• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Israeli minister apologizes for police shooting of Palestinian

Then quit crying about the blockade.

And airstrikes against the rocket launchers (Both the physical launchers and the people doing the launching).

And the incursions into Gaza by the IDF. After all it is war.

No crying here so just more invective on your behalf imo

The mentioning of the blockade as a causal factor of the rocket fire from Gaza is legitimate commentary

It isnt collective punishment. It is war. And if it is war blockades are a legitimate tool for prosecuting said war.

Views differ but just because a war is going on it doesn't give anyone on eitherside cart blanche to do what they want to. Try to apply the same standards to both sides and you will soon discover all HRs groups regularly charge both sides with war crimes

Please share the rule you imagine I broke?

I came into this thread to find you calling me a supporter of terrorism which is against the rules here. So no imaginery transgression but a stonewall violation. Maybe you should familiarize yourself with them

Now that lie was to easy to circumvent!

I stand corrected. Undercover IDF. Now, do you honestly believe an undercover IDF member is doing all that murder, rape and sodomy of men women and children that you keep babbling about?

They are undercover.

Low profile.

Palestine Prisoners Club says

Palestine has a Prisoners Club?

A justice group for Palestinians arrested in Israel has released an explosive report claiming that 40% of children detained by Israeli authorities in Jerusalem have been subjected to sexual abuse at the hands of Israeli police.

Palestinians making claims?

Wow. Proof positive.

Around 600 Palestinian children have been arrested in Jerusalem since June 2013, the International Middle East Media Centre news agency reports. This means approximately 240 minors could have been abused during their arrest or investigation by Israeli authorities, according to the Palestinian Prisoners Club (PCC).

Wait... Could of?

Now, if you check for yourself, you will notice how easy it is as it was for me to highlight Israeli state criminal actors and the sexual exploitation of men women and children, of anyone conterminated by there Zionist philosophy! The arrest of Palestinians to sell organs a common example of marginalisation of the Palestinian nation in the Israeli Gaza concentration camp! Or that other one..... the Israeli West Bank, concentration camp!
Israeli Administrative detention of children, some as young as six, held without trial, who don't know if they will ever be released, or parents knowing where the child is..... just another example of your Israeli philosophy to the goyem, considered animals according to the Zionist teachings in the Talmud. Aye that is relating to the question I asked yesterday which again you refused to reply!
But you have a nice day protecting those that suffers your extremists wrath! Just think of those held in Israeli jails for forty years without trial...... no I can't prove the Iranians are there.... but I'd bet my bottom dollar, that's exactly where they are if still alive!

I won't call you a liar, it's just with the loyalties you have it's easy for you to be economical, with the truth! You hate Americans!

Blah, blah blah blah.........

Accusations are proof to you while facts and investigations are ignored.....

Last edited:
There are a few individuals to whom I find it best not to respond.

I understand that Jean-s but sometimes a lack of response is the worst thing to do imo. I respect your decision nonetheless

No crying here so just more invective on your behalf imo

The mentioning of the blockade as a causal factor of the rocket fire from Gaza is legitimate commentary

It is war. You said so. As such the blockade is legitimate.

Views differ but just because a war is going on it doesn't give anyone on eitherside cart blanche to do what they want to. Try to apply the same standards to both sides and you will soon discover all HRs groups regularly charge both sides with war crimes

Lets see.

One side targets civilians. The other side tries to kill those targeting civilians.....

One side seeks to minimize civilian casualties. The other side seeks to cause civilian casualties.

Same same, eh?

I came into this thread to find you calling me a supporter of terrorism which is against the rules here. So no imaginery transgression but a stonewall violation. Maybe you should familiarize yourself with them

Have you or have you not called for arming a terrorist group or groups?

they will be under siege for a long time unfortunatelu

I think it's only right to point out that the advent of Zionism was and remains something of a disaster for the Palestinians and that actions on all sides have their arguments. Pointing out that the Palestinian resistance to their own dispossession and displacement is not a hard thing to understand for those with and ounce of understanding in their bodies

I think it's only right to point out that the advent of Zionism was and remains something of a disaster for the Palestinians and that actions on all sides have their arguments. Pointing out that the Palestinian resistance to their own dispossession and displacement is not a hard thing to understand for those with and ounce of understanding in their bodies

The plight of the Gaza Palestinians is a disaster of their own making.

It is war. You said so. As such the blockade is legitimate.

Lets see.

One side targets civilians. The other side tries to kill those targeting civilians.....

One side seeks to minimize civilian casualties. The other side seeks to cause civilian casualties.

Same same, eh?

Have you or have you not called for arming a terrorist group or groups?

Not everyone agrees that the blockade is legitimate and some say it's prosecution is a collective punishment. The world is seldom black and white and those that think it is are seldom worthy of engaging with in my experience.

What constitutes as a terrorist group is in and of itself debatable and the charge can be probably aimed at virtually every poster here. Regardless it is against the rules here to do so is it not ?

The plight of the Gaza Palestinians is a disaster of their own making.

Expecting Turkeys to vote for/support Christmas is unrealistic and the people that expect it are likewise being unrealistic imo

Not everyone agrees that the blockade is legitimate and some say it's prosecution is a collective punishment. The world is seldom black and white and those that think it is are seldom worthy of engaging with in my experience.

What constitutes as a terrorist group is in and of itself debatable and the charge can be probably aimed at virtually every poster here. Regardless it is against the rules here to do so is it not ?

Well I am sure Palestinians don't like the blockade as it gets in the way of killing Israeli citizens.

Did you or did not not advocate for arming Palestinian terrorists?

Yes or no?

Well I am sure Palestinians don't like the blockade as it gets in the way of killing Israeli citizens.

Painting the opposition as nothing but psychopathic automatons whose whole MO is just to murder people is the oldest and most widely used propaganda tool in the box and the only people who use it or believe it ,imo , are never worthy or capable of reasonable discussion. It is noteworthy that somebody who is supposed to be aware of the plight of the Jewish people appears to fail in seeing the irony.

Did you or did not not advocate for arming Palestinian terrorists?

Yes or no?

Ain't playing that game where you ignore peoples words only to demand that your own questions be answered............ it's a rule violation plain and simple , own it.

I have given you more time than you actually deserve anyhow so ........ knock yourself out

Painting the opposition as nothing but psychopathic automatons whose whole MO is just to murder people is the oldest and most widely used propaganda tool in the box and the only people who use it or believe it ,imo , are never worthy or capable of reasonable discussion. It is noteworthy that somebody who is supposed to be aware of the plight of the Jewish people appears to fail in seeing the irony.

Does or does not the blockade help stem the flow of arms (intended for intentionally attacking innocent civilians) into Gaza?

Ain't playing that game where you ignore peoples words only to demand that your own questions be answered............ it's a rule violation plain and simple , own it.

I have given you more time than you actually deserve anyhow so ........ knock yourself out

Please quote the rule you imagine I broke.

it will never end

Last edited:
I stand corrected. Undercover IDF. Now, do you honestly believe an undercover IDF member is doing all that murder, rape and sodomy of men women and children that you keep babbling about?

They are undercover.

Low profile.

Palestine Prisoners Club says

Palestine has a Prisoners Club?

A justice group for Palestinians arrested in Israel has released an explosive report claiming that 40% of children detained by Israeli authorities in Jerusalem have been subjected to sexual abuse at the hands of Israeli police.

Palestinians making claims?

Wow. Proof positive.

Around 600 Palestinian children have been arrested in Jerusalem since June 2013, the International Middle East Media Centre news agency reports. This means approximately 240 minors could have been abused during their arrest or investigation by Israeli authorities, according to the Palestinian Prisoners Club (PCC).

Wait... Could of?

Blah, blah blah blah.........

Accusations are proof to you while facts and investigations are ignored.....
Because the USA veto has been used dozens of time in the United Nations to protect Israel and the IDF, from war crimes, crimes against humanity, and even from the IAEA and non signatory poliferation of nuclear weapon, proof is hard to come by!
Look how Israel manages to marginalise a Jew, Norman Finkelstein, or reporters lose there jobs in media, for criticising Israeli crimes! We both those how rabid the protection of Israel is, even actors losing there jobs for highlighting Israeli crimes in America!
But even papers here are frightened of Israeli power over the state systems, because they own the city of London!

there can be state sponsered peace but religions dont go away...
There is nothing wrong with religions, of any, it's those that manipulate the masses using religion that's the problem! Without exeception each and every religion states, thou shall not kill...... yet it's the first demand made of masses, to motivate them as Churchill did, by bombinging the civilian population in Germany day after day, for thee months, Hitler eventually retaliated bombing civilians in London and gave churchill the momentum to get the English nation and masses to war!

Hamas has been the number one impediment to Palestinian's quality of life.

They choose war rather than rebuild.
Mmmmm...... 2013 link but still pertinent today when finding out the roots of the problem created by Zionism in perticular in Palestine.

There is nothing wrong with religions, of any, it's those that manipulate the masses using religion that's the problem! Without exeception each and every religion states, thou shall not kill...... yet it's the first demand made of masses, to motivate them as Churchill did, by bombinging the civilian population in Germany day after day, for thee months, Hitler eventually retaliated bombing civilians in London and gave churchill the momentum to get the English nation and masses to war!
religious tensions never go away, look at India VS pakistan or northern ireland

Back
Top Bottom