• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Israeli Thugs Attack Worshipers In Al Aqsa Mosque

They kill far more children then the Palestinians do.
Perhaps, but how many German civilians have died compared to American civilians in WW2?
Since when is that a legitimate argument? To point at numbers and suggest that they tell of the moral differences? That's stupid and dumb and shows why the backwards anti-Israeli position is based more on ignorance than anything else.

Perhaps, but how many German civilians have died compared to American civilians in WW2?
Since when is that a legitimate argument? To point at numbers and suggest that they tell of the moral differences? That's stupid and dumb and shows why the backwards anti-Israeli position is based more on ignorance than anything else.
No, not perhaps.

Undeniable fact.

So if an armed man robs a bank and runs onto an elementary school playground the cops should just take him out in a blaze of gunfire children be damned?

I mean that would be his fault not the cops, so what if half a dozen children get killed in the process. It's his fault.

i have watched over my life the Israelis become more rabid and extreme,

Perhaps if several Arab states and the Palestinians had not attacked Israel a number of times since WW2 and had not called for the complete destruction of the State of Israel, the Israelis would be less "extreme" in their defence of their country.

Perhaps if several Arab states and the Palestinians had not attacked Israel a number of times since WW2 and had not called for the complete destruction of the State of Israel, the Israelis would be less "extreme" in their defence of their country.
The Israelis have started every war since it existed, except one and that was the Yom kippur war in 1973, and that was just Egypt and Syria trying to liberate their land that had been stolen and occupied by Israeli, get your facts right.

The Israelis have started every war since it existed, except one and that was the Yom kippur war in 1973, and that was just Egypt and Syria trying to liberate their land that had been stolen and occupied by Israeli, get your facts right.

Lol! Read a history book.

All the Jews wanted was a small piece of land to call their own. Something they had many years ago before it was taken from them.

The Arabs have vast tracks of land but their bitterness and hatred towards infidels prevents them from accepting non-Muslims. They have called for the destruction of the Israelis. The latter have every right to defend themselves.

Lol! Read a history book.

All the Jews wanted was a small piece of land to call their own. Something they had many years ago before it was taken from them.

The Arabs have vast tracks of land but their bitterness and hatred towards infidels prevents them from accepting non-Muslims. They have called for the destruction of the Israelis. The latter have every right to defend themselves.
I have read the history books, thats how i know the Israelis started every war in the area, they even took part in the attack on Suez in Egypt with the British, and the problem is that small piece of land belongd to other people and they keep trying to expand it.

that small piece of land belongd to other people and they keep trying to expand it.

Of course they do. They need to be a safer distance from their Arab attackers. You know, those people calling for the complete annihilation of Israel.

Of course they do. They need to be a safer distance from their Arab attackers. You know, those people calling for the complete annihilation of Israel.
Well stop giving people a reason to annihilate Israel, you will bring about it's annihilation with your ever more extreme racist and fascist actions.

Well stop giving people a reason to annihilate Israel, you will bring about it's annihilation with your ever more extreme racist and fascist actions.

Er, I'm not Jewish and have never been to Israel.

Why make stuff up?

The 1948 war was the surrounding nations attacking Israel in addition to grabbing the Palestinian land Israel did not take.

Israeli police defend civilians against armed thugs who have hijacked a mosque like in every Ramadan now and launch fireworks and stones at citizens from there.
It's scripted Pallywood nonsense. Your Islamist propaganda video is a bit too much on both the Islamist and the propaganda to be taken seriously.
yes …. PALLYWOOD is the word for it!

Those beaten were the violent thugs who were clashing with police and not the worshippers. The worshippers were not beaten.
You're basing it on you looking at a terrorists' propaganda video with zero context.
In reality it happened last year as well and everyone knew it'd happen again because Hamas was writing a script where Palestinian thugs take over the mosque and lock the worshippers there with them and then throw stones and launch fireworks at police and civilians outside. Police then come in and arrest the violent thugs, and you get a video to promote this Islamist terrorists' propagnada.
Pallywood again!

pallywood is a useful word that i have learned today!

you being German it's probably a guilt trip you are on.
a very cheap and tasteless reply …. ad hominem … if you know the word.

no other ,argument,?

I know what you say it is, fiction, but you being German it's probably a guilt trip you are on.
i did not accuse you of being british ….. ….. i usually do not accuse anybody because of his nationality.

i did not accuse you of being british ….. ….. i usually do not accuse anybody because of his nationality.
Well i am British, and i just stated my observation, many Germans will back Israel for what happened in the War, but they shouldn't feel guilty it wasn't them who perpetrated the Holocaust.

Well i am British, and i just stated my observation, many Germans will back Israel for what happened in the War, but they shouldn't feel guilty it wasn't them who perpetrated the Holocaust.
Fair enough …. i agree with you that the German government often mentions a special responsibility.

but when i personally argue sometimes for the Israel side, it is not from a feeling of guilt, but from a feeling of fairness.

Back
Top Bottom