• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Israeli Army Arresting Israeli Peace Camp Activists After Settler Violence in Israel

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

These are some brave people, with a good cause.

Re: Israeli Army Arresting Israeli Peace Camp Activists After Settler Violence in Isr

Pretty much uncontexted as to your alleged reason for the demonstration.
But a Yawner in any case.
No casualties and probably as many photographers clicking away as demonstrators.

Unwittingly tho, a good example of what Real peace demonstrators look like, sitting in, as Opposed to the IHH thugs on the Mavi Marmara.

And hopefully, at some point, you will make some more substantive threads or posts, instead of these one-off cheap shots.

Last edited:
Re: Israeli Army Arresting Israeli Peace Camp Activists After Settler Violence in Isr

Pretty much uncontexted as to your alleged reason for the demonstration.
But a Yawner in any case.
No casualties and probably as many photographers clicking away as demonstrators.

Unwittingly tho, a good example of what Real peace demonstrators look like, sitting in, as Opposed to the IHH thugs on the Mavi Marmara.

And hopefully, at some point, you will make some more substantive threads or posts, instead of these one-off cheap shots.

These are not meant to be "one-of cheap shots, " dear friend, I'm actually amazed and touched by young , and courageous,independedant free thinking people like these i see as angels with uncorruppted hearts .

1st of all the headline is inappropriate for 2 reasons:
- This is not Israeli Army but Israeli Police.
- I don't see any activists being arrested in this case, only evacuated from the area

2nd of all how did you come up with the settler violance thing? I don't see any settlers around there. Its not hard to believe settler violance but I don't think that this is the case.

Its hard to form an opinion on this case from what you've given us.

1st of all the headline is inappropriate for 2 reasons:
- This is not Israeli Army but Israeli Police.
Israeli police wear camo and carry assault rifles?

No wonder so many civilians get killed by the IDF.

I can't see the connection between the conclusion and the assumption it was based on.
Israeli police in those areas is armed due to the nature of the area, a few weeks ago a policeman was murdered by a group of Palestinians and two others were injured.

As to the OP, clearly an attempt at further anti-Israeli propaganda.
Posting ridiculous youtube videos is the best the anti-Israeli camp can achieve it would seem.

Last edited:

I can't see the connection between the conclusion and the assumption it was based on.
If police go walking around with assault rifles, one could only imagine what IDF soldiers walk around with.
Israeli police in those areas is armed due to the nature of the area, a few weeks ago a policeman was murdered by a group of Palestinians and two others were killed.
Yes, but they only serve to protect illegal settlers. They have no interest in upholding the law when it is carried out on Palestinians, like the teenage boy who was shot dead by Jewish settlers near Ramallah.

If police go walking around with assault rifles, one could only imagine what IDF soldiers walk around with.

It depends on what soldiers. Regular soldiers will walk with assault rifles as well, obviously.
I don't really get your point here, you're saying that regular IDF soldiers are probably walking around with lascannons and spaceship equipment?

Yes, but they only serve to protect illegal settlers. They have no interest in upholding the law when it is carried out on Palestinians, like the teenage boy who was shot dead by Jewish settlers near Ramallah.

That's obviously wrong, just a few days ago they've arrested a settler who's suspected of killing Palestinians and his trial is about to begin.

just a few days ago they've arrested a settler who's suspected of killing Palestinians and his trial is about to begin.

I would certainly hope so. A settler who is a serial killer. I too thought these 'police' were army.

It depends on what soldiers. Regular soldiers will walk with assault rifles as well, obviously.
I don't really get your point here, you're saying that regular IDF soldiers are probably walking around with lascannons and spaceship equipment?

You didn't know that the super secret Jewish-Israeli research program was going on in District Nine? :aliens1:

That's obviously wrong, just a few days ago they've arrested a settler who's suspected of killing Palestinians and his trial is about to begin.

Why are people even given credence to such anti-Israel propoganda as this video. The pro-Arab lobby has long used lies and misinformation to gain the sympathy of the world -- sadly with much effect...

Walking with the same equipment.

Yea sure, we can see in the following video how friendly they are to illegal settlers:

YouTube - ‫

compare their handling of the settlers here and their handling of the peace activist above, of course the settlers showed more resistance and even violance but it just goes to show you that force is used only when needed and no matter who is on the other side, Palestinian, peace activist, settler or a Jewish Orthodox who demonstrate against opening a parking lot on Saturday.

Seems my sister was right. Strictly agenda driven OP's.

You want to really impress everyone 1948?

Post some video's of Gazan's demonstrating against their government.

If there is such a thing, did they live to do it again?

Is it possible for you to post a link to a related news story?

These are not meant to be "one-of cheap shots, " dear friend, I'm actually amazed and touched by young , and courageous,independedant free thinking people like these i see as angels with uncorruppted hearts .

With an ID like yours, do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

As no news story was posted, the context concerning the video is unavailable. It is difficult to reach any reasonable conclusions about the accuracy of allegations purported in the thread title.

Most Israeli police dont wear camo and carry assault rifles, only special ops police do. This is the same in just about every country. The US has many such police like the various SWAT teams.

hbeach_swat_brief2.jpg

swat.jpg

12673d1254211384-girls-guns-9052d1229980890-girls-guns-gng.jpg

images

post-sg_fully_loaded2.jpg

oops how did those get in here......

Most Israeli police dont wear camo and carry assault rifles, only special ops police do. This is the same in just about every country. The US has many such police like the various SWAT teams.

swat.jpg

12673d1254211384-girls-guns-9052d1229980890-girls-guns-gng.jpg

images

post-sg_fully_loaded2.jpg

oops how did those get in here......

You nutty nutty boy! :lamo

But yeah they do have special ops units that use the Como appearance in every country. For one example, in America the special ops unit Swat even gets aka -47's However they only go in when their is a hostage crises, or or a smiler type of crises, and they also control the crowd type thing when protesters get destructive.

The police special forces are part of the border guard, but in this case it is not special forces but regular border guard police officers, in the video I brought from the evacuation of Amona you can see special forces. I think that in the west bank regular police officers (not from the border guard) also carry assault rifles, the reason is obvious as you can understand from this case:
Police officer shot dead in Hebron-area terror attack - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Last edited:

Actually, ... civilians get killed because they are brainwashed to hate by Hamas... and because Hamas hides among civilians.

The police "special forces" is called Y.M.M. (or, Yamam), it is the equal of S.W.A.T in the US and its job is mainly counter-terrorism and the freeing of hostages.

However those folks are border police, and border police like border police is maintaining the security of the borders of the country, a key factor in the security of the nation of course, hence every border police in the world, especially in belligerent areas such as the West Bank, are trained and equipped as combat soldiers, in addition to specialized training such as finding drugs and using dogs.

The police "special forces" is called Y.M.M. (or, Yamam), it is the equal of S.W.A.T in the US and its job is mainly counter-terrorism and the freeing of hostages.

However those folks are border police, and border police like border police is maintaining the security of the borders of the country, a key factor in the security of the nation of course, hence every border police in the world, especially in belligerent areas such as the West Bank, are trained and equipped as combat soldiers, in addition to specialized training such as finding drugs and using dogs.

I was wrong to point out what I did and so are you.
We have used facts to ruin a perfectly good and baseless Israel bashing. Its been a troubling pattern of facts being used to ruin the so many perfectly good and baseless Israel bashing statements that are made. We must stop doing this because it is unfair that we have so many facts to back us up on our support of Israel.

To correct this:

Please people, disregard any facts presented and only remember whats important which is that unlike just about any other police in the world, Israeli Police wear camo and carry assault rifles so they can kill more civillians.

Last edited:

The police special forces are part of the border guard, but in this case it is not special forces but regular border guard police officers, in the video I brought from the evacuation of Amona you can see special forces. I think that in the west bank regular police officers (not from the border guard) also carry assault rifles, the reason is obvious as you can understand from this case:
Police officer shot dead in Hebron-area terror attack - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

I agree that it obvious as too why the police would carry assault rifles in a war zone. However thanks for the infomation about the police units in Iseral.

Back
Top Bottom