• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Israeli soldiers dance 'Gangnam Style' with Palestinians

Serenity

Stay Human
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Personally, i love this and at it's at Hebron no less.

Wearing a flak jacket and helmet, and carrying a heavy-duty assault rifle, the Israeli soldier sits gleefully on the shoulders of a young Palestinian man as he boogies along with the West Bank wedding crowd to the tune of Gangnam Style

Now i know the IDF heirachy are far from impressed and i obviously understand their concerns, but you have to admit, in one dance, these young IDF soldiers have done more to promote peace, understanding and coexistence than we've seen in quite some time. It's not often the good news stories are reported.

Personally, i love this and at it's at Hebron no less.

Now i know the IDF heirachy are far from impressed and i obviously understand their concerns, but you have to admit, in one dance, these young IDF soldiers have done more to promote peace, understanding and coexistence than we've seen in quite some time. It's not often the good news stories are reported.

Here is another such example, good to see that they can do something together and that it shows that the people in the region can cooperate, whether the politicians will is a very different matter

Israeli and Palestinian bands unite in 'metal brotherhood' | World news | theguardian.com

Back
Top Bottom