• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It’s a cult. Proof here.

Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel took issue with the “unfair” poll in an interview on “Face the Nation” on Sunday. “There is nobody in this country, starting with the president of the United States, who wants to see people pass away from this global pandemic,” she said. “Republicans do not want to see people suffering from this pandemic.”

Most Republicans say that 176,000 coronavirus deaths are ‘acceptable,’ new CBS poll shows - MarketWatch

They don’t want to see it.

But it’s ‘acceptable’ either way.

Love how facts are now ‘unfair’ though.

Very cult-like.

Thanks for proving my point.

Those 176,000 covid victims also didn't die in Guyana. That doesn't mean there aren't meaningful comparisons to be made. This whole situation is a test of how blindly loyal the Magats are to Dear Leader.

They didn't commit suicide and weren't murdered. This is a gicantically idiot comparison. What's next, you all are going to compare it to the Holocaust? Start calling it genocide? :lamo

Republicans see U.S. as better off now than 4 years ago ahead of convention — Battleground Tracker poll

This new poll must really upset the perpetually aggrieved, aka the butt hurt anti-Trump cultists.
Now ask the same question of Americans, and you'll get an idea of the mood of the country. 38%. That's how many Americans think they are better-off than four years ago.

Trump & the GOP are totally out-of-touch with America. Many don't even know what reality is, anymore. Their voters are the victims of their President's & their party's propaganda. They didn't even believe the pandemic was serious, until it showed-up on their doorstep (something I earlier predicted). And they will be just as shocked when their party gets thrown out of office. Your poll displays the ridiculous state of the Republican Party, quite clearly I must admit.

Reference: (You.gov.) Americans split on whether they were better off four years ago

They didn't commit suicide and weren't murdered. This is a gicantically idiot comparison. What's next, you all are going to compare it to the Holocaust? Start calling it genocide? :lamo

I never said there is literal suicide or murder going on. I said it is a test. Keep working on that reading comprehension, apdst.

Not as idiotic as...,saying 175k COVID deaths are ‘acceptable’.

They died from a ****ing disease. You have no ****ing choice but to accept it because there's nothing you can do about it. :lamo

The people who died from the kung flu didn't ****ing commit suicide and weren't murdered! That's what's wrong with the OP. That's the most idiotic comparison you people have come up with, certainly since the pandemic started and probably ever.

Not sure how to classify Herman Cain’s death.

Assisted suicide, maybe?

I never said there is literal suicide or murder going on. I said it is a test. Keep working on that reading comprehension, apdst.

Comparing an event like Jonestown, where everyone who died committed suicide, or murdered is quite stupid. Wouldn't you agree?

Trump said just 2 cases of ebola in the USA were unacceptable and that Obama was responsible. But yeah, the rules don't apply to Dear Leader. :roll:

Not sure how to classify Herman Cain’s death.

Assisted suicide, maybe?

By that superiorly idiotic logic, people who died in auto accidents should be classified as suicides. Post something dumber...lol

The hallmarks of a cult have been there for a while. Kowtowing praise to Dear Leader, dismissal that many of his close associates are criminals who have been convicted or indicted, pretending Russian cooperation in the election wasn’t real, etc, etc.

But this poll tells the whole story.

Only 909 people died at Jonestown. 175k died so far from this. But apparently for the majority of Trumpers....thats OK.

88557c4a0012772f996f6a3f45413f17.jpg
If I lived in NY, NJ, Massachusetts or Connecticut, I'd be pretty unhappy with my Governor, too. I'm not happy with my Governor here in Georgia, and we've only had about 1/4 the number of deaths as NY/NJ.

Comparing an event like Jonestown, where everyone who died committed suicide, or murdered is quite stupid. Wouldn't you agree?

They are both tests of loyalty to a single authoritarian leader. Understand the comparison, now? (no, of course you don't).

Joe Biden said Democrats will not longer accept facts and his continues to be proven accurate about both.

The poll shows that most Republicans accept reality and 90% of Democrats don't.

Democrats under the spell of Bozo the Biden are NOT accepting THE FACT that the majority of covid deaths happened in BLUE STATES, but let's all bury our heads in the sand while they call Republicans the CULT.

You can't make this stuff up... :lamo

What are the views of Independents, who largely determine an election's outcome?

Of course Republicans say that. They're in the Fox hole with Trump.
This isn't about what Republicans think inside the confines of their self-serving deluded echo-sphere. It's about what Americans think.

I posted a reply to the poster expressing showing Republican thinking is not American thinking. Only 38% of Americans believe we are better off. Republicans are totally out of touch with American thought.

They are both tests of loyalty to a single authoritarian leader. Understand the comparison, now? (no, of course you don't).

You're posts are getting dumber everytime you hit "submit reply". :lamo

Are you actually posting something as stupid as claiming that all the kung flu deaths equate to suicide? :lamo

How insane do you have to be to think we are better off now than we were four years ago?

Economy- trashed.

Pandemic- uncontrolled (unlike the rest of the developed world)

Unemployment- double digits

Foreign relations- at the bottom for all countries except maybe Russia, NK and Brazil.

Income inequality- record levels

Deficit and debt- higher than ever and getting worse

Give me one reason anyone should care what a Trump hater thinks?

If I lived in NY, NJ, Massachusetts or Connecticut, I'd be pretty unhappy with my Governor, too. I'm not happy with my Governor here in Georgia, and we've only had about 1/4 the number of deaths as NY/NJ.

Georgia also has 1/4 the population of NY/NJ, and since it’s in a peak, a lot of those hospitalized right now will eventually die.

But great analysis. [emoji849]

You're posts are getting dumber everytime you hit "submit reply". :lamo

Are you actually posting something as stupid as claiming that all the kung flu deaths equate to suicide? :lamo

I already responded to this. But I will repeat since you seem to be having trouble: The Jonestown mass suicide was a test of loyalty. Trump's indoor, packed rallies are tests of loyalty. There hasn't been a cult of personality like Trump's since Mao Zedong in China. It is sick, it is dangerous. But you are part of that very cult so of course you are going to wave off what I'm saying as TDS. :roll:

...or Puerto Rico, which really was a disaster the DT Administration ignored.

"Because they're not our people ... "

My God. Can you imagine a more hideous, deceitful, arrogant, undeserving administration?

Now ask the same question of Americans, and you'll get an idea of the mood of the country. 38%. That's how many Americans think they are better-off than four years ago.

Trump & the GOP are totally out-of-touch with America. Many don't even know what reality is, anymore. Their voters are the victims of their President's & their party's propaganda. They didn't even believe the pandemic was serious, until it showed-up on their doorstep (something I earlier predicted). And they will be just as shocked when their party gets thrown out of office. Your poll displays the ridiculous state of the Republican Party, quite clearly I must admit.

Reference: (You.gov.) Americans split on whether they were better off four years ago

You have the right to see it your way.

How insane do you have to be to think we are better off now than we were four years ago?

Economy- trashed.

Pandemic- uncontrolled (unlike the rest of the developed world)

Unemployment- double digits

Foreign relations- at the bottom for all countries except maybe Russia, NK and Brazil.

Income inequality- record levels

Deficit and debt- higher than ever and getting worse
It perfectly exemplifies how out-of-touch the Republic Party is with Americans

People were clearly much happier in the Obama years:

Total_suicides_in_the_United_States_1981_2016.jpg

Back
Top Bottom