• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IT BEGINS: Palin Announces She Will Work to Defeat Paul Ryan in Primary...

I am sure she is, for you, you're a fan.

Well they both named Donald and both nuts.

Yet you support trump who is everything you described her as being, selective outrage, another trait of his fan club members.

Just look at Hillary's history and look at Trump's. He is a success story and has made America better....... she is a failure story and has never done anything to make America better. Trump gives and does, Hillary takes!

Bill, Hillary and obama have been on the public dole all their lives....Trump got a loan from his dad and turned it into success. And when an endeavor went bust, he regrouped and succeeded again. He is a success story. Hillary is a BS artist who has done nothing.

I will take a doer over a taker, any day of the week!

Last edited:
Just look at Hillary's history and look at Trump's. He is a success story and has made America better....... she is a failure story and has never done anything to make America better. Trump gives and does, Hillary takes!

You believe that, I already get it, you are one of the Fans and as such only see what you want to see, Hillary = Evil and Trump = Good, those that see in black and white keep it simple.

#1) Palin has turned herself into nothing more than a side-show freak that nobody wants to see anymore. She's a joke. A moron. An embarrassment to anyone who she attaches herself to. She's poison. Most likely, Paul Ryan's popularity will increase due to this.
Yeah, but I bet she's great in bed. :cool:

Well, we all gotta do what we gotta do. If I disliked both , I would just write in someone.

but to write in another's name does nothing to help in the vote against tRump's potential election

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin announced on Sunday she will work to defeat Paul Ryan in his Republican primary.

This came after Ryan would not endorse the Republican nominee Donald Trump for president.
On Thursday Republican Speaker Paul Ryan told Jake Tapper on CNN he was “not ready” to endorse Donald Trump yet.

SARAH PALIN Announces She Will Work to Defeat Paul Ryan in Primary (VIDEO)

She's quoted in the news saying Ryan's "political career is over." Like her own, I guess.

She's quoted in the news saying Ryan's "political career is over." Like her own, I guess.

appears she has given up on being appointed secretary of energy during the president ryan administration in 2020

[i just threw up in my mouth, typing that]

Both take. But Trump started with wealth and pretty much underperformed with it. Billary at least get competence points for coming from nothing to gain their riches. Both did so by trying to leverage the political system to benefit them financially.

That being said, you identified Hillary as a Fraud and a Liar. Yet you support a man who is also a fraud and a liar. Casper is correct to point out the selective outrage.

Trump got a loan from his dad and turned it into success.

That lie by Trump rated 4 Pinnochio's. Trump got a massive inheritance from his father, and proceeded to underperform the market by billions of dollars. The only company of his that has actually done well is the one that his father built and handed to him - the companies that he has tried to start and run tend to fail.

Aren't we just about done with this trailer trash ex-governor? I thought she was an excellent pick by McCain...until I heard her speak. She needs to shut up and sit down.

Bill, Hillary and obama have been on the public dole all their lives....Trump got a loan from his dad and turned it into success. And when an endeavor went bust, he regrouped and succeeded again. He is a success story. Hillary is a BS artist who has done nothing.

I will take a doer over a taker, any day of the week!

Because being elected Senator from one of the 3 biggest states in the union, being Secretary of State, and amassing a fortune of millions of dollars from nothing is a failure, and inheriting millions of dollars from your father is a success.

Damn, Trump has you people so buffaloed I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Back
Top Bottom