump yet.

SARAH PALIN Announces She Will Work to Defeat Paul Ryan in Primary (VIDEO)

Might as well, Ryan is a coward, just like Boner.

Well, that certainly has to have him quaking in his boots...:roll:

#1) Palin has turned herself into nothing more than a side-show freak that nobody wants to see anymore. She's a joke. A moron. An embarrassment to anyone who she attaches herself to. She's poison. Most likely, Paul Ryan's popularity will increase due to this.

#2) What's up with post #2 in this thread? :shock:

palin sure is helping the donald with such public threats against the one fellow who can control legislation in the congress

tRump better send palin to rehab to get her drunk ass out of the way

I for one could care less what SP has to say about anyone.

#1) Palin has turned herself into nothing more than a side-show freak that nobody wants to see anymore. She's a joke. A moron. An embarrassment to anyone who she attaches herself to. She's poison. Most likely, Paul Ryan's popularity will increase due to this.

#2) What's up with post #2 in this thread? :shock:

Palin has a good message....people should listen more.

Ryan, like Boehner, has caved to Demos and sold out!

palin sure is helping the donald with such public threats against the one fellow who can control legislation in the congress

tRump better send palin to rehab to get her drunk ass out of the way

I hear The Donald, when elected president, may give Ryan the boot.

Cough <"blowjob"> cough.

Unintelligible.

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin announced on Sunday she will work to defeat Paul Ryan in his Republican primary.

This came after Ryan would not endorse the Republican nominee Donald Trump for president.
On Thursday Republican Speaker Paul Ryan told Jake Tapper on CNN he was “not ready” to endorse Donald Trump yet.

Apparently Sarah Palin is going senile a few decades early :

a046c17603e68b7dab07f15323fecf5b.jpg

executive order

only he does not yet know that is impossible

The notion of a president being able tell the House of Representatives who they are allowed to have as its Speaker...

...is absurd. Apparently Mickey does not realize that yet.

Oh, well.

The notion of a president being able tell the House of Representatives who they are allowed to have as its Speaker...

Oh, well.

he and tRump will both realize that reality simultaneously

Ryan is not running for anything and is secure in his position, Palin never was very sharp and her endorsement is as always the kiss of death for candidates.
But I will give her credit for taking the opportunity to keep herself in the spotlight, ever the opportunist.

How would The Donald do that?

Political pressure my man.....that turd obama has been using it since day one!

:lamo

That sentence might as well say: "Kardashian has a good message....people should listen more."

Same damn thing.

Nawww.....not even close. Kardashian is just a big butt, who contributes nothing to anyone and has a propensity toward ethnic swine.

Palin is a good Conservative, with a good knack for speaking publicly, revving up a crowd and making several good points in the process.
liberals hate her because she tells the truth and actually has a brain and uses logic.

Logic .....a noun that I notice is often ignored by liberals.

Apparently Sarah Palin is going senile a few decades early :

a046c17603e68b7dab07f15323fecf5b.jpg

I don't see it....I think the naysayers, just make that **** up.

Oh, well.

Not absurd at all. It will be done behind the scenes and one day, it could happen. I think Ryan will come to his senses before that would happen and work with Trump as President.
The Bush folks are pissed off because their inept Jeb, was taken out early and for good reason.

Ryan is not running for anything and is secure in his position, Palin never was very sharp and her endorsement is as always the kiss of death for candidates.
But I will give her credit for taking the opportunity to keep herself in the spotlight, ever the opportunist.

Palin is very sharp ...........and you have been listening to her political enemies, and their normal propaganda machine.

Ryan's district supported Ted Cruz and enthusiastically supports Paul Ryan. I don't think Palin matters at all, except in her own mind.

he and tRump will both realize that reality simultaneously

Trump has eliminated 17 other candidates inside of 10 months, since he announced. And if anyone had a brain at all, they would never vote for Hillary! If any Republican, came to the table, with all the baggage that Hillary has, he/she wouldn't stand a chance.

What is it about liberals that no matter how much bad history their candidate has, they will still vote for them?

Answer: liberalism ......... a religion that transcends all intelligent reason. Beyond logic, beyond patriotism, even beyond families.

Last edited:
I

Palin is very sharp ...........and you have been listening to her political enemies, and their normal propaganda machine.

Moose Girl is as dumb as a bag of rock of rocks, fortunately for her she is smarter than some of the sheeple and as such she manages to stay relevant among a small sector of Americans and as such is able to make a decent living. It is a form of sheep shearing.

Trump has eliminated 17 other candidates inside of 10 months, since he announced. And if anyone had a brain at all, they would never vote for Hillary! If any Republican, came to the table, with all the baggage that Hillary has, he/she wouldn't stand a chance.

What is it about liberals that no matter how much bad history their candidate has, they will still vote for them?

Answer: liberalism ......... a religion that transcends all intelligent reason. Beyond logic, beyond patriotism, even beyond families.

in this case - in my case - the only reason i would vote for hillary is because she is not tRump [or cruz]
but that is reason enough

Moose Girl is as dumb as a bag of rock of rocks, fortunately for her she is smarter than some of the sheeple and as such she manages to stay relevant among a small sector of Americans and as such is able to make a decent living. It is a form of sheep shearing.

She is a whole lot easier to take that Debbie Wassermann Schultz, Valarie Jarret or Moochele obama.

in this case - in my case - the only reason i would vote for hillary is because she is not tRump [or cruz]
but that is reason enough

In my case, Donald Duck would be a better choice than Hillary. I've despised the woman since day one.

In 1992, I pegged her as a fraud and a liar. And later found out that she was as crooked as a dog's hind leg.....and even looks like a dog these days. Granny for Pres.? NOT!

She is a whole lot easier to take that Debbie Wassermann Schultz, Valarie Jarret or Moochele obama.

In my case, Donald Duck would be a better choice than Hillary. I've despised the woman since day one.

i can't stand her either

the ONLY thing going for her is that she is not tRump [or cruz]

In 1992, I pegged her as a fraud and a liar. And later found out that she was as crooked as a dog's hind leg.....and even looks like a dog these days. Granny for Pres.? NOT!
I am sure she is, for you, you're a fan.

Well they both named Donald and both nuts.

Yet you support trump who is everything you described her as being, selective outrage, another trait of his fan club members.

i can't stand her either

the ONLY thing going for her is that she is not tRump [or cruz]

Well, we all gotta do what we gotta do. If I disliked both , I would just write in someone.

Back
Top Bottom