• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Israeli minister apologizes for police shooting of Palestinian

Another good American with American Christian values, though shall not kill, unless it's not enough?

Israel, using American trained pilots, paid for my American tax payers receipts, flying American jets, bought for with American taxpayers receipts, firing an American engineered missile paid for with American tax payers receipts, using fuel, bought and refined, by American tax payers receipts, in American refineries, to kill, a palestinian child, living in the Gaza concentration camp, already dying from American depleted uranium, dropped on the Palestinians, by a previously Israeli jet, bought for, by the American tax payer!

But don't you worry your little head, because the Israelis have a beautiful hospital, all fitted out with the latest state of the art machines, drugs, air conditioning, well paid staff, all....... from...... the American tax payer!
Pity Americans cannot afford that which is freely give to...... those murdering Palestinians!

But you have a nice day.....your kindness to murderers, knows no bounds!

Ah the mask slips..... Paid by your taxes?

Israel, using American trained pilots or not American trained pilots, flying America produced jets, firing an American or locally made and engineered missile, using fuel, bought and refined by Russia, former Soviet republics, Angola, Colombia, Mexico, Egypt, and Norway, to target terrorists and unfortunately may kill a Palestinian child, living in the hell hole that is now Hamas controlled Gaza, a hellhole of Hamas's making as they fritter away aid money and construction materials that could have been used to better the lives of Palestinians..

You know if Hamas used their aid and building materials there could be bright, shiny things in Gaza too.

And what "depleted Uranium"?

Ah the mask slips..... Paid by your taxes?

Israel, using American trained pilots or not American trained pilots, flying America produced jets, firing an American or locally made and engineered missile, using fuel, bought and refined by Russia, former Soviet republics, Angola, Colombia, Mexico, Egypt, and Norway, to target terrorists and unfortunately may kill a Palestinian child, living in the hell hole that is now Hamas controlled Gaza, a hellhole of Hamas's making as they fritter away aid money and construction materials that could have been used to better the lives of Palestinians..

You know if Hamas used their aid and building materials there could be bright, shiny things in Gaza too.

And what "depleted Uranium"?
It's a concentration camp, definition:-
a place in which large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labour or to await mass execution. The term is most strongly associated with the several hundred camps established by the Nazis in Germany and occupied Europe 1933–45, among the most infamous being Dachau, Belsen, and Auschwitz.
Or Palestine Gaza!

No Palestinian can move freely or otherwise, because of the walls and guards surrounding them, road they aren't allowed to use designated by Israel as military roads, all paid for by American tax dollars!

Ooh..... that old chestnut..... Hamas could use what money because those rats are holding on to aid, the produce and commonidites they created and sold is held in Israeli banks..... and dripped into the Gaza economy! Just squeeze those little extra blood money out of the wretched living conditions Israel created in the Gaza concentration camp!
All with the help of American tax dollars! The Palestinians didn't asked to be bombed, with American bombs, paid for by American tax dollars!
Ach.... for those that don't know, Israel has its fingers into the fed, and through American government, legal, financial, aipac sponsored traitors, free access to anything American. You own the banks and deregulation of said banks you can help yourself. Most likely banned after this post but nothing I've said is a lie! Only facts, but I'm posting with the full knowledge of rules K - P, and mans inhumanity to man!

A terrorist, what a wonderful word, just exactly how, can a man, living in his own country, his family butchered, bombed, his crops burnt or pulled up by foreigners from Eastern Europe, his neighbours children strangled by foreign soldiers, for fun, revived, to repeat the exercise, children playing on a beach deliberately slaughtered, children from 6 years old held in administration I.e. Jailed to be sexually abused by those responsible, who are held without trial, for unlimited periods of time, yes my german friend, let's just think about that word..... terrorist.... you bandy about as a tool to minimise the horrors that is Israel!
But Palestinians are goyem, and in your eyes, it's acceptable, but in my eyes, I bear witness to the crimes committed, and regurgitate the facts, that you personally so heinously detest!
I detest the acts!

Ooh.... there are always bright shiny things in Gaza.... American bombs, missiles, artillery shells dime bombs, white Phosphorous etc etc etc.... and who gets to pay for Them?

Good as in hated Israel and supported and defended terrorism?
You must realise, Fledermaus cannot have a single word spoken in a derogatory manner, regardless of there crime of the IDF. His loyalty matchs those of any Israeli even over and above his loyalty to his adopted American homeland! This being a typical daily example of said loyalty, which he always denies! Just sit back and watch!

You must realise, Fledermaus cannot have a single word spoken in a derogatory manner, regardless of there crime of the IDF. His loyalty matchs those of any Israeli even over and above his loyalty to his adopted American homeland! This being a typical daily example of said loyalty, which he always denies! Just sit back and watch!

More accusation. Zero answer to the question.

Good as in hated Israel and supported and defended terrorism?

a place in which large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labour or to await mass execution. The term is most strongly associated with the several hundred camps established by the Nazis in Germany and occupied Europe 1933–45, among the most infamous being Dachau, Belsen, and Auschwitz.
Or Palestine Gaza!

No Palestinian can move freely or otherwise, because of the walls and guards surrounding them, road they aren't allowed to use designated by Israel as military roads, all paid for by American tax dollars!

Ooh..... that old chestnut..... Hamas could use what money because those rats are holding on to aid, the produce and commonidites they created and sold is held in Israeli banks..... and dripped into the Gaza economy! Just squeeze those little extra blood money out of the wretched living conditions Israel created in the Gaza concentration camp!
All with the help of American tax dollars! The Palestinians didn't asked to be bombed, with American bombs, paid for by American tax dollars!
Ach.... for those that don't know, Israel has its fingers into the fed, and through American government, legal, financial, aipac sponsored traitors, free access to anything American. You own the banks and deregulation of said banks you can help yourself. Most likely banned after this post but nothing I've said is a lie! Only facts, but I'm posting with the full knowledge of rules K - P, and mans inhumanity to man!

A terrorist, what a wonderful word, just exactly how, can a man, living in his own country, his family butchered, bombed, his crops burnt or pulled up by foreigners from Eastern Europe, his neighbours children strangled by foreign soldiers, for fun, revived, to repeat the exercise, children playing on a beach deliberately slaughtered, children from 6 years old held in administration I.e. Jailed to be sexually abused by those responsible, who are held without trial, for unlimited periods of time, yes my german friend, let's just think about that word..... terrorist.... you bandy about as a tool to minimise the horrors that is Israel!
But Palestinians are goyem, and in your eyes, it's acceptable, but in my eyes, I bear witness to the crimes committed, and regurgitate the facts, that you personally so heinously detest!
I detest the acts!

Ooh.... there are always bright shiny things in Gaza.... American bombs, missiles, artillery shells dime bombs, white Phosphorous etc etc etc.... and who gets to pay for Them?

It is a hell hole at this point due to the mismanagement, graft, greed and hatred of Hamas.

As to your link... www.thefreelibrary.com Yep. Now that is a well known and respected body of investigation... Right? Do you have ANY idea what DU is used for in a combat environment? As to the radioactivity it is LESS than naturally occurring Uranium.

And the source.... Copyright Palestine News Network, 2003 - 2009 Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company

Tell me. Are these the same clowns who accused Jews of training snakes to attack Palestinians? And pigs to root out only Palestinian gardens?

And lie again about holding up aid. Enough building materials have entered to build multiple skyscrapers and Hamas has diverted it for terror tunnels. Millions of dollars go to Gaza only to end up in Iran's hands for weaponry. The Palestinians themselves destroyed a cooking oil factory then cried they had no cooking oil. Here is an idea. Stop importing weapons to attack israel and perhaps the blockade would cease.

The Palestinian terrorist groups ritually and intentionally attack Israeli citizens with rockets and mortars and attack their farms and fields with pyrotechnic balloons and kites. Then cry holy hell when IDF airstrikes cause unintentional deaths.

If one sows the wind, one will reap the whirlwind.

Peace will come when Palestinians love their children more than they hate the Israelis.

Last edited:
Or Palestine Gaza!

I detest the acts!

What is astonishing is how the Nazis in the last century are universally and rightly condemned for their treatment of Jews at home and in occupied territories while the same people in Europe stand by and witness the annihilation of the Palestinian people and do nothing, even having diplomatic, cultural, and trading relationships with Israel as if it were a normal civilized country. It is to the eternal shame of the European Union that the collective guilt of the Germans is spread all over Europe while there is no concern even allowed to be expressed for the persecuted Palestinian children, their families, and their future. This is a chapter of European history that is yet to be fully documented. For sure, it will haunt our countries when the unanswerable question will echo through the decades, How could you let it happen when you knew all along of the Israeli crimes?

What is astonishing is how the Nazis in the last century are universally and rightly condemned for their treatment of Jews at home and in occupied territories while the same people in Europe stand by and witness the annihilation of the Palestinian people and do nothing, even having diplomatic, cultural, and trading relationships with Israel as if it were a normal civilized country. It is to the eternal shame of the European Union that the collective guilt of the Germans is spread all over Europe while there is no concern even allowed to be expressed for the persecuted Palestinian children, their families, and their future. This is a chapter of European history that is yet to be fully documented. For sure, it will haunt our countries when the unanswerable question will echo through the decades, How could you let it happen when you knew all along of the Israeli crimes?

Please share the EU rule or regulation that prevents Europeans from expressing sympathy for the plight of the Palestinians.

Someone must feel something as in July 2020 EU has announced €22.7 million in humanitarian aid to Palestine . Just recently the US provided millions for Corona virus aid.

In the case of Gaza Hamas has turned it into an armed camp from which to launch terror attacks against Israel. Gaza aid is siphoned off for weapons and tunnels.

What other nation would tolerate constant rocket and mortar attacks against their citizenry?

Israel’s defence minister apologised on Sunday for the police’s fatal shooting of an unarmed, autistic Palestinian man. The shooting of Iyad Halak, 32, in Jerusalem’s Old City on Saturday, drew broad condemnations and revived complaints alleging excessive force by Israeli security forces. Benny Gantz, who is also Israel’s alternate prime minister under a power-sharing deal, made the remarks at the weekly meeting of the Israeli cabinet.

Israeli minister apologises for police shooting of Palestinian man | Israel | The Guardian

Americans will not be expected to be informed about this killing nor to give it a second thought should it be brought to their attention.

Please share the EU rule or regulation that prevents Europeans from expressing sympathy for the plight of the Palestinians.

Someone must feel something as in July 2020 EU has announced €22.7 million in humanitarian aid to Palestine . Just recently the US provided millions for Corona virus aid.

In the case of Gaza Hamas has turned it into an armed camp from which to launch terror attacks against Israel. Gaza aid is siphoned off for weapons and tunnels.

What other nation would tolerate constant rocket and mortar attacks against their citizenry?
The Palestinians have to live under these conditions and for years, if only the American tax payer stop buying Israel tank aircraft dime bombs, white phosphorus depleted uranium etc etc etc!
Ooh.... acceptance.... try France Germany, Holland, England, Norway, Denmark!

The secular far-right wing government in Israel is no better than the Nazis at this point. They are just better at concealing their atrocities.

The Palestinians have to live under these conditions and for years, if only the American tax payer stop buying Israel tank aircraft dime bombs, white phosphorus depleted uranium etc etc etc!
Ooh.... acceptance.... try France Germany, Holland, England, Norway, Denmark!

Israel tank aircraft dime bombs? WTF are you babbling about? Do you even know what those are?

White Phosphorus is a legitimate pyrotechnic.

Depleted Uranium is neither banned nor used in Gaza..

And what about France, Germany, Holland, England, Norway, Denmark?

Linux is a Jewish plot?

Microsoft?
Have I ever mention these companies...... no...... deflecting as usual!

But again, your usual, in your lack of replies to simply stated facts, or factual observations, but your loyalty to your friends are unstinting, just a pity you have no loyalty to your adopted country which gave you succour!
I certainly have no difficulty in accepting this is who you are, but please, it's out in the open! I accept it, why the need to attempt ridicule the messenger or deny, when you're caught out? And caught out so often!

Israel tank aircraft dime bombs? WTF are you babbling about? Do you even know what those are?

White Phosphorus is a legitimate pyrotechnic.

Depleted Uranium is neither banned nor used in Gaza..

And what about France, Germany, Holland, England, Norway, Denmark?
Used in civilian areas it's a war crime! Never used on civilians which is banned in all countries except Russia, USA and Israel! But Russia uses it only on designated targets!

Depleted uranium, used by Israel, freely given by the American tax payer, and the American military, one and the same, used in Gaza concentration camp, according to UN reports and in not ounces but 27 tons, dropped on men women and children, I think the report stated!

Used in civilian areas it's a war crime! Never used on civilians which is banned in all countries except Russia, USA and Israel! But Russia uses it only on designated targets!

Depleted uranium, used by Israel, freely given by the American tax payer, and the American military, one and the same, used in Gaza concentration camp, according to UN reports and in not ounces but 27 tons, dropped on men women and children, I think the report stated!

Targeting civilians is a war crime.

Feel free to show citation for the UN reporting 27 tons since the UN determined the CLAIM of DU in Gaza to be unwarranted.

And what report do you "think" stated it?

Is this in the same class as the book you supposedly read but cannot recall?

Targeting civilians is a war crime.

Feel free to show citation for the UN reporting 27 tons since the UN determined the CLAIM of DU in Gaza to be unwarranted.

And what report do you "think" stated it?

Is this in the same class as the book you supposedly read but cannot recall?
Attached to a recent port! But freely available to anyone looking for the facts!

Please stay on thread!

Have I ever mention these companies...... no...... deflecting as usual!

But again, your usual, in your lack of replies to simply stated facts, or factual observations, but your loyalty to your friends are unstinting, just a pity you have no loyalty to your adopted country which gave you succour!
I certainly have no difficulty in accepting this is who you are, but please, it's out in the open! I accept it, why the need to attempt ridicule the messenger or deny, when you're caught out? And caught out so often!

Since you won't name the companies only you know what companies you are talking about.

Rent a spine and name names.

And your babbling nonsense about "friends" you lack the balls to name fades into the background.

Since you won't name the companies only you know what companies you are talking about.

Rent a spine and name names.

And your babbling nonsense about "friends" you lack the balls to name fades into the background.
As you very well know, accusations of a certain type, you get lowlives reporting you to moderators, and we wouldn't want that would we! You would miss my charm, my wit, my complete understanding of your loyalties!

As you very well know, accusations of a certain type, you get lowlives reporting you to moderators, and we wouldn't want that would we! You would miss my charm, my wit, my complete understanding of your loyalties!

Another patented Highlander accusation meant to excuse the inability to name names.

You won't name the companies only you know you are talking about.

Name names.

A person of your age should be able to.

Another patented Highlander accusation meant to excuse the inability to name names.

You won't name the companies only you know you are talking about.

Name names.

A person of your age should be able to.
Not at all, just trying to stay on thread, and within the designated rules!
Please stay on thread!

Back
Top Bottom