• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Israeli Academics and Scholars are Leaving Israel for Europe [W:44]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Israeli Academics and Scholars are Leaving Israel for Europe

They've been practically deporting Russian jews over there, for not being 'jewish enough', do you really think they're going to let me anywhere near the holy land?
On a lying spree again, eh?

Look, on the surface, the immigration laws of Israel are meant to appear to be fair and nondiscriminatory. In practice, what goes on behind closed doors is rarely reported on by the media. Guys like cj hate Haaretz because its practically the only Israeli news site, or media site in the world, that explains how the Israeli government really works. This includes immigration laws that are basically not followed.
not that it's anything new, but you don't know a darn thing about Israel.

They've been practically deporting Russian jews over there, for not being 'jewish enough', do you really think they're going to let me anywhere near the holy land?

Legit news link, please.

Look, on the surface, the immigration laws of Israel are meant to appear to be fair and nondiscriminatory. In practice, what goes on behind closed doors is rarely reported on by the media. Guys like cj hate Haaretz because its practically the only Israeli news site, or media site in the world, that explains how the Israeli government really works. This includes immigration laws that are basically not followed.

Dont knock it till you try it. Try to increase your chances of being accepted by growing out your sideburns and shave off your toothbrush moustache.

Legit news link, please.

Dont knock it till you try it. Try to increase your chances of being accepted by growing out your sideburns and shave off your toothbrush moustache.

Why most recent immigrants to Israel aren't considered Jewish - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Russian immigrants leaving Israel, discouraged by conversion woes - Jewish World - Haaretz.com

From other articles I've read, the Russian Jewish immigrants have sufficient bloodlines in order to qualify, but the Chief Rabbinate wants them to convert to their particular way of practicing Judaism. The immigrants who are leaving Israel due to the forced 'conversion' process, say that the Rabbinate is incredibly strict, and uses the threat of revoking their 'Jewish status' if they don't obey. This is also problematic due to the fact that Russian Jews tend to have more secular proclivities for how they want to live, and being monitored by rabbis is driving them to just give up and leave the country.

You were challenged to provide evidence for your lying claim of Russians (Jews or not) being deported by Israel. Now here, in your usual manner of dishonesty, you provide something completely different.

Which a couple of posts from now you are no doubt going to refer to as constituting the required evidence.

Such is the quality of your posts here, when shown to be lying you try to squirm out of the demonstrated dishonesty with more lies.

Fact is that Israel is not deporting Russian immigrants on account of whatever rabbinate's take on their Jewishness and it is not deporting any citizen of other denomination either, certainly not based on religion.

You were challenged to provide evidence for your lying claim of Russians (Jews or not) being deported by Israel. Now here, in your usual manner of dishonesty, you provide something completely different.

Which a couple of posts from now you are no doubt going to refer to as constituting the required evidence.

Such is the quality of your posts here, when shown to be lying you try to squirm out of the demonstrated dishonesty with more lies.

Fact is that Israel is not deporting Russian immigrants on account of whatever rabbinate's take on their Jewishness and it is not deporting any citizen of other denomination either, certainly not based on religion.

What I actually said, is that Russian Jews are 'practically being deported'. Israel accepts these immigrants as genetically Jewish, but then decides that they aren't religiously Jewish enough, and need to complete a conversion process in order to be recognized as religiously Jewish by the government. The process of conversion is so strict, that large numbers of Russian Jews drop out of the program, and decide to return home. In fact, this is why that they're no longer counted as Jews when they do so, but are counted as Other. They're being made to jump through hoops, in order to be termed Jewish by a government agency, and this status can be revoked at the rabbis whim. People are being made to feel unwelcome to the point of deciding that Israel isn't where they want to be, thus they're being 'practically deported'.

As I said previously, on the surface, Israel's immigration laws appear to be reasonably inclusive, but what actually occurs isn't being widely reported on. You have no idea what you're talking about, and your only reason for butting in with distortion and interference is because you do the same thing with nearly all of my posts.

They will probably do a personal evaluation, and I doubt you will pass.

Keep fighting the imaginary enemy in the burka, while Israeli NGO's dump muslims into your ancestral homelands. You are such a clever miss piggy, aren't you?

Keep fighting the imaginary enemy in the burka, while Israeli NGO's dump muslims into your ancestral homelands. You are such a clever miss piggy, aren't you?

perfect point

perfect point

Thanks TR. He's flailing away at a problem, without bothering to address the source of the problem. Many conservatives are duped into doing the same.

Thanks TR. He's flailing away at a problem, without bothering to address the source of the problem. Many conservatives are duped into doing the same.

the thing is he insists he has researched islam but doesnt understand the theology of it

the thing is he insists he has researched islam but doesnt understand the theology of it

I don't get involved with the theology, and whether it plays a role in the barbaric customs that many Muslims display, because I think its irrelevant, and I also don't feel like devoting the time it would take in order to read about the thousands of differences between each sect, and the various off shoots of those sects. Suffice it to say, the culture of Islam is primitive and contradictory to western secularism, and our Christian heritage as well. It isn't compatible with any of it, in the same way that Judaism wasn't.

I don't get involved with the theology, and whether it plays a role in the barbaric customs that many Muslims display, because I think its irrelevant, and I also don't feel like devoting the time it would take in order to read about the thousands of differences between each sect, and the various off shoots of those sects. Suffice it to say, the culture of Islam is primitive and contradictory to western secularism, and our Christian heritage as well. It isn't compatible with any of it, in the same way that Judaism wasn't.

yup

thanks for the jewish part "judeo-Christianity" is a myth

Islamic societies are primitive to us because it is in a war torn area right now

feminism does poorly in tough situations or wars, the great depression killed first wave feminism

after the iranian revolution, all countries in the region pulled back on westerners and embraced anti-feminst hardline islamic conservatism,

yup

thanks for the jewish part "judeo-Christianity" is a myth

Islamic societies are primitive to us because it is in a war torn area right now

feminism does poorly in tough situations or wars, the great depression killed first wave feminism

after the iranian revolution, all countries in the region pulled back on westerners and embraced anti-feminst hardline islamic conservatism,

IMO, the dogma brought about by the feminist movement are now both the cornerstone of acceptable groupthink in the West, while also being so incredibly weak, that they lose every time they go up against non-western cultures, like Islam. In practical application, feminist ideals only apply to whites, and are used to police whites who stray from doing what nanny says.

The origin of the word 'white privilege' traces its roots back to a feminist woman, who invented the term in the late 1980s, after her theory of male privilege was rejected. Male privilege wasn't acceptable, because it included men regardless of race.

What I actually said, is that Russian Jews are 'practically being deported'.---------------------~
what you said is that they have practically been deporting Russian Jews and that remains a lie. "They" deport nobody (Jew or other) that has acquired citizenship unless for severe failings like treason or fraudulent application for citizenship in the first place,

Your posts being exactly the distortions that you accuse others of making is the main reason for me addressing them, just as I will continue to do. As to your accusation of my not knowing what I'm talking about, that's projection at its fullest.

Unlike you I've been to virtually all the places I speak about and have lived in quite a few of them, while the ignorance you express on all of them suggests that you've never been anywhere.

IMO, the dogma brought about by the feminist movement are now both the cornerstone of acceptable groupthink in the West, while also being so incredibly weak, that they lose every time they go up against non-western cultures, like Islam. In practical application, feminist ideals only apply to whites, and are used to police whites who stray from doing what nanny says.

The origin of the word 'white privilege' traces its roots back to a feminist woman, who invented the term in the late 1980s, after her theory of male privilege was rejected. Male privilege wasn't acceptable, because it included men regardless of race.
As if blacks, Jews, browns and Latinos weren't already enough of a threat to your aspirations of keeping the White male supreme, those uppity females just had to lug themselves in as well, eh?:lamo

Pity they can't be whipped to within an inch of their life the way it's done in some Islamic theocracies.:roll:

But to stay within the (sub-) forum topic of Jews and Israel, you really should apply to live in Mea Shearim. They don't cotton much to feminism there.:mrgreen:

Last edited:

what you said is that they have practically been deporting Russian Jews and that remains a lie. "They" deport nobody (Jew or other) that has acquired citizenship unless for severe failings like treason or fraudulent application for citizenship in the first place,

Your posts being exactly the distortions that you accuse others of making is the main reason for me addressing them, just as I will continue to do. As to your accusation of my not knowing what I'm talking about, that's projection at its fullest.

Unlike you I've been to virtually all the places I speak about and have lived in quite a few of them, while the ignorance you express on all of them suggests that you've never been anywhere.

prac•ti•cal•ly prăk′tĭk-lē►

adv.
All but; nearly; almost.

What do you fail to understand? PoS, who by the way is not on my side, hasn't objected to what I said. So, I'd assume that he doesn't believe I lied to him. CJ2.0 hasn't objected to what I said, and he's an Israel Firster. YOU on the other hand accuse me of lying in EVERY post that I make, and want to waste both of our time by debating the dumbest ****. Knowing you, I'm sure that you would love to spend the next 40 posts debating the meaning of the word 'practically'. This is why I rarely respond to any of your posts to me, because you will always attempt to derail my OP, accuse me of being what you clearly are which is a loathsome being, and attach yourself to my hip like a tout. 90% of your posts are directed towards me, so no, I don't really believe that you're interested in anything other than being a nuisance.

As if blacks, Jews, browns and Latinos weren't already enough of a threat to your aspirations of keeping the White male supreme, those uppity females just had to lug themselves in as well, eh?:lamo

Pity they can't be whipped to within an inch of their life the way it's done in some Islamic theocracies.:roll:

But to stay within the (sub-) forum topic of Jews and Israel, you really should apply to live in Mea Shearim. They don't cotton much to feminism there.:mrgreen:

Feminism is a political movement, not a person. Both male and female, and whatever other genders there are, can identify as feminists. Feminists nearly always refrain from addressing the abuse of females that accompanies Muslim migration into Europe and the US. Feminists have never criticized rap lyrics for degrading women, and rappers for looking at every woman like she's a prostitute. Feminist ideals are extinguished by multiculturalism in Europe and the US. If immigration trends don't reverse themselves, it will be the feminists assimilating to third world culture, not vice versa.

Feminism is a political movement, not a person. Both male and female, and whatever other genders there are, can identify as feminists. Feminists nearly always refrain from addressing the abuse of females that accompanies Muslim migration into Europe and the US. Feminists have never criticized rap lyrics for degrading women, and rappers for looking at every woman like she's a prostitute. Feminist ideals are extinguished by multiculturalism in Europe and the US. If immigration trends don't reverse themselves, it will be the feminists assimilating to third world culture, not vice versa.
Nice try at verbose bloviation but it still takes nothing from my original comment of
As if blacks, Jews, browns and Latinos weren't already enough of a threat to your aspirations of keeping the White male supreme, those uppity females just had to lug themselves in as well, eh?
as to the rest of your post, you're "practically" :2razz: making it up as you go along.

I've even known Muslim women that are feminists, just not (for obvious reasons) in countries like Saudi, at least not if they had the sense to keep a low profile there. But even then exceptions served to confirm the rule.

But that's a superfluous line of discussion here, seeing how one is hardly prone to believe your concern for threats to equality rights of western women, but will rather realize your fears of how those uppity gals "practically" threaten your role as a white superior male.:lol:

Hence I repeat my advice that you apply for residence in Mea Shearim, seeing how the gals there are not only kept in check but actually do most of that ("practically") themselves.:mrgreen:

it all has to do with development, the more developed a society, the more feminist crap

it will hit them once the conflicts are sesolved

Moderator's Warning:
Cease the personal attacks and focus on the subject at hand.

The Israeli Prime Minister said that official recognition of the de facto annexation of parts of the West Bank is pending approval by the US state Department.
In other words, the annexation and lawlessness were allowed to the American puppets, and the residents of Crimea could not even hold a referendum.

The Israeli Prime Minister said that official recognition of the de facto annexation of parts of the West Bank is pending approval by the US state Department.
In other words, the annexation and lawlessness were allowed to the American puppets, and the residents of Crimea could not even hold a referendum.

not good

Damn them Jews for wanting to contaminate Europe.

(end sarcasm)

Nailing our colours to the Zionist mast.... honestly, you should make it less obvious, your going to get a wage cut or sacked if your not careful!

Nailing our colours to the Zionist mast.... honestly, you should make it less obvious, your going to get a wage cut or sacked if your not careful!

Non sequitur posts are a hallmark of a conspiracy theory mindset.

Non sequitur posts are a hallmark of a conspiracy theory mindset.

No misunderstanding Israel has it thieving fingers in the pockets of the American taxpayers. And you too are standing idly by, deceitfully, opening the pockets of the American tax payer, wide on there behalf!

Just a pity my german friend that you don't have any loyalties, at all the the nation that gave you Succour.

No misunderstanding Israel has it thieving fingers in the pockets of the American taxpayers. And you too are standing idly by, deceitfully, opening the pockets of the American tax payer, wide on there behalf!

Just a pity my german friend that you don't have any loyalties, at all the the nation that gave you Succour.

Greedy Jew card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom