• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Israel: Shock At 'Thank You Hitler' Graffiti

You don't have to be rude. I'm asking a question because I'm confused.
I think you are slightly more intelligent than you try to picture yourself, I think you can understand sarcasm when you read it, why on earth would someone who supports zionism and the state of Israel would desecrate Yad Vashem ?!?

There are a group of Jews who oppose the establishment of the STATE of Israel and those are the ones who went to see Ahmadinejad.

The Graffiti says, "only because of you we got aSTATE at the UN" in other words they are for the STATE of Israel unlike the Jews against Zionism who are AGAINST the STATE of Israel.

If you don't want to explain politely, then to hell with the Zionists and the anti Zionists along with them. As if I care :roll:

If after all of the examples I gave you, you still go on with the mantra that they support the state of Israel, I might have given you too much credit... :roll:

I think you are slightly more intelligent than you try to picture yourself, I think you can understand sarcasm when you read it, why on earth would someone who supports zionism and the state of Israel would desecrate Yad Vashem ?!?

If after all of the examples I gave you, you still go on with the mantra that they support the state of Israel, I might have given you too much credit... :roll:

And you continue to be rude. I did say in the post just above that I did understood after reading the second article. I did also say that the title of the thread confused me.
And I still think that those graffitis are more than despicable and I can add that I can understand how shocked the Israeli community must be, even I am shocked and disgusted without being Jewish or Israeli.

I hope that the guilty will be caught and judged.

Back
Top Bottom