• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It’s Time For White Americans To ‘Stop Eating Jim Crow’

Brtblutwo

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
In the article at the link below, the author sums up in a mere handful of paragraphs citing historical precedents, why Donald Trump has been so successful in winning the hearts of white voters.

However, it is the closing paragraph that should be a wake-up call for the right-wingers.

Columnist Leonard Pitts tells Lawrence crowd it's time for white Americans to 'stop eating Jim Crow' / LJWorld.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you agree with me that's fine. If you do not, I don't really care.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one.

In the article at the link below, the author sums up in a mere handful of paragraphs citing historical precedents, why Donald Trump has been so successful in winning the hearts of white voters.

However, it is the closing paragraph that should be a wake-up call for the right-wingers.

Columnist Leonard Pitts tells Lawrence crowd it's time for white Americans to 'stop eating Jim Crow' / LJWorld.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is time for white America, and black America, and Brown America, and Asian America to not let people tell them what it is time for them to do.

If you do not agree with me, no one gives a ****.

It is time for white America, and black America, and Brown America, and Asian America to not let people tell them what it is time for them to do.

Well past time to address racial issues, inequality in the US.
A storm is brewing.

. However, it is the closing paragraph that should be a wake-up call for the right-wingers.

You mean this one?

“Six months from now we will find out if the greatest con job in history will take a serial liar and open bigot to White House,” he said. “... We are long overdue for a moment of reckoning in this country, a moment of truth on race and class. It is long past time that we begin to call that con job for what it is and help people to see the intersection between their misery and the misery of those other people who don’t look like them on the other side of town, because Jim Crow is a pitiful excuse for a meal.”

It needs a little re-editing:

Eight months from now we will find out how it feels to see the greatest con artist in history, a serial liar and an open bigot out of the White House.

Why wouldn't you care?

You mean this one?

“Six months from now we will find out if the greatest con job in history will take a serial liar and open bigot to White House,” he said. “... We are long overdue for a moment of reckoning in this country, a moment of truth on race and class. It is long past time that we begin to call that con job for what it is and help people to see the intersection between their misery and the misery of those other people who don’t look like them on the other side of town, because Jim Crow is a pitiful excuse for a meal.”

It needs a little re-editing:

Eight months from now we will find out how it feels to see the greatest con artist in history, a serial liar and an open bigot out of the White House.

That paragraph stumped me too. "Serial Liar" Was he talking about HRod Clinton?

That paragraph stumped me too. "Serial Liar" Was he talking about HRod Clinton?

"What difference does it make" if the "bimbo eruption", stand-by-your man model wife lies or not. Nobody, even Billy, the blue dress stain-master, doesn't believe a word she says. The question is if the FBI does.

You don't even think Trump will last a month?

Nothing to worry about. We don't care if you don't care.

We'll still disagree with you regardless. :shrug:

I ate Jim Crow? Is this an entre or the main course? I don't remember, I ate so much.

You don't even think Trump will last a month?

Good response.

I actually meant that skinny, man-boy, metro-sexual, you can keep your doctor, Marxist Muslim mulatto apologist, whose name I am desperately trying to forget.

End Affirmative Action, NOW!

Convince President Obama and Democrats in the Courts and Congress to END Affirmative Action and all other forms of Government Institutionalized Racial and Gender based differential treatment and Preference Pandering.

And then have the same Apologize for the last four decades of Rampant, Blatant, ILLEGAL, UNCONSTITUTIONAL Discrimination against White-Males...

After that! We MIGHT have a start at having a common ground to begin to rebuild race relations.

But you won't, so Trump and Company will MAKE YOU!

-

Convince President Obama and Democrats in the Courts and Congress to END Affirmative Action and all other forms of Government Institutionalized Racial and Gender based differential treatment and Preference Pandering.

And then have the same Apologize for the last four decades of Rampant, Blatant, ILLEGAL, UNCONSTITUTIONAL Discrimination against White-Males...

After that! We MIGHT have a start at having a common ground to begin to rebuild race relations.

-

:lamo

facepalm.jpg

:rofl

-

Gosh, you seem deeply wounded. Poor guy getting brutally discriminated against. Let me guess... someone called you a bigot?

"Let's have a dialogue about race." means "I want you to sit quietly while I slander you and make false accusations against you and assail you with lies."

Screw that.

"Common ground" means "You agree with everything I say."

F*** that.

That is not fear, it is humor. You posted a funny, I laughed.

Government in the bigotry and racism business is funny? Was "whites only" funny? Was "no blacks allowed'" funny? Those were not funny at all.

But "whites go to the end of the line" is funny?

Yeah, it's funny like nervous funny to the liberal bigots, because they are absolutely clueless how to rebut a post like his - so they giggle.

that is where you are wrong,i give a **** and the 11.5 million AMERICANS that have voted for TRUMP do also,not everyone is a brain dead liberal.

run don run

Back
Top Bottom