• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It’s Time For White Americans To ‘Stop Eating Jim Crow’

that is where you are wrong,i give a **** and the 11.5 million AMERICANS that have voted for TRUMP do also,not everyone is a brain dead liberal.

run don run

I take it my point went way the **** over your head...

I take it my point went way the **** over your head...

nice try ,spoken like the pseudo intellectual you are,i understood what you said,it looks to me like you might be a little bit slow.

run don run

nice try ,spoken like the pseudo intellectual you are,i understood what you said,it looks to me like you might be a little bit slow.

run don run

I am not an intellectual at all, nor do I claim to be one. Why do you have to make **** up? Kinda seems to be a habit for you...

I am not an intellectual at all, nor do I claim to be one. Why do you have to make **** up? Kinda seems to be a habit for you...

you might want to look up the meaning of pseudo intellectual,have a nice day.

run don run

Good response.

I actually meant that skinny, man-boy, metro-sexual, you can keep your doctor, Marxist Muslim mulatto apologist, whose name I am desperately trying to forget.

I think bringing his race into it is unnecessary. Sad that you feel the need to do that.

that is where you are wrong,i give a **** and the 11.5 million AMERICANS that have voted for TRUMP do also,not everyone is a brain dead liberal.

run don run

True, many of them are brain dead conservatives. They're out in force on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom