• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It’s a cult. Proof here.

I just listed a whole bunch of them.

Try to keep up.

No, you keep up.
Read what I wrote again or keep up with the whiney condemnations of Republicans.

I don't care.

Republicans see U.S. as better off now than 4 years ago ahead of convention — Battleground Tracker poll

This new poll must really upset the perpetually aggrieved, aka the butt hurt anti-Trump cultists.

Sad but true, most of the Covid-19 deaths came from blue states' crappy governance. But let's blame Trump and his supporters for telling the truth about this....
EgHo9IMWsAgLtDe

/thread.

Georgia also has 1/4 the population of NY/NJ, and since it’s in a peak, a lot of those hospitalized right now will eventually die.

But great analysis. [emoji849]
No, that's per capita. But thanks for trying :)

(BTW, the population of Georgia exceeds that of NJ is more than 1/2 that of New York.)

Last edited:
The cultists think all the deaths happened in blue states. As every single person who lives in a blue state definitely voted Democrat, these losses are acceptable.

Nobody said that. Why do you embellish?

Oh never mind. :lol:

How insane do you have to be to think we are better off now than we were four years ago?

Economy- trashed.

Pandemic- uncontrolled (unlike the rest of the developed world)

Unemployment- double digits

Foreign relations- at the bottom for all countries except maybe Russia, NK and Brazil.

Income inequality- record levels

Deficit and debt- higher than ever and getting worse

More evidence that the thread title is 100% correct.

Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel took issue with the “unfair” poll in an interview on “Face the Nation” on Sunday. “There is nobody in this country, starting with the president of the United States, who wants to see people pass away from this global pandemic,” she said. “Republicans do not want to see people suffering from this pandemic.”

Most Republicans say that 176,000 coronavirus deaths are ‘acceptable,’ new CBS poll shows - MarketWatch
The first rule of holes:

"Stop digging!"

Economy- trashed.

Pandemic- uncontrolled (unlike the rest of the developed world)

Unemployment- double digits

Foreign relations- at the bottom for all countries except maybe Russia, NK and Brazil.

Income inequality- record levels

Deficit and debt- higher than ever and getting worse
Sorry, there was no pandemic during the Obama years, but I agree with the rest. Income inequality is always at its worst under Democrat leadership.

People were clearly much happier in the Obama years:

View attachment 67292543

Are you sure you want to make that argument? Under Trump between 2017 and 2018, the suicide rate rose by 3,000 when your chart shows a 5,000 rise between 2011 and 2016, so nearly the same increase in two years versus five years under Obama. If we extend it to ten years, that would 15,000 deaths versus the 10,000 since 2006. Suicides started to rise the last two years of Bush's presidency, so even attributing it to Obama is questionable.

CDC, 2018 Fatal Injury Reports (accessed from Fatal Injury and Violence Data | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC on 3/1/20). Find additional citation information at afsp.org/statistics.
Suicide Facts & Figures

Last edited:
Not sure how to classify Herman Cain’s death.

Assisted suicide, maybe?
Did you see Trump is having a 6:00P public relations event, to announce some type of cure he has? Pretty amazing stuff. I started a thread on it. I fear we are going to be subject to a daily barrage of this crap until the election.

Did you see Trump is having a 6:00P public relations event, to announce some type of cure he has? Pretty amazing stuff. I started a thread on it. I fear we are going to be subject to a daily barrage of this crap until the election.

Oh good lord.it better not be that oleandrin stuff the My Pillow guy is touting.

The hallmarks of a cult have been there for a while. Kowtowing praise to Dear Leader, dismissal that many of his close associates are criminals who have been convicted or indicted, pretending Russian cooperation in the election wasn’t real, etc, etc.

But this poll tells the whole story.

Only 909 people died at Jonestown. 175k died so far from this. But apparently for the majority of Trumpers....thats OK.

88557c4a0012772f996f6a3f45413f17.jpg

God's will and all. The same morons who claim God will protect them believe its Gods will are Republicans and vote for the malignant narcissist. A real shocker he is speaking each day of the convention.

God's will and all. The same morons who claim God will protect them believe its Gods will are Republicans and vote for the malignant narcissist. A real shocker he is speaking each day of the convention.

Sure enough... Here comes the playing of the God card ^

:sarcasticclap:

These are the same complainers who are going to vote for that good Catholic, Biden.

Losin’ it already, eh?

Kinda early on a Sunday for sundowning.

Having a wonderful morning in sunny CA. :)

Have another cuppa leftist tears....you'll feel better soon.

Sure enough... Here comes the playing of the God card ^

:sarcasticclap:

These are the same complainers who are going to vote for that good Catholic, Biden.

Are you saying its not true or I'm just not allowed to say it? I can post plenty of links showing the religious claiming they are protected by God's blood or Jesus blood or some such nonsense.

The hallmarks of a cult have been there for a while. Kowtowing praise to Dear Leader, dismissal that many of his close associates are criminals who have been convicted or indicted, pretending Russian cooperation in the election wasn’t real, etc, etc.

But this poll tells the whole story.

Only 909 people died at Jonestown. 175k died so far from this. But apparently for the majority of Trumpers....thats OK.

88557c4a0012772f996f6a3f45413f17.jpg

The singular, most compelling, incontrovertible proof can be seen in the TDS cult leaders compelling the faithful to cut off all friends and family who do not share their views. That is cult 101.

And if he wins, what then will WE be subject to? More DP meltdown type threads from the anti-Trump cultists?

The singular, most compelling, incontrovertible proof can be seen in the TDS cult leaders compelling the faithful to cut off all friends and family who do not share their views. That is cult 101.

You mean the cancel culture cultists? Years from now they will be known as the illiberal CCC.

They died from a ****ing disease. You have no ****ing choice but to accept it because there's nothing you can do about it. :lamo

They died from a deadly disease that is easily spread from person to person, the transmission of which could have been significantly reduced had we a competent, honest, truthful, decent, intelligent, thoughtful, patriotic, prudent, unselfish President in charge, acting like an actual leader, capable enough to implement a national strategy involving comprehensive testing, tracing, and quarantining, similar to what other modern, developed nations have been able to implement.

But it didn't happen. It didn't happen because Trump is a moron. An incompetent idiot who cares more about his own career than he does about the American people.

The same kind of person that is okay with kidnapping children from the border, deploying federal agents against protesters, and lying over 20,000 times since assuming office, is the same kind of person that finds any number of unnecessary Covid-19 related deaths to be perfectly acceptable. For them, it's simply the price that must be paid to have Trump in office and to get what they want policy-wise.

Trump supporters, like all fascist, authoritarian thugs have the mentality that if you want to make an omelet ya gotta break a few eggs.

Last edited:
You mean the cancel culture cultists? Years from now they will be known as the illiberal CCC.

It's all part of the cult induction. Cancel culture, echo chambers, isolation from outside influence and other ideologies.
Years from now, books will be written about the Left's descent into insanity, aka, TDS.

If I lived in NY, NJ, Massachusetts or Connecticut, I'd be pretty unhappy with my Governor, too. I'm not happy with my Governor here in Georgia, and we've only had about 1/4 the number of deaths as NY/NJ.
You're also in a much lower population center, and are into the high-point of your infection curve. Whereas NY is now so low in the curve, they often have zero daily deaths and new daily infection numbering only just over one hundred.

Your comparison only looks good on paper when looking at the raw total death numbers. But where Georgia's Covid is raging on (unnecessarily I might add), NY's is only residual.

Back
Top Bottom