• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Israel's Land

alphieb

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

I think it is crazy for the people in the Middle East to make such a fuss about a piece of land roughly the size of Massachusetts. Get the heck over it. That shows how irrational and crazy they are. Not to mention extremely greedy. It seems like they just look for reasons to hate people. Why go wild and violent over a small piece of land. They blow themselves up over that??????????

Last edited:
[MOD MODE]Moved to International politics[/MOD MODE]

alphieb said:

I think it is crazy for the people in the Middle East to make such a fuss about a piece of land roughly the size of Massachusetts. Get the heck over it. That shows how irrational and crazy they are. Not to mention extremely greedy. It seems like they just look for reasons to hate people. Why go wild and violent over a small piece of land. They blow themselves up over that??????????

How much land do you own? I got five acres (a lot smaller then Massachusetts) not planning on giving it, or letting some one take it, away from me. But perhaps I'm simply being greedy.

Pacridge said:
How much land do you own? I got five acres (a lot smaller then Massachusetts) not planning on giving it, or letting some one take it, away from me. But perhaps I'm simply being greedy.

So you'd agree that kicking the Israelis out of Israel would be the wrong thing to do.

Pacridge said:

I used to own 20 acres of forest land until I sold it. That is really not a comparison this has been going on for years and years. It would be like if the British still thought America was their land or if the Indians ganged together to form a terrorist group, because this was originally their land. Can you imagine if they formed a group like AlQaeda and blew themselves up over it. Get over it people.

Back
Top Bottom