• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It’s a cult. Proof here.

...or Puerto Rico, which really was a disaster the DT Administration ignored.

Despite the fact there was a whole buttload of supplies for the hurricane victims that was left to rot in a PR warehouse because the local govt idiots were busy bitching about Trump....

There's only one cult. It's the one fed daily by the MSM and the Democrat party the last three years. It's the one that has developed into a mass psychosis. It's the hate Trump 24/7/365 cult. It's the destroy America to destroy Trump cult. It's a dangerous cult and one that needs to become extinct.

Republicans see U.S. as better off now than 4 years ago ahead of convention — Battleground Tracker poll

This new poll must really upset the perpetually aggrieved, aka the butt hurt anti-Trump cultists.

Sad but true, most of the Covid-19 deaths came from blue states' crappy governance. But let's blame Trump and his supporters for telling the truth about this....

What point are you trying to make?

Trump said in 2016 that he is the only person that can fix America's problems. COVID-19 is a big ****ing problem, so he should try to fix it.

So, again, what idiotic Repug point are you trying to make?

Yes, I do. I've been watching them lie and cheat for 50 years.

If you can't see that Trump is the king of lying and cheating I doubt you are right about the Dems. You must not know what that is.

Trump already announced his 2nd term agenda.

He released fifty points, which mostly are ‘we are gonna make this great!’.

Only a sucker would consider it a legitimate agenda.

But you know that, and thats why you are afraid to read this.

Last edited:

Trump only cares that he is losing and all he wants to do is overturn the election. Sorry but he can't do that. When the people speak that is the law.

(CNN)President Donald Trump launched his convention week Monday with a bitter tirade against his rivals from four years ago and dark and unfounded warnings that voter fraud could deprive him of a second term.

Speaking from Charlotte moments after he was formally renominated as the Republican Party standard-bearer, Trump delivered a screed that predicted a legally contested election in November and complained that Democrats were exploiting the coronavirus pandemic -- still raging in the United States -- to undermine his re-election.
"What they're doing is using Covid to steal an election. They're using Covid to defraud the American people, all of our people, of a fair and free election," Trump said, without evidence, to applause from GOP delegates, who were gathering in North Carolina to conduct the formal business of the party convention.

Is that your way of saying you had no idea he released his agenda?

His agenda is to try and overturn the election when he loses. He made that quite clear. We don't allow that here. He must go when his term is up and there will be no if's, ands or but's.

Trump only cares that he is losing and all he wants to do is overturn the election. Sorry but he can't do that. When the people speak that is the law.

Get back to me when you can address the point made.

The cultists think all the deaths happened in blue states. As every single person who lives in a blue state definitely voted Democrat, these losses are acceptable.

Andrew Cuomo did his part to raise the death count.

Moar proof of a trump cult...

EgOF7P1UcAAeJTY

Look at those white evangelicals go. "Christians" indeed.

You said ...

There is plenty of info on Biden's platform here and it is not "far left" either. Meanwhile the GOP announced that they won't even have a platform to explain. That is how far Trump has sunk. It is too much for him to follow any platform so we will just get rid of it.

So I said ...

Then you said ...

...Trump Can't Name One Thing He'd Prioritize if Re-elected - Rolling Stone...

and ...

That was his point. That he knows he will lose and will try to cheat in any way he can. That is what he does.

Which obviously didn't address the point since what you posted, from a Rolling Stone opinion writer, no less, was 2 months old.

There's only one cult. It's the one fed daily by the MSM and the Democrat party the last three years. It's the one that has developed into a mass psychosis. It's the hate Trump 24/7/365 cult. It's the destroy America to destroy Trump cult. It's a dangerous cult and one that needs to become extinct.

your projector needs a stronger bulb.

Yes, I do. I've been watching them lie and cheat for 50 years.

So please explain why so many republicans thru the years have lied and cheated and got indicted.

Gee, that one way glass you look thru sure does give you a handle on your reality.

Back
Top Bottom